Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deaths needed

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] were on the same team jack waggon. And I'm just looking for more tear jerking dramatic deaths to put some flavor in this war
@[member="Ordo"] You can kill them off with me!

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
@[member="Sno Wyte"] sure you can, more than likely he's going to go down setting off a bomb manually to blow up some objective

Nyxie

【夢狐】
How about I hunt (one of) you down for experiment guy over there? I have entire legions of organized mercs (and other writers), I'm a warlord. :3
It could be a whole planetary skirmish for all I care.

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Well I'm not looking to put them in dev threads I have two of those things going on right now, and I believe we are working together right now against the Protectorate. @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm not gonna answer that question because it's hella rude. No, not to me, to Circe. What do you think? Or are you just as malleable to what people tell you as everyone else who asks?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"] And no, I don't mean for the Fringe. I'm a warlord on my own time for an organization. We could skirmish, kill you and ship your remains to the other guy for testing. :3

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] I'd be happy to hunt someone down for you for the right price though. ;3

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Yeah like I said not really looking to satisfy his or your personal goals mainly just made the characters to stop the endless cycle of GI Joe vs Cobra war where everyone just dusts themselves off. @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Oh? I have no personal interest in you, I assure you. I was helping to offer both of you an option.

Edit: You scurred bro. I c.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
:p

So. You said you're fighting the Protectorate right?

If that's the case, 9/10 I am your enemy anyways, so it's pretty default....

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Doubtful with any of these characters since they are meant to die in invasions. And the last time I saw you ICly you were getting carried away by plant girl. So I doubt we will meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom