Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

December Dominion Stories (What Do You Wanna See?)

I was thinking of doing something uncharacteristic of TSE planning for the December Doms we've planned with SJO to prepare for the 2020 invasion season. Usually, a TSE staff member works up the objectives and story for each hex and acts as the Dungeon / Game Master to keep the narrative cohesive and on track.

But what if, the community brought their ideas to the table and helped crowdsource stories that they want to engage in rather than having stories being forced upon them?

So that's what I wanna achieve with this thread, to see what the Sith community wants to do in regards to dominion stories (which I know can be pretty droll at times, but it's all worth it for the future invasions and skirmishes).

Here's the current list for dominions that will start in December:

Anzat
Aagonar
Gala / Gromas

Staff will be taking ideas generated in this thread and applying them directly to the dominions when they roll out.

I'm new here and only have two characters that I haven't posted much with yet ([member="Elsa"] and [member="Hirani Valla"]), but I would like to see some fleeting/naval objectives that a starfighter pilot could conceivably be useful in and/or non-violent objectives for a character in the Imperial Mission.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom