Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Death Riders SC members wanted or DR Associates

Chris Flynn

Death Riders SC (President)
The Death Riders Swoop Club is a newly Chartered speed bike Gang located in the Northern Sector of Exocron. While the planet has a lot of mountains and trees, it's populated cities bring about plenty of Underground action. (OOC: Im looking for anyone interested in Rp'ing either new gang members or affiliates that can form an alliance with the Death Riders SC. Anyone interested let me know xD)

Ta'ena Zollo

T
Working on the bio for a new character whose life is of an outlaw but didn’t want to go the smuggler route swoop gang would be much better. Nice looking Twi’lek for the club. She can ride too though

Chris Flynn Chris Flynn working on a new character that would have multiple 'hosts' and this could be a good one to toss them into...maybe. At least one of them. It's at least worth trying. Could discuss the details of the character in pm's maybe. I have a couple host ideas and we could figure out if they were involved in this particular AI's creation.

I'm making it off of this tech. Powermind so there would be multiple copies of the same AI put on different hosts. 'Val' would be the characters main name. And individual hosts might vary between each other.

Chris Flynn

Working on the bio for a new character whose life is of an outlaw but didn’t want to go the smuggler route swoop gang would be much better. Nice looking Twi’lek for the club. She can ride too though
definitely! And the gang is like a family of course! They fight and bicker..But always have each others backs. I'm utilizing UC for actual club funds lol. And working on subs for their legitimate operations

Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Chris Flynn working on a new character that would have multiple 'hosts' and this could be a good one to toss them into...maybe. At least one of them. It's at least worth trying. Could discuss the details of the character in pm's maybe. I have a couple host ideas and we could figure out if they were involved in this particular AI's creation.

I'm making it off of this tech. Powermind so there would be multiple copies of the same AI put on different hosts. 'Val' would be the characters main name. And individual hosts might vary between each other.
interesting concept for sure ! Dm me and we can talk about what this AI can do or be in the club

Ta'ena Zollo

T
definitely! And the gang is like a family of course! They fight and bicker..But always have each others backs. I'm utilizing UC for actual club funds lol. And working on subs for their legitimate operations
Cool I am working on her bio I will work in the swoop thing and have her on Exocron

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The Family is always interested in developing associations with other criminal groups. :D As a side note, I think you picked a great playby!

If your swoop gang is interested in developing connections with a powerful, Galaxy-wide Crime Syndicate, I'd be happy to discuss story ideas. Feel free to reach out anytime. The Family engages in nearly every form of criminal enterprise, except slavery. We have considerable resources at our disposal, including operations manufacturing & transporting black market weapons & a number of elicit substances. This is only one aspect of our business...

Last edited:

Chris Flynn

The Family is always interested in developing associations with other criminal groups. :D As a side note, I think you picked a great playby!

If your swoop gang is interested in developing connections with a powerful, Galaxy-wide Crime Syndicate, I'd be happy to discuss story ideas. Feel free to reach out anytime. The Family engages in nearly every form of criminal enterprise, except slavery. We have considerable resources at our disposal, including operations manufacturing & transporting black market weapons & a number of elicit substances. This is only one aspect of our business...
This would be interesting! One of the members of the gang could always meet for negotiations : ) . The Club is up and coming, but looking to make a big impact.

Chris Flynn

So the Death Riders SC members are as follows. I have blank slots next to roles that need to be fulfilled in RP. Anyone involved is more than free to create thier own threads with thier individual characters, but I'm going to have a MAIN thread that everyone can be in when you are at the CLUBHOUSE only. It's going to be awesome!! Also putting together a list of common and uncommon Star wars weapons that the club has a hold of. As mentioned in President Chris Flynn's Bio, They recently "Acquired" an old locker of clone trooper guns that they are distributing for club members. But here it is .

President: (Chris Flynn) Head of the Club. Executes final actions/orders to achieve the Club's goals for the benefit of everyone involved

Vice President: (Tycho Rond) Oversees the Club operations as a whole and generally is the "go-to" for issues and potential threats. Reports directly to the President

Secretary: (Open) (Can be more than one) : Deals with underground negotiations and political issues that could help benefit the club's social status

Ground/flight Captain: (Open) In charge of navigation, quality control, and maintenance of Swoop bikes and speeders

Sargent: (Open) (Can be more than one) : The overseer of Scouts, members, and operations and accompanies the Club on all missions

Scouts: (Open) Travelers who report on gathered intel both local and planetary

Members: (Open) No longer prospects but choose to help with day to day operations

Prospects: (Open) Looking to join the Club. Once voted in, they undergo dangerous missions to prove their loyalty

Anyone have any ideas feel free to DM me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom