Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debts to Pay and Miles to go (OPEN/Sugglers/Criminals)

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
Tatooine, Zorlac the Hutts Palace

She was finished doing business with him, as were the crew of the Darkstar. They were overworked, fed up and underpaid. Not to mention she stilled owed the slimy grease ball a debt so large, she couldn't travel near the core at all. And that hurt business.

As her purple blade flashed it clove the arm of a Gamorrean guard. she growled and placed her DL-44 to his head, igniting a smoking sized hole in his dome piece. A few more were thundering down the halls, flanked by a Bounty Hunter with a stun net.

No doubt she'd drawn plenty of commotion down on her.

Her two faithful commando droids moved left and right firing and she roared, firing her own DL-44 into the mass. Two more bodies dropped flat before the stun net flew. Both of her hands went up, one still clutching the thrumming blade. The air itself whooshed to form a barrier, and fling the net back.

And then the Trandoshan was caught by his own stun net, screaming and shouting on the floor.

"Fits a lizard dontcha think?" She asked, stalking towards him.

"A Race of Slavers, and now you're the slave!"

"You'll die Human!"

"No no my friend. the time for dying is long past. I've been dying everyday since I left my brothers and sisters. Now tell me, where is the Hutt?"

"...."

"Fine then."

Another blast put him out of his misery. This was about more than clearing one of her many debts. this was about vengeance.....

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Working for a Hutt wasn't something Formorta always enjoyed but they usually paid well, expect in this instance. After dealing with some 'friends' of his the slime ball had decided to hold off on her payment for some unknown reason, he might of let i slide this once until she caught sight of a crew entering the palace killing the all guards. Fingering out that they were a smuggling crew of some sort was not hard, which lead to the realizing that the cheap-scape had back out of deals with other people, and was now going to pay for it, though perhaps she would be able to obtain more money is she 'rescued' her employer form this threat. For now though she decided to stalked the crew from a safe distance in the shadows, to see what their motives where, activating her sound dampening and other stealth equipment she slowly made her way into the place, she briefly lost site of the group but was able to get a bead on their location when a blaster shot rang out. "looks likes these people are not ones to mess around".

[member="Jada Raxis"]

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
[member="Formorta"]

With the Lizard out of the equation and the rest of them almost fallen, she was getting closer.

With her saber she thrust into his head, frying his brain to be double sure and then stood, barrel of her blaster smoking. She waved it and then carried it at the high ready, with her purple crackling lightsaber point towards the ground. As soon as she entered the main chamber the guards turned.

She outperformed this time. Her blaster shot out left and smacked the first in the face, sending blood spraying. He grasped at it, trying to staunch the flow. The saber swept up and back, cleaving the head off the second guard.

Three more rushed her, and she held both hands up, hurling them so hard into the walls, their bones cracked under the impact. Then she pivoted and finished the bloodied one with a downward flourish that split his head bilateral.

"Well then, since I got all of your attention on me!" She said, stepping on top of a table and kicking a nearby scoundrel in the face.

She paced the length, eyes locked on the Hutt.

"Where's my money Zorlac!"

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. You are a bold one Jada. Now I pinchy pinchy, yum yum!"

The floor opened up to reveal a Rancor. Oldest trick in the book.

"You got jokes huh? How's this for a joke Zorlac?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

The Commando droids stepped forwards and dropped a thermal detonator down the grate. The smell of burnt flesh mixed with the floor breaking apart under half the room graced the air. Tiles fell downwards into the pit as the explosion ripped most folks off their feet.

But not her, good ol' Spacers Legs.

"Noooooooo!"

She aimed the Blaster right between Zorlacs eyes.

"I'm gunna pinchy pinchy your brain if you don't deliver five hundred thousand in creds, or it's weight in glitterstim. Your choice."

"No no no! Bounty Hunters, blasty blasty!"

His Major Domo went for his own pistol, which was a mistake. she shifted her aim as blasters came up from the few still standing and placed a doubletap right into his left eye socket. He dropped onto the Hutt, limp and dead as a door nail.

"We can do this all day, or until you run out of cheap bodies to thrown around!"

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
Coming around a corner the sight of several dead guards confirmed her suspicion of the group being responsible for the blaster shots, looking closer some of the guards had wounds that appeared appeared to be the work of a light-saber. Some were mere slashed and stabs but a few had entire limbs cut off, "someone must be angry, looks like a few of these sods were interrogated in some way".

Slightly making haste, she continued into main chamber just in time to see [member="Jada Raxis"] completely wreak some guards, with a force push of some sort, "yep definitely was a light saber". Well then, since I got all of your attention on me!" "Where's my money Zorlac!".

She was forceful and very direct, not someone you'd want piss off, she disengaged her stealth gear just as the commando droids performed a tick to kill the Rancor in the dungeon below, seriously that trick again, you'd think the Hutts would learn something after 800 years. Just to be safe she brought her Kisteer to bear and checked on the two pistols in her belt, but did not aim it at the woman yet, she was intrigued by the motives of the crew. Sure they were not getting paid, but the action of the leader seemed to be more personal, like she had a grudge against the slug for some reason.

EQUIPMENT: IN BIO
CURRENT MOOD: INTRIGUED

Ghorua was not a fan of Tatooine.

In his mind, there were very few redeeming qualities to the planet. Ruled by the various farm barons, criminal bruisers, and the Hutt Cartel, the dunes left little room for anything other than scum, villainy, and sand. Perhaps the one good thing about Tatooine was that it provided an escape from the galaxy. That was what Ghorua needed more than anything.

That, and criminal contacts. Coincidentally, these needs converged on Tatooine.

Ghorua found himself lounging at a dark corner booth in the main room of Zorlac's palace, staring across the room disinterestedly. He wore his stark white armor, helmet placed on the table in front of him, next to a glass of water. The Herglic's dark face was scrunched in annoyance

He had used his sway in the underworld to gain an audience with the Hutt, and was currently waiting his turn. The Hutt had a bad reputation- not scary, just that he didn't seem to pay his debts. The Shark figured he could use that. He hadn't figured he'd be waiting for four hours for his meeting.

That was when he heard the commotion.

A very strange scene played out before his eyes. A woman, flanked by combat droids, stormed into the room, vengeance in her movements. She dispatched a few of the Hutt's forces, including his pet Rancor. He called out for Bounty Hunters to save him.

Ghorua only answered the plea with a raised eyebrow, and the sip of his water.

The Shark had come to make friends. Maybe one had just stumbled in.

He could only hope she knew the repercussions of assaulting a Hutt.

- [member="Jada Raxis"] - [member="Formorta"] -

High in the rafters, a wild stranger sat cloaked before the others beneath him. There was a twinkle in his eye, far beneath the subtle murmur of the cloaking device and high tech visor. One that seemed to find joy in the fact that there was something coming about of the situation.

In truth, he was there for a singular reason; security. Not for the Hutt, but for a nameless puppet he sent to collect on a favor he was owed a few times over; in the form of drugs and an establishment on the planet. Today however, it seemed whatever simple plan he had was run amuk by someone who simply couldn’t keep their emotions in check.

Someone that would do well not to interfere with his vision of the future.

An idle hand played with the necklace he often wore to submerge his force essence in little more than an atom’s size, something so miniscule not even the greatest of masters could recognize his presence. It seemed to be all he would need, in conjunction with his idealized armor, to hide him from those beneath; but what was the fun in hiding?

His eyes wandered from the unruly bunch to a massive figure in the corner, one far too large for just mild security. Something about him seemed interesting, perhaps peculiar in a dangerous sense.

As The Slave watched him, something about him made him want to stab him more and more by the second. Test that great size of him.

│ [member="Ghorua the Shark"] │ @Formorta │ [member="Jada Raxis"] │

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom