Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EXOCRON: Birth of the Club

Chris Flynn

Death Riders SC (President)
“Spice.When refined… Smoked..Inhaled..And snorted…Originally from the mines of Kessel, where slaves were taken to do the labor. Ryloth is a popular place to start. Or Naboo. But it’s popping up everywhere. Even in the health clinics. They extract it’s chemical makeup and use what is safe for medicinal purposes. Get where I’m going here? Many variations throughout history and to this day are around the galaxy. But to get the biggest haul..It would be by means of transport. Our guys on the grounds say that some pirates are looking into taking a shipment containing Spice in export from Kessel. I say, We take it from them. But not how you would think..They’d expect that. Find out who controls the shipment. Pilot the damn thing to it’s destination. Let them come and they won't expect an ambush waiting within the vessel. Now…I wouldn’t ask you all to do something I wouldn’t do myself. So…Just to get there is dangerous enough. I volunteer to lead a small team to extract the containers. We’ll need a splicer and programmer on the score and navigation decoy routes so no alarms are raised. Blasters and armor plates for protection and…”

Tycho: “A chit load of alcohol.” He laughs and looks around the table as the others laugh along in agreement with his statement.

“Right. Now then…we don’t move on this until we’re ready. We need the cred. And this is going to be big. Let’s make travel preparations. Meeting adjourned. To the deathless!” He yells as every member at the table reaches for the custom spiked hammers before them. They all raise the hammers in the air and slam them down with force into the grooved circles to the right where previous hammer strikes from the weapons were placed. The five rose from the table as Chris lights a black candle on the counter of the refined Oakwood table.

All the members start to leave the room as the group's VP hangs back glaring at Chris. The look of intrigue, which he often has, kept Chris wondering what was truly on his mind.

Tag: Tycho Rond

Last edited:

Tycho Rond

T
"Before you say what your gunna say..I'm going to say this. Our group is small. Our talents..limited...Should we be risking what we have for this score? Spice ain't always nice man." Tycho questions while glaring at Chris. Tycho was one of three mechanics for the group and although everyone was good at something, he was always concerned about stretching the numbers of the group too thin. Chris would never admit it, but he's be lost without Tycho's inquisitions.

Chris Flynn

"Iv'e counted our numbers..While small, all our guys and gals are trained in basic weaponry and combat. What I mean by small team...Three of us. Four at maximum. But not you Ty. I need you to oversee the ops here in the sector. Seems like factions are rising in spite of hearing about us. No telling what could happen."

He responds while glaring at the candle's small flame as if it had a story to tell him. Which in fact it did. The black candle was lit every time a meeting was to occur or a judgment was made. When the candle's wax ran low..It would be replaced by the same color by the President sworn in as the leader of the Club. When lit, The flame was not extinguished until the mission was executed and complete...no matter the outcome.

Tycho Rond

T
Hearing Chris reassure him that the plan to take hold of a vessel, kill the pirates coming for it, and transport the spice back to the sector would be a solid one, Ty simply shrugged his shoulders and lit a leaf of tobacco while looking around the room briefly.

"Ok Chris...If you say so. I'm not trying to question your judgment, but if this were a democracy...Which you claim is the direction you want to head in, We would have voted. Seems like good ol grandpa's antics are rubbing off on you." He slyly chuckled as he exhaled a puff of smoke. "But enough of my great big mouth. I'm gonna check in on the bikes at the hangar..See my sister...And catch up with you in a bit. And before you ask...No..I'm not asking my sister to program decoy routes and I.D. for the ship once on board. I don't want her involved in this."

Chris Flynn

"You don't want her involved, or are you being the protective brother?" Chris snaps back wittingly with a grin.

"Don't worry...I'd protect her like she was my sister as well. The faster we get this done the better. And any factions, gangs, or even syndicates won't catch wind of what just hit them in the face." He responds and places his hand on Tycho's shoulder while giving a gentle pat. Tycho would nod and walk out of the room leaving Chris alone with his thoughts and planning for the biggest heist the club would ever pull off with it's new president.

Tycho Rond

T
Tycho walks out of the club room and opens a door that leads to a store front. The twi’lek woman looks over at him as he comes through a curtain handing over an arch. He would return the glance and nod. “Come across any good finds Lina?” He asks.

“Not yet. Most individuals come to buy random wares we have here rather than sell.” The tanned female responded while resting her jaw on the palm of her hand over the counter. Tycho walks through an isle looking at the random items sold to the shop. Novelty toys for kids, scrap metal, tools, parts rendered from a broken jet pack of sorts. He nods and looks out to the street. “They’ll come in time. Tomorrow is tax relief day!” He chuckles before turning to wink at her and leaves, walking into the streets of the city with the tobacco still in hand. The nightlife was vibrant with many individuals walking through the sector. Tycho would walk next door where the bike shop was located. Two operational fully licensed shops to help bring in legitimate cred. Not bad for a criminal gang.

Chris Flynn

As the President remained in the room and would pace back and forth, one foot in front of the other, he had plenty on his mind. It wasn't easy navigating the directional future of such a club. There were plenty of dangers out there. And the Club was small in comparison to other major organizations. His VP had a valid point. Placing their lives in danger so soon for what many would consider a "suicide" mission. But then...There was a need. The burning desire..To have more...To crave more...Chris would look at his wrist Holocron and begin tapping the screen looking through secured lines of contact. He needed to speak with "The Moush". Name given to the man that had plenty of underground connections on Exocron as well of connections on other planets as well. He knew things..And for the right price...He'd sell information to anyone. But Chris decided to do this on his own...He needed to know this stuff for himself..Are there others out there in a position of power that can help the Club? Or are they destined to burn out like the candlelit upon the table? Time will tell. He opens the back emergency latch and exits the building out to the street.

Chris Flynn

Passing the narrow street alleyways and through a side door after verifying his identity, Chris walks down a flight of stairs underground and enters an area where old Conveyex transport cars used to run. The tunnels were rather large with several track belts no longer in use and plenty of individuals that used the tunnel space to convert it into shops that offered illegal guns, drugs and other things that would simply be frowned upon on the surface of the Kathol Sector. Chris would take a glance around and begin passing by the markets and smoke that rose from various smells including a grilled assortment of foods. He then came to a man who was chopping up several assortments of meat.

"Hey...Moush around?" Chris asked while observing those passing by to his left and right.

(Zibbarg): "Wha....Oh its you....Yeah...Behind the back alley to the left...Doors open..." He responds while wiping his brow.

Chris heads down and in to get the information he came for

Chris Flynn

(Moush) : "Ahhh..Yes...The Reaper...I was wondering how soon i'd see you again...(Chuckles)....What is it you need this time ol' buddy?" Moush asks while toking through a pipe.

Chris would glance around Moushs' little shop. There were trinkets, hanging ornaments, and clothing along with other various scrap metal. He always decorated his surroundings to be full of clutter but somehow..It was organized clutter.

"I need some information. I'll pay..."

(Moush): "Of course, you will!"

"Factions outside of Kathol. Even off the planet, along the trade routes..Know of any of them? I'm looking to form connections with the club." Chris adds as his hands are tucked into his pockets.

(Moush): "I know of a few...Some big players in this game you're entering Flynn. Most don't play nice...But there's a connection I made not too long ago...Part of well..." He would pause and move his hand outward for payment. Chris would reach in his back pocket and hand over 80 creds. "Ahh...Good..Now my memory's not as fuzzy....An associate of mine..A part of The Family...Ran by a woman by the name of Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud ...Or better Known as The Donna...They've been around for quite some time. And..They run legitimate and illegal businesses. You may learn a thing or two from them...If that's what you're looking for. The Syndicate, Kracken, Darkwire...They're all in the mix...But be careful. You make the wrong move and you'll be turned into space dust..Quickly."

"Now..Then..Why would I go and ruin such a good opportunity as this? It takes one to know one...I'm guessing I can find someone with a connection to The Family off-world?"

(Moush): "Maybe...But you'll have to go to places most folk don't..And as your looking for them..They'll find you...Rumor has it..Those deprived of a sense of belonging end up recruits for such factions. But I've said enough...I could talk a bit more..If only I had an extra 20 credits." He smiled under his tentacle-like feelers.

"Not happening...I'll take the first shuttle off here to Eliad...Perhaps I'll meet someone there...If not..I continue on...As always Moush.." Chris salutes Moush faintly and walks out as Moush nods.

Chris Flynn

Aboard a public transport to Eliad, Chris pulls a circular disk the size of his palm out of his pocket and places it on the folding tray in front of him. He presses the disk, which would illuminate a holographic display of contacts. He scrolls down to Tycho Rond his VP, and presses a yellow icon. The display shows several bars as communication is attempted.

Tycho Rond

T
Tycho observes several bikes in the hangars as the auto lighting would come on. Most of the swoop bikes either belonged to members or were in repair status from others that shoes to do business with the club. Tycho looks over at the tool shelf in the right-hand corner. He then would travel back to the front of the shop and enter in a key code located on a panel to open the shop to the public. A beeping sound resonates within the shop alerting Tycho to the security doors being unlocked. He continues on towards the bikes with his back turned towards the front entry. He hears another beeping sounds as several individuals walk into the shop.

"Welcome to The speedway. What can I do for you?" He asks with his back turned. He would turn around moments later and (BAM). He's punched in the face as he has little time to focus on what is happening. He stumbles back a few feet and gets a glimpse of several black figures As he goes to recollect his posture. One swing at him and misses as he retaliates with several jabs. A second knee him in the gut and three of them would tackle him to the floor while three more rush into the shop, running towards the Bikes. They all begin to hop on and while they're trying to figure out the mechanisms, a woman runs into the shop and tackles one of the assailants off of Tycho.

All the while...His comms device is ringing with Flynn on the receiver, He and the woman brawl against the makes individuals. Several swoop bikes are successfully spliced and operational as the tractor garage doors begin to open. They speed off and at this point the other masked assailants run off as well. The woman struggles to her knees and runs over to Tycho who is on the floor with a bloodied nose. She extends a hand. He looks up at her and takes her assistance. Getting to his feet, he nods to her and observes the wreckage of what just took place. "Frack..."

Ta'ena Zollo

T
Tags: Tycho Rond

Ta’ena approached the garage riding on her Flare-S swoop that was her normal mode of transportation around the city. Her custom swoops were locked up in the garage, they were only used for special occasions. As the garage came into view she was surprised to see several swoops rush out of the garage with masked riders on board. Ta’ena recognized the bikes, but not the riders. She pulled her IR-5 "Intimidator" from her hip and fired one hopeless shot at the fleeing bandits. She grit her teeth and rushed forward into the garage to see what had happened.

Tycho looked like he had been attacked and the garage was a bit messy. “Tycho what the frack is going on here. I just saw masked sons of blasters making off with club bikes. Why wasn’t there more security? Tell me that they at least only made off with the stock bikes. Nothing any of the guys have spent good time on.” Her eyes flicked over to her own bays. She smiled to see that her two custom swoops were still covered and locked up. And nearly as importantly her newest project was still right where she left it. "I'm getting more guys in here now," she said pulling out her comm and making a call out to the other members of the club she knew were reliable.

Tycho Rond

T
Gathering his thoughts, he immediately saw Ta'ena Zollo enter the garage. Running his right hand through his hair he would then clench it into a fist and hit the worship bench several times before cutting another glare to Ta'ena and then to the other woman that was with them.

"Thanks Lu. I'll handle the clean up from here." He nodded to her as she nodded back in respect. She was the owner of a fitness parlor across the street, and if she hadn't come in at the time she did, things could have been in worse shape. Including Tycho's face. Tycho would turn to Ta'ena As Lu waved while exiting. "Let me know if you need anything. Who ever it was may be back again. I'm going to lock down my dojo." She stated.

"I'll tell you what the frack is going on here. Four custom bikes taken. That bucket of bolts, your President programmed for a security module didn't even activate." He states as he looks over to the offline protocol security droid in the corner. "These bikes were up next to be worked on...Took half payments up front for them too. I'm getting those fracking bikes back! And I was just about to call our boys to the table. First.... (He pauses to take out his holocron device and sees the missed call from Chris Flynn Chris Flynn . )....I need to see where this dingo is to yell at him." He said as he took a deep breath in and exhaled. Tycho was never the one to fully take responsibility, but only those close to him could really pick up on that shady part of his personality.

Chris Flynn

Chris had received the message about the bike shop being raided. So many thoughts ran through his head as he had to set course for a return to exocron. Plagued by the thought of losing a club member had him set aside with many emotions, but most of all, he was angry. Angry with Tycho for letting something like that happen. He was more than prepared to have a selection of words with his Vice President.

As Chris landed at the port and checked in with his credentials to enter the city, he hailed a fare to reach downtown. Tipping the man an extra 10 creds for zooming through traffic, at the risk of being pulled over, was the least he could do. Now, passing by the busy streets, there was no time to be subtle. Chris wanted to know who did this. He took off his overcoat, with his biker jacket showing with pride. He fixed himself while approaching the shop and exhaling deeply. Before entering, he stops and takes a look at the surrounding area. Across the way, all the other shops and businesses were in tact. There were no policing lines posted or warning signs to the public. GOOD. Authorities didn't need to know about what had taken place...Half the parts used to work on the bike in the shop were "stolen".

Tag: Ta'ena Zollo Ket Van-Derveld Ket Van-Derveld Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Tycho Rond

T
"You son af a..!" Tycho screamed aloud as he saw Chris out of the corner of his right eye. Tycho would march from the entry way for the bike shop and over to the President. He was enraged by emotion and the failure to protect and defend the biker shop. Then again, the security protocols in place were less than mediocre, in which case would ultimately fall on the club President. Tycho would attempt to grab the President by the collar, not thinking clearly.

Chris Flynn

Chris immediately deflects Tycho's attempt to grab him by the collar and yells back in response.

"What the frack! You were in charge of the shop, and I get a message about you being robbed?! Great responsibility!" He responds and shoves him backward a few steps. Chris knew Tycho was always short-fused. What he didn't know was how to control his friend's temper to the point of capping it off. The two of them had disputes in the past, but they were becoming more and more frequent over the months.

"Who or what did this?!" He yells as he glares at Tycho and Ta'ena Zollo who was presumably still in the shop

Tycho Rond

T
"Masks....I was blindsided. Listen...We have to find out what happened..Or..I will. I got this...I'll round up a few of the crew and well get the bikes back. Maybe you should use the CC to get better security." Tycho snaps back and heads out of the shop. As he pounds his right fist into his left palm he was looking to blow off some steam. Walking back and forth for a moment, he heads back into the shop where he sees Chris on the vid communicator. He walks past and goes towards the back lifting over a curtain. Thankfully, the ones that stole the bikes didn't manage to get any of the crew's personal vehicles. Tycho unveils his personal vehicle (The Maggot) and jumps on. He signals the start-up panel and revs the starter. Hovering quickly towards the garage doors he pauses and would take a glance back at Chris. "I'll see you later Chit head."

Tycho speeds off and heads through the downtown district.

Tag: Chris Flynn Chris Flynn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom