Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death Watch Rebellion of Mandalore Hex vs. Dominion

[member="Lunarius Aegrus"]

Hey I would like to bring up a few points about your last I checked your bio and while yes you are force sensitive Force Lightning is a very VERY high level force power. I mean even Aedan just started actively using it as a character. I could understand if you had been training under someone and they had used the method of experience it till you learn it on you. But an untrained force user using it even in a rage is highly unlikely. Given that you are also wearing a very thick and heavy suit of metal armor the after shock of using Force Lightning would give such a kick back to you that its highly unlikely you could even fight afterward.

Its all good honestly I didn't know your character was even force sensitive until I saw that just about had a heart attack. I would suggest lower end more general force powers IE the Teleknesis ones and such. Force Push or Pull are always highly versatile and might work well with your character's chain sword if you can use them together.

Aedan Miles said:

Its all good honestly I didn't know your character was even force sensitive until I saw that just about had a heart attack. I would suggest lower end more general force powers IE the Teleknesis ones and such. Force Push or Pull are always highly versatile and might work well with your character's chain sword if you can use them together.

Note to self.

Soul-Steel to his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom