Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Black Sea: Ghost Ship [The Kathol Outback]

Allies: [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kytra Odran"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
DMs: [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="The Great Narrator"] | [member="Selka Ventus"]

He looked out the window looking out into the galaxy. He saw stars and the universe through a different set of eyes. He sighed softly thinking about his past and how he had grown up a slave, and how much he had worked to get where he was. He had done a lot and he knew that he needed to get better before his life would. His life was a sad one but only he could make it better. Before he could turn to leave he looked at the woman confronting him.

"I am the man who saw what you did and came for justice, I am the man who in a fury listened to you story and your will and need for rest. I am the man who stood down instead of taking it upon my hands to end you. Now I ask you this, do you want to waste what you've attempted to do here because one foolish man said some nasty words? Let us go and go in peace, that is what I ask."

He kept his eyes on the woman looking into hers his blue eyes calm as he finally felt the heavy weight of the blasters in his hand. Putting them back into his holster he felt the blood on his body, he looked down at his arm and saw his blood, he had gone through a lot in that day alone, he knew that this day would change him, if he could make it out alive.

Leos Palle

L
Allies: [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Veino Garn"], [member="John Shepherd"]
DM's: [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Selka Ventus"], [member="The Great Narrator"]

She shook her head. Whoever this buffoon was, he'd brought violence upon himself and she wasn't going to sacrifice herself for a mouthy nerd herder who'd rather use his guns rather than listen. Who cared if he'd seen something before? Now was not then, and to treat it like it was, well, that was not only foolish, but incredibly stupid as far as she was concerned.

"You incite violence, you deal with it. Leave her to die, or be a fool and get killed. Your mouth should learn to stop talking."

She did not activate her saber. What she did was twist a band on her wrist to activate a homing beacon that was tied into the Farstrider. It would bring her ship to them, even now. The only option still available was the use of escape pods. Considering she had zero intention of fighting the woman, as she had the good sense not to, she headed for one of the bridge pods.

"You all can stay and fight if you want to risk your loves for literally zero reason. I, for one, won't have any part of male bravado."

She climbed into the pod and prepped to deploy it, intending to blow this popsicle stand.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="John Shepherd"][member="Kytra Odran"][member="Dax Fyre"]

"Just like a child, to bluster and threaten while begging."

Deliberately, she turned her back in all of them.

"My patience is at an end. I mean to die of hunger...but in the meantime, I'm still hungry."

A death field exploded from her, a black mist that sapped energy indiscriminately. She gripped the windowframe edge with her off hand, sabre still burning down by her side. The yellow blade set the deck bubbling. She looked very small all of a sudden.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Nearby: [member="Kytra Odran"], [member="John Shepherd"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
DMs:
[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Selka Ventus"], [member="The Great Narrator"]

Dax gasped out loud as the Death Field impacted him. Every cell in his body screamed out as the woman attempted to wrench the life from him. He was already weak and tired from navigating with the Force. Gritting his teeth he struggled to maintain his footing. Attempting a single step forward, he collapsed to the floor.

Allies: [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kytra Odran"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
DMs: [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Selka Ventus"] | [member="The Great Narrator"]

He looked at the woman as she turned around, raising his eyebrow slightly as he felt the wave impact him. He felt every cell of his body collide with one another as they fought the pull from the lady, he yelled at the time of his lungs AHHH! as he fought the drain on his body. Every heartbeat drumming in his ears as he struggled to breath and his heart struggled to beat. He looked at the woman standing upright refusing to drop down. Looking directly at her as he fought the feeling that was overcoming him.

"You've only gone to serve me right." He growled in a low tone at her. "You deserve to go where your going, not back to the force, hah, you get to go where all demons such as yourself go. A eternity of torture, not even you could withstand that kind of pain, and as your last wish you just serve to prove me right, you are a witch. Least I'll die with the knowledge that I was right, what can you say about when you die?"

Leos Palle

L
Allies: [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Veino Garn"], [member="John Shepherd"]
DM's: [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Selka Ventus"], [member="The Great Narrator"]

With no one else seeming to be coming, she pressed the button to launch the escape pod before the field reached her. With the homing beacon avtivated, her ship wouldn't be too long in finding her. As far as she was concerned, those who stayed behind to fight an unnecessary fight were ultimately going to get what they asked for. Not every fight should be fought. The woman was a monster to be sure, but she was seeking to kill herself to end the threat that she was. That should have been enough. It was for Kytra.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="John Shepherd"] [member="Kytra Odran"]

Three had come to face her. One was down. One had run. One stood defiant, though he'd rather talk than fight back against encroaching death. Beneath her mask, Selka sneered.

"I won't have my last meal be your pathetic soul, you worthless, whining little snot." She deactivated her sabre with a flourish and pressed its still-warm emitter against her breastbone. "Go kark yourself."

Snap-hiss.

Her body exploded in a black cloud, rimmed with crimson lightning-like discharges. Her lightsabre blade protruded from her back, lancing through the viewport. The armor-grade transparisteel shattered. A howling torrent of wind sucked her empty, ragged coat through the gap. Her mask clattered on the deck, along with a small knife, an ivory totem, and her lightsabre. The coat spiralled away in a plume of frozen air.

Decompression doors snapped shut before the broken viewport: neither Dax nor Shepherd would be sucked out of the hole. The wind ended as quickly as it had begun.

Allies: [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Kytra Odran"] | [member="Dax Fyre"]
DMs: [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="The Great Narrator"] | [member="Selka Ventus"]

He watched as the woman stabbed herself with her own lighsaber breaking the class and the air throwing him into the console as he saw a dark plume come from where the woman stood. He breathed deeply looking over at Dax after the doors had sealed behind the door.

"You ok man?" He said looking over at Dax as he stood up hobbling over putting his hand out to help him out. "Oh, and next time, tell me to shut my stupid mouth before we get another one of those, least she didn't my sorry butt to be her last meal. Heh, now do you have a ship or do we have to take the Escape pods?" He looked at the man as he helped him up raising his brow slightly looking around the bridge sighing more blood from his new wounds streaming from his wounds.

Leos Palle

L
Allies: ?

The pod floated in space and she sat within it just waiting. Part of her felt bad for ditching the others, but she had told them it would be wisest to leave. Considering the woman had intended on killing herself, it had made no sense to fight her. It was stupid to risk your life in a fight with someone intending to kill themselves anyway. What purpose was there in it other than vanity?

Meanwhile, the Farstrider exited hyperspace and made its way towards the now drifting hulk. Homing in on her beacon, it would reel the pod into its small hangar, and she'd climb out into the relative safety of her ship.

"Shall we head back, Kytra? This is dangerous space to be in considering its uncharted."

"No, let's see if the others come out via escape pod first. We can reel them in if they do. Just be advised that one of them has an itchy trigger finger, so treat them with caution if you would."

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Nearby: [member="Kytra Odran"], [member="John Shepherd"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
DMs: [member="Selka Ventus"], [member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="The Great Narrator"]

Dax watched as the woman suddenly ended her own life, her final words an insult, her body disappearing into nothingness. John hobbled over and offered the young Jedi a hand. Dax clasped it and pulled himself into a stand. "Yeah...I'm good. And hey, if I knew you'd come in, guns blazing, I'd have warned you."

He looked over towards the spot where the woman had only just stood. In her place lay four items. Dax walked over, a slight limp in his gait. Bending over he picked up the saber that had fallen on the ground. A new hunger seemed to radiate from it. "My ship is in the hold...we're good." he said absently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom