Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Black Sea (PM or sign up first)

Pibit

Inactive Character
Pibit frowned. Hadn't he just told her his name? Did he dream it? Maybe he was still asleep... That's why it was so dark, and why he was so tired... It was all just a dream... the gas, the pirates... Pibit slowly closed his eyes again. No... not a dream... couldn't be a dream... Pibit shook his head, trying to wake himself up. "Pibit... My name... is Pibit..."

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Oh your name is @Pibit I thought, oh never mind. We soon by at the medical bay, then I am going have to explore rest ship. See what I can do, are you hurt anywhere. She could not believe she was helping some sort stray cat, yet it was cute. Also it by helping it, she was proving her cover more and helping herself to survive. As the was no room on this crew, for people who could do nothing.

Pibit

Inactive Character
The fog was starting to clear from Pibit's mind, ever so slowly. The Kushiban slowly looked up at [member="Darth Banshee"] with the overly large eyes of his species, and blinked several times. At least he thought he was looking at her. It was impossible to tell in pitch black darkness. "I'm alright.... What happened? Where we boarded?"

First thing she could thing of when blinking her eyes to the fact that their was nothing but pitch blackness. All she could think of this was one blood hell of a hang over . Only after coming back to her little fuzzy she could only be letting out a dry hoarse cry. Finding herself floating freely as she coudln't feel the ground. Reaching a comlink, pushing it knowing only one person on this trip that was the one she had went trapping with before.

"Hell beat out of me this is Miss Vel, what the heck is going on why am I like some trash floating in space in this part of the ship.",

Showing her other side in her as she wanted where that blasted [member="Mrrew"] was at getting on their own commlink "Hey big guy you out there", if he even survied himself even tangeled up himself some where hutt knows where under the twin sun.

"Any one out there could use a bit of help here..."

[member="Mrrew"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Pibit"]

@Pibit ​I don't know, She replied to cat. Which was still weird, to say the least. Then a voice came over her comes, she answered it back. I am out here, where are you. They need this infomation to do anything, as otherwise she be searching for needle in hay stack. She also need to report her command soon, but finding wounded took priority at moment. As each person back on there feet, the more likely they were to survive this and get the ship back working.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

It had taken her longer to awaken from the gas she had been in deep meditation before the attack. Her mind felt the weightlessness of her body her arms she knew were out at her side her mind fought to come up through the endless dark that was the state of unconsciousness.

She took a breath and coughed, just as her feet touched the solid wall. She wiggled her toes to make sure she was not still meditating in the dream like state she pushed back and rolled over slowly opening her eyes to find herself again in the darkness, or was it the room she was in.

A voice was filtering through the haze, there were injured to be helped. Rianna nodded to no one. Where had she been yes a chamber a few doors away from med bay. Injured. Med bay. Rianna shook her head time to wake up.

Rianna drew on the force her breathing became more labored, the room there was little to no oxygen..Rianna swam toward the door laying both her hands on it concentrated on the locks, the hinges, the movement needed to open it.

Then the low lights needed for meditation were flickering power was being restored, which meant there were people still out there working on the problem. Rianna finally managed to work the locks that would let her out. Into the corridor she floated looking one way than the other grabbing onto the small edges along the walls Rianna pulled herself toward the med bay.

She coughed more her lungs felt like fire. “oh” she moaned her body hurt how long had she been out?

Counting off the panels she finally found the med bay door it was open as if someone had already been in there. Rianna pushed in and looked around trying to sense life, danger and keep calm summoning all that she could she managed to call out, “Anyone in here?”

She had this feeling that she had just missed someone. Rianna moved over to a communications panel for shipwide, "this is Rianna Ar'klim" She exhaled again the air burned choking off her words. Rianna shook her head and slowed her heart, slowed her need for oxygen, "anyone need help out there?" She left that channel open.

Rianna began to check herself, she still had her lightsaber. There was a compartment in here that she had taken over putting in many herbs and medicines that she had brought with her. Rianna while waiting moved to open the compartment door, she wondered how was it that her gift of foresight had not warned her of this.

There was something tickling her senses, someone was in need she could feel it. She was getting a headache something in the air for certain. She would have to gather what she could and find those needing help. She would leave that channel open as she gathered the items but once she left it, it would have to be turned off.

[member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]

There was a lot of chatter going on the com links. Everybody was trying to contact someone that they knew so they could meet up. I shook my head. Staying quiet I moved along the hanger bay. Trying to do my best to find someone alive. I moved from one body to the next. I was half tempted to shot my gun so the resulting explosion would cause me to move back as well, but I could hit someone who was alive or even poke a hole in the ship. While that was not very likely, I didn't want to test the limits.

Instead I opted to use the force. Pushing with very, very small pushes to lead me into the direction of those that would need it, I reached for the oxygen mask on my belt. Placing it over my mouth and nose. Should I be thrown into the void of space, or reach an area where there was a lack of air to breath, I had some relative coverings.

I moved my way around. Looking for bodies, be they were alive or dead, I looked for anything that might be useful. Finding a few, what I did find was a QQ-83N. I went a head and picked one up just for the sake of having something else other than a lightsaber or a slugthrower. I shoved it into the waistband of the pant's I wore, making a very tight fit up against my inner hip. I had not heard back from [member="Jericho"], nor did I hear anything from my upline. Making my way towards the elevator shaft that would lead down towards the many systems on the ship, I knew that by turning on at least the lights, the place might heat up somewhat. Lights emitted heat, but probably not enough to keep everybody alive.

I needed to move as fast as I could. I hated to do this, but it had to be done. Taking out my lightsaber as I neared the elevator, I activated the red blade. Cutting through the doors large enough for me to get through, I shut it off and slinked through the hole into the shaft. The elevator was at the level above me, I looked up and tried to think of an idea to prevent the elevator from falling on someone should they be in here. Turning off the saber, I placed it back on my belt as I could hear a voice in my head. I smiled, As much as I had a small grudge against the man for beating me a while back, [member="Jared Ovmar"] was probably the only person I could really trust on this vessel.

I focused on the force and tried to contact him, "I hear you, Com is broken, I am in the elevator shaft just outside the hangar bay." I released the connection for a moment so I could move myself downwards... if there was a downwards. Towards the rear of the ship. It was very dark, barely could see a thing, I decided it was worth it to activate my lightsaber and dial it down to be just a training saber power. That way if I were to bump into someone, it wouldn't cut a limb or two off.

It was then that all the lights came back on. Oh crap.

Not a good place for me to be right now. The saber was still needed. I needed to get out of this shaft before the Gravity was turned back on.

SKKKRRRREEEEEE!

OH FETH!

With the systems powering on, the elevator was also turning on as well, and probably still had someone still inside, or was moving towards the bottom, because it was getting ever so closer to me. Using a huge force push, I sent myself barreling towards the next floor. Intending to get the hell out of here. The Elevator was getting closer, turning the dial once more, I thrust the saber into the door. The burning sounds coming to my ears, but were overpowered by the screeching of the elevator, And now it was moving fast. I barely cut anything of a circle. It was getting too close too fast.

"Screw this."

I took my saber out, put it on my belt, Move to the other side of the elevator, Gathered the force into my hands, and blasted the partly cut hole through the door. Sending the half chunk of the door flying into the room, I could hear the racking of the gears the elevator was getting too close. I used the force to push myself through the hole and made it just as it passed me.

I chuckled in fear of my life, and nervousness. Only I forgot I was still moving very fast. And slammed into the view port of a room.

THUNK!

"Fething zero-gee"

AIRLOCK OF THE ABSOLUTION

@Mrrew @Manu Xextos

The red emergency light and klaxons would blar as the two would draw nearer. The reason for this would be evident once they would come closer to the viewport.

THUMP!

The half unconscious body of the First Officer Chloe Blake would come crashing against the view port, her torso wrapped round in a length of nylon straps to secure her to a security console within the air lock itself. She was wearing a Tikiuni AEI suit, fully activated to sweep the inflated helmet over her head. There were bits of splattered blood within the screen, the razor repulsor deactivated for now.

Whatever had happened resulted with the other side of the airlock still exposed to the vasty black. Dangerous for anyone to enter lest they figure out a way to get power back and close that hatch down.

Live in Light, Surf Master
"That's what I'm saying, [member="Anija Ordo"]. I think that junction box has something to do with the ship's gravity. I could be wrong, this ship's a lot newer than Im used to, but when you can I'd thank you. I'd really thank you."

[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] chimed in and Manu felt his medical officers were complete again. "Rianna, search the halls for wounded. [member="Jericho"] is in the Med Bay, assist where you can. Let's keep the crew from panicking, eh? I know you're the perfect woman for that job." Manu's voice was awash with ease and lightness, even as he pulled an emergency strap across his own arm by the airlock. [member="Chloe Blake"] was flapping against the pressures of the airlock, she'd not last long out in the ether of space.

Manu's forehead was tight-knit, but his spirit was all still waters and easy sailings. How else should the Empath be, when he kept the medical staff of this 4,000 soul crew cohesive and righteous? Manu patched himself through to his medical crew, "We're going to see lung damage, lacerations, broken bones and concussions. Get those who need it on what oxygen we have and bandage wounds with ripped sheets if we have to. Crewman Dex has access to my personal supplies. Use them only in the greatest need, and keep yourselves from getting tired. Any crew members who have first aide knowledge, heal them first and send them out with basic supplies, but don't go Force Heal crazy until you're feeling your best. Keep those around you calm and focussed on their jobs. Give them the small pictures of what they need to do. Understood, [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] & [member="Jericho"]?"

Manu took a deep breath and grabbed on to the emergency strap as the airlock decompressed. A rush thrust him out of the ship, Manu began a thin teeth-bared exhale as he pounced on [member="Chloe Blake"]'s body and wound his arm around her. He pushed both his feet onto the airlock proper and kicked, sending him and Chloe back into the ship, where he could hit the emergency airlock seal.

It sealed and the 7'1 Echani took a solid deep breath, deactivating Chloe's suit enough to check her pulse and put his hands on her cheeks. The Captain wasn't answering, Chloe was his XO. Manu needed to find the chain of command and throttle it back into cognizance, this was one person he didn't feel guilty about expending some of his precious stamina on. He poured Force Healing into Commander Blake and the area around them shone. She needed oxygen, at least with her bruises and concussion receding her body could take what oxygen stores it had to the brain more effectively.

"Wake up, Commander. We have to find Captain [member="Jorus Merrill"]. Come on, that's it. Wakey, wakey." Manu saw the lights flicker on and sighed in relief. He grabbed on to the side of a bulkhead and held Chloe loosely to him until she could get her bearings.

"[member="Mrrew"] this is Doctor Xextos, where are you and the Captain? I can be incoming in 90 seconds. I'm at . . . ah, airlock 2-6A."

[member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Chloe Blake"] [member="Mrrew"]

Mrrew had been drawn by the sound of the Blake situation; Xextos' message was unnecessary. The huge cat dragged the heavily concussed captain into sight a second later.

"Aw good sweet Light of the Force." Manu rolled his head as he saw [member="Mrrew"] dragging the Captain along. "Well this isn't good! Can't have both senior officers down for the count. Okay so [member="Chloe Blake"] should be waking up soon. But still." The Echani shook his head and pulled himself and Chloe toward the gargantuan fuzzy sapient who held the Captain in tow.

He pulled a Scanner from a pouch in his uniform and put the little Levantine droid to work, giving him an accurate read out on the Captain's condition. "Swelling in the brain, massive concussion. . . right. Bedrest and hourly monitoring. Hah. Right. Sure. That'll happen and everything." He snorted out of his nose and let Chloe drift, putting her hand around a rung in the corridor in case the gravity somehow got re-engaged. He carefully placed his thumb over Jorus' eyelid, pulling it up to wave his illuminated finger across the man's visions. Pupils told one of so many things.

These ones told him he ought to confine the good Captain to the medical bay, but the crew needed their Commander in Chief.

"[member="Jorus Merrill"] I can make you conscious but your brain is on vacation. . . okay. I can't leave a ship without its' Captain and Ex-Oh." He placed both hands on either side of Jorus' ears, the Echani's body fluttered into a crystalline translucence, as the compartment filled with light. The radiant bath soaked into Jorus Merrill's head and body, bringing the biological clock back to a state of readiness before bruising, headaches and massive concussions had taken the Captain's consciousness from him.

With any luck and a great deal of prayer the Captain would come out of the temporary unconscious state with his memory intact, but there was no guarantee. If Manu had learned anything as a doctor in the past 830 years, it was that the mind was its' own beast and its own reward. It functioned beyond the logic of bacta patches and analgesics. As the swelling in Jorus' spinal fluid went down and more oxygen could get to his brain, Manu let go to look at his two biggest patients. Manu's eyelids fell, he blinked and shook his great head. Too much confusion on board, it would take a long nap to rid him of the growing sense of dis-ease and panic still rife in the crew.

"[member="Mrrew"], wanna take bets on whose going to wake up first? The Captain or EX-Oh."

Rianna did not have to wait long the call back came giving her details and instructions on what could be needed. Finding the wounded and moving in zero gravity was the issue at hand, while there was lighting there was still the possibility that some had not awakened she knew herself that she had taken longer than others.

Rianna moved back toward the com, "I don't see [member="Jericho"], perhaps I just haven't made enough noise to get his attention." Rianna nodded at the rest, not like [member="Manu Xextos"] could see her but it was a habit that Rianna had never been able to shake.

"I got it get the crew moving around, get the more seriously injured into the bay, and others who are able need to help." A crew of 4000 required much attention, and also there were medical droids that could be deployed to search but first gravity needed to be restored otherwise they'd just float off. "Rianna out'

Rianna now had a bit of a picture and now was time to move to find the injured and get them in, there were some already heading into the medbay which stopped Rianna from departing as quickly as she had thought. Treatment in zero G was also quite the task, couldn't just ask someone to lay down.

"Ok let's just say hang out, and let me look at you" blood will not clot in zero g and wounds do not heal properly in zero g. Rianna would have to try force healing it might be the only way to help until gravity was restored. So when the first patient had finally made it into med bay, Rianna faced the task to raise the mitochondria level in the person before her to help them heal on their own.

[member="Anija Ordo"] | Objective : Turn on Air Support/Air Recyclers/Oxygen

Distantly, Judah could hear various voices. Probably his wife and son coming to wake him up. Had he been asleep that long? It felt as if he was struggling to come out of his slumber, as if his body didn't want to join the land of the living. A chill racked through his body. Did [member="Thessa Kai"] close the windows and turn up the air conn unit?Why did she do that? Brain struggled to comprehend in its foggy haze as Judah struggled to wake fully up. More voices, but they didn't sound overly familiar. Slowly his eyes forced themselves open. It was dark. Extremely dark. It reminded him of his boyhood on Saleucami. The night was often pitch black. Something more was off as well. He was....floating...? As Judah tried to orient himself the situation started to flood back to him.

He hadn't been home in weeks. The ship was on an excursion to some other part of space. Gas. Raiders. Systems knocked out.

A sigh of resignation escaped his body. Another shiver coursed through his frame. Suddenly, the light came on, making his splitting headache worse. Closing his eyes tightly, a hand came to his head, touching a warm and slick mess. Blood. Must have hit the side of his temple when the gravity went odd. Or was it the raiders? Details were still a bit fuzzy. He worked up to adjusting himself to the lighting system in his sector of the vessel. Was he alone? Yes....the young man he was working closely with had went out for a cup of tea.

"Dashiell here. Mostly alive." There was a long pause. "Working on systems now"....ish.

Not that it was a big deal he was alive to anyone listening. Most folks probably just wanted heat and power. Not that he could blame them. Hands started to pat down his body, looking to see what he had any. In a side pocket there was a hydrospanner with a magnetic base. Normally used to hold bolts and other small parts while working. Today it was a tool to help get moving again. Pulling it out of his pocket, Judah touched it to the wall. The hydrospanner clamping down, he used it to pull forward and find purchase. It was going to be slow going.

I really should have listened more in flight school instead of checking out that mermaid.Would be useful right about now.

Finding herself in a dream there in she was in a place of a calmness that only she knew to be in her state with in herself she goes when she need to protect herself. It was the tinge in her own fingers that gave away to something else then it was her arms. Hearing something from a distance or could it be in the very room that she had been trapped in.

Coming the feeling of her lunges that seem to be on fire. Finding herself breathing in deeply only to find it not the pure air that should been there for a ship of this side. Now came the reality that that she was float. Grabbing out to a pipe as she did she let out a cry. That was a what she thought would happen the pipe being hot.

First thing was first time for a glow stick. As she took it out of her leather skin pouch mixing which in second came the glowing from her hand. As she got her bearings. At what point she came to getting her commlink out to give shout out to [member="Manu Xextos"] "Hey this is Maya reporting of sorts. I have three wounded and 7 off my staff still knocked out.", as she paused as she heard another couple waking up. "Make it 5 of my staff still out for the count. How does it fair where your at, has any any others Officers reported in yet."

As she went over to give them something from her bag to chew on leave that would help make some of the effect they was experience lessen. As she went over to the other few giving them a look over with a quick scan in the force to what they would be like when awake. As she moved on knowing that the best place to start to even get those wounded would be in one of the medical bay just not any one their had been one set up for her, knowing that there was stuff in their what she new she could use if they even had made it through this off if not she had seeds which would take time and energy right now she need to treat those wounded.

[member="Manu Xextos"] @Jericho [member="Jorus Merrill"]

"Roger that, [member="Maya Whitelight"]. Can you heave your wounded to the Main Medi-Bay? Yes or No. This is Doctor Xextos, Medical Officer [member="Jericho"] is in the Med-Bay, Officer [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] is in the field and I'm with Captain [member="Jorus Merrill"] and Commander [member="Chloe Blake"]. They're safe and being tended to. What is the status of the area you're in? Lights on? Gravity back? Take your time scanning the corridors, bring your current people in, then grab a nurse or two and start scanning manually a deck at a time for the wounded and discombobulated. Focus any healing powers you have on those who can also heal others. Don't tire yourself out unless it's a deathly situation. Bandages and splints on broken bones are fine for the moment, until we have a better account of the injuries on board. Keep me posted."

Manu clicked off his comm to free up chatter, and continued looking after the CO and XO.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] | [member="Manu Xextos"] | @Judah Dashiell

Anija caught Manu's comment and sighed. "Copy that..." she called over the comm. "I'll see to it after I get the life support back on.." As she moved to another console, she caught Judah's comment over comms. "Chief Dashiell... I'm currently working on getting the heat and air up and running. As you probably noticed, the lights and main power are back online. I can get the life support going, but I'm not entirely sure about air scrubbers. We need to get the last of the gas out of the air. Coma gas, I think.."

She frowned slightly and grasped at the edge of the life support console as she stared down at it for a moment. After some consideration, she slowly began to work the controls on the console. The telltales on the board slowly began to flicker from yellow to green. As they did, she carefully began routing power to the life support systems again. She heard a few clunks and than the faint whirring as the system kicked in. What they needed most was heat right now, so she carefully bumped the ambient temperature as she continued to monitor the systems.

Life support is back online.
Air scrubbing of the coma gas will commence in either my next post or Judah's.
Stand by for gravity activation in my next post.

Listening to Manu clicking back her report after a few. After making since so Jericho was up and moving with knowing this didn't come to a surprise with her after knowing the man what their little adventure had been like since coming to the Levantine Sanctum a few times with the aid of the silver cross. The other names she knew also one being Rianna they went on a few trips themselves one being helping her to get the first ship in her now much larger Silver Cross fleet that seem to be growing each day with medical tech along with ships of all kinds. It would only be time before the next step would take place.

"Understood I'll make my way to Jericho, see what I can do with the staff on hand." [member="Manu Xextos"]

Finding herself now busy with make shift tows to get the rest there safely and pick up as many as she could thumbing with her comm once again. @Jericho "Hey this is Whitelight I'm coming towards your location, could use a couple pairs of hands to bring in some of the wounded." , waving for the ones that looked to be making their way to what could only been another location. Flipping her comlink off again. As she once again when back to work. Mainly getting the ones that was more then just a few scraps to her tow line as she got herself in a bubble of sorts to push them along the main way to the medical bay which was close by.

Jericho [member="Manu Xextos"]

[member="Anija Ordo"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] |

"Copy that Miss Ordo. I should be making my way to your location. I wasn't far away."

Judah was still slow going with the magnetic end of the hydrospanner. Pull himself forward, find purchase, hold on and reach out once more. Repeat. Sometimes there was nothing to hold onto it. He pretty much had to work quickly in those situations or stick his foot against something and pray. Thanks to the lighting system being back on line, at least it wasn't rough going. Pull, purchase,hold on, attach hydrospanner. The cycle seemed to be endlessly repeating, the sounds of only his clunking and breathing to accompany his work.

Finally he made it to where one Anija Ordo was located. The woman was hard at work at the panels, trying to reconnect their important life systems. No doubt the Mando heard him clunking through but Judah announced his presence anyways. Best not to get hit in the head a second time today.

"Miss Ordo, I apologize for the delay."

More clanking and clunking and Judah found himself pulling up alongside the fellow Engineer. Soon he could grab onto the edge of one of the panels to keep himself in place. His free hand worked across the various panels that controlled the air systems. In an ideal world he would flush out their remaining air to be on the safe side and start anew. However....Judah wasn't sure what worked on the ship and what didn't. Better to err on the side of caution. Even so the work was slow. Everything had to be manually overridden. Somewhere there was a power failure in the line. Probably pulled wires. Judah bypassed that small area of the vessel. They would have to keep their doors open in order to let air trickle in. At least until he could fix it.

Bypassing the damaged sector, angry red lights changed to a more pleasant yellow. It wasn't perfect. Depressing a button and giving a command, air scrubbers suddenly came to life. Whirring and creaking could be heard throughout the ship. Air was flowing through the venting system. Air scrubbers were pulling everything into their advanced filters and pushing it back out. Some coma gas could be left but the worst it would do was cause a few errant yawns.

"When we get gravity back on we're going to have to change those filters and repair the damaged sector."

Life support is back online.
Air Scrubbers/Oxygen Flow is back online.

Chaos echoed all around, people screaming through the Force, it calmed slightly as Spencer stood from the middle of her room. She had been napping while everything had happened. Her mind bombarded with the chaos and a headache clouded most of her thought process for the time being. No, its because there was no air. Coughing she fell to her knees as she felt the burning sensation course through her lungs, air returned and the headache started to wear off. Yet, it lingered enough to make her curse and decide to finally heal herself. With her mind clear she moved towards her console and attempted to pull up any information on what was going on.

Nothing. It seemed more than just the Air was knocked out. It was that moment that Spencer started to see the room spin. Blinking, she didn’t feel sick to her stomach and her head seemed fine. As she flipped upside down, her hands hung and she touched the ground, frowning she realized that the gravity support had been damaged. Wiggling about she attempted to straighten herself out but failed. Spencer reached out, her fingers trying to give her reach a couple of more inches as she tried to grasp the console handle. After several attempts, she was able to grab it and straighten herself out.

“Okay, this is down, the air is up, the gravity is nonexistent. I don’t hear any chatter on my comm lines…- basically cut off from the rest of the ship...awesome.” Mumbling to herself she started to press buttons, the girl wasn’t that tech savvy beyond the creation of a holocron. She gave up on the console and decided to kick off the wall and head back towards the center of her room. A quick study gave her the ability to remain upright which was difficult in its own right, but with the chaos in the ship, and the lack of things going right for them - she needed to help. Grabbing her bag she kicked off once again and headed towards her door. She waited for the door to slide open, the thing was powered by the ship, yet nothing slide open. Frowning, she looked back towards the console and saw that the power was active in the ship. She kicked the door a couple of times and then something returned the noise. A high pitched noise screeched after the returned rhythmed kick. Spencer covered her ears, but the sound echoed in her mind. It was a rare occasion that something pierced her mind like that.

Quickly, her focus went to her mind to protect it and shield it from whatever was outside her door. She kicked the door again, the sound repeated and the screech happened again. She continued for a few more seconds until she figured out how to block it out completely. The pounding started to subside, but lingered around her frontal lobe. Whatever was outside her door was going to have to stay there for a minute and she was going to have to stay here.

Pulling off her outer robe, she centered herself in the middle of the room. Her legs folded inward towards her as she sat floating in mid air without the gravity. Focusing her mind, she entered the meditative state needed for battle meditation. She had to calm the chaos, she had to help focus and rally everyone against whatever had boarded the ship. A deep breath, then an even deeper exhale, Spencer felt her mind release from her body. Several strands created a web around her a multitude of colors. In this mental state, her aura reached out pulling at the strings that spiraled around her. Using these threads, she connected to those that were willing to accept her help. Through the connections, especially with those she had connected with before would feel her presence and a warmth would come over them. Calm would echo in their minds and focus would be granted to them. If she felt resistance, Spencer would pull her influence and focus on those willing to accept. Making sure she hid her location through these connections, she needed to remain hidden in case one of these intruders picked up or was sensitive to this Force skill. The last thing she needed was for whatever was outside her door to get the nerve to barge in. If it did end up coming through, hopefully it wasn’t hungry.

Battle Meditation - Boost to Morale, Focus, and Coordination. Anyone and All can feel it up to you if you accept the help.
[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Anija Ordo"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Rianna be Ar'klim"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Chloe Blake"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] @Pibit [member="Darth Banshee"]​

(*Wakes up and a milliont hings have happened*)

Mrrew nodded at [member="Manu Xextos"], and let [member="Jorus Merrill"] float over to him in the zero gravity. "Any idea when the power's coming back on? The gravity, lights?" Mrrew's ears twitched as he heard the steady sound of air being pushed through the vents. He could no longer smell the faint twinge of gas in the air- though it wasn't enough to put him to sleep. "Life support's back on... So we won't freeze or suffocate. " Mrrew glanced down at [member="Chloe Blake"] and Jorus Merill as the doctor suggested betting on who wakes up first. Rather then awnsering, he gave another question. "How far away is the medbay? Is it safe to move the captain?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom