Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deaths needed

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
I realize that people work hard on their characters and they get attattched and would never kill them unless they absolutely have to. But with this new galactic war going on like GI Joe Vs Cobra by firing a few lasers in the air until they run out of ammo and call it a day. So I decided to make a few extra Czars and kill them off dramatically to build tension in this war by it actually having casualties.

There are four of my own personal Czars who I want to die or go MIA. Daisy, Martin, Rolland, and James. I know I want this character to sacrifice himself in an explosion but as for the rest I'm not sure. I'd like another to be killed by a sith in combat, but the other two I'm clueless. So I need help on how they should die. If you wish to take one of their lives and display your kill on your character sheet than that's fine with me but first give a good idea please. Your character would have to be any faction against the republic or galactic empire. Mostly sith or maybe omega protectorate depending on how that whole situation goes. But pretty much anyone on the Sith's side of the board during an invasion. So please help me out and volunteers to kill off a few of these guys

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Well I'd certainly like them to die to simply not have another war where everyone just dusts themselves off and walks away.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Also @[member="Romeo Sin"] you would have to be on the Sith's side in an invasion. Which means joining the the sith

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Can I put a reservation on one of them. I want to do terrible experiments. In fact, I may even try to deduce a functioning AI from a living body.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Martin CZ Mk 2 007 said:
Well I'd certainly like them to die to simply not have another war where everyone just dusts themselves off and walks away.
*sadface* Npcs are people too ya know. :(

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Well if the two of you meet up in an invasion or whoever gets to them first can claim them.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Karsh Lithern"] not really looking for experiment type stuff. Mostly just deaths on the battlefield like maiming, decapitation, headshot, explosions, stuff of that nature but if you want to elaborate a bit I wil certainly hear it out

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Well, Karsh is looking at making a fully functioning AI system. And what better way to do it than with a human to experiment with? Basically we would dissect you whilst you're alive. And then while youre still living, we would use a lot of Sith alchemy and Force technology to make a human body link up to a system, thus making your body run on an operating system while you die a painful death as the machine uses raw human processes for basis of the AI's OS.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Don't think it really fits the needs of what I'm looking for in terms of deaths. I'd like them to be more or less quick and saddening. Not a long drawn out dev thread for some tech, ain't nobody got time for that. Basically looking for them to die in invasions not labs. @[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Romeo Sin

R
That death could be from my ability to evaberate you in a all out rage, which would hinder me unconscious as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom