Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death Of A Dynasty (Atrisia, pm for join)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lC40DnWyYo

Tears started to brim on Jarven's eyelids. He took her hand in his right hand and reciprocated with a loving squeeze. He scootched in closer to her and cupped the side of her face with his left hand and said,

"Patricia Susan Zexxel, I love you so much. I always have and I always will. From the first moment I met you, I knew you were special; an ultimate prize of whose heart to chase after. That's why I waited before having sex with you, that's why I've waited for you all this time and that's why I'll continue to wait for as long as you'll have me."

He leaned forward and planted a firm kiss on her lips. He then leaned his forehead against hers and smiled. In the back of his mind, he was faintly aware that [member="James Justice"] was out doing a thing or something. Oh well...

[member="Miss Blonde"]

The Runner was more than ready for this to be over. He was getting more and more disgusted as the things were quickly going from bad to worse. He had to get a grip on things fast or this collision course was going to only end with the death of Diamo. And that wasn't an option.

<<Of course,>> the Runner said giving him a sweet smile.

Diamo gave him a very pleased smile, as if he had just won a very rare work of art. The winemaker clasped his hand on the Runner's. <<I was hoping that you meant more.>>

Then the Runner saw a gamble. It would be a risky move. If he failed his cover would be torn from him and it would be a hard won battle. If it succeeded then he would have the biggest chance they would ever have. Either way the Runner didn't have much else of a choice.

<<And if you help me,>> the spacer said letting his finger trail along the man's jaw line. To be safe the Runner gave his victim a little nudge in the force. <<You will get to find out how much of a badboy I can really be.>>

Diamo gave a visible shudder of delight. <<What do you need from me?>>

The spacer pushed his luck a little further. Time to play his wild card and pray to the Force it worked. <<I want to throw a very special surprise birthday party for my Uncle William. And I want you to help me with the wine. Just tell me when he comes to pick up his order and we will have it then and if-->> the spacer intentionally let the suspense build. <<If you do this for me, the you can be on my arm that day and in my bed that night.>>

The Runner of course was by no means leaving this all to chance. Or to the chance of his pure charm and pheramones. The thickness of his pull with the force was massive. Almost enough to crush Diamo's weak mind if he resisted. As much as the winemaker was disgusting to the Runner, he was innocent. The spacer didn't want to hurt him on that account, but if need be, he would quickly do away with the being and feel no remorse.

<<Of course,>> Diamo said at last, totally won to the Runner's charm. He motioned for a servant to bring the intel.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Call it intuition, call it experience that comes with age. Whatever you called it, Drax knew something was wrong. When you had a rival gang knocking on your door, asking for your name, and brandishing quite a few weapons, you did something about it.
You didn't just sit on your ass and wait, unless. . .
Drax's eyes widened, and the cigarette fell from his mouth. Unless you had some backup coming.
"No, now we're the bugs sitting on top of a sarlacc pit."
He pointed at the front of the bar, his brows furrowed.
"Somethings coming. They're not attacking us because they have an ace up their sleeve." Stressed, he lit another cigarette.
"Go after the woman if you want, but I don't want to get caught with my pants down."
He looked around, at the crowds of dancers, and shook his head. All these people were either in on the whole damn thing, or had no idea what was coming.
"If any of you happen to be space wizards, do us all a favor and see if you can tell what's coming our way."

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Dyxra'a"], [member="The Narrator"]

A grin was all Keira could manage at [member="Drax Thorin"]'s commentary, though it quickly turned to a grimace as she pressed the heel of her hand to her forehead right between her eyes, any retort lost as her eyes screwed shut. An oppressive wave of darkness rolled over her, but instead of getting caught in the undertow she allowed it to carry her, even drawing on a tendril of those negative emotions in order to gain a high more potent than that of any drug. A dangerously carefree laugh passed her lips as consequence of that momentarily light-headed feeling that was brought about, the faint smell of burning plastic tinging the air as her cigarette was down to the filter. Stubbing it out she let her hand fall. "Yeah, somebody's coming. A lot of somebodies. Criminals. Really, really volatile."

No longer bothering to disguise just what her capabilities consisted of she reached inside her jacket to palm her lightsaber, nodding to Drax. "You could call me something like that. And I can do a lot more than just sense other people. If this gets tough, stand back and let me work things out." Her gaze cut to [member="Nyx"], and she shook her head. "Not yet. We don't need to be fighting this on two fronts. We're already outnumbered as it is, and I dunno about you lot, but I like the idea of living to see another day." Turning away from the stairs that led to the second level of the establishment she picked her way across the bar so she had a clear view of the entrance. Whatever was coming would be here much sooner than any of them would like.

"Get ready to knock some heads in."

[member="Dyxra'a"], [member="The Narrator"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Patricia's lips met her husband's and they were united once again in a passionate kiss between soul mates. That held for a bit then the kiss broke and the woman giggled like a school girl who had just had her first kiss, and really that's how Jarven made her feel and she simply loved it when he said her name. Not a lot of people knew who she was, it was strictly just Keira and now Jarven and luckily she had sent off her guards so she wouldn't have to have them killed.

"I love you too Jarven." Patricia said with a smile before standing up with her husband and coughing a bit to change her voice.

"Now Tin Man, let's go break and enter then steal some stuff." Miss Blonde said as she looked over to the nearby office building.

Walking over to it she was pretty much on cloud nine at this point, her hips swayed and she felt absolutely amazing at what was happening. She was with her husband again and their connection to each other was as strong as ever, so that was the highlight of her entire life as a crime lord once again. So entering the building the woman smiled at the person manning the front desk in the small office and walked past the counter.

"Hey you can't be back ther-" Was all the young Atrisian man could say before his body went stiff and started to convulse before falling over.

Blonde sighed happily and smiled as she walked over to the data files and plugged a memory drive into the computer. Soaking in and downloading all the information there was the woman then looked down to the surveillance videos and began to delete them to cover all their tracks. However there was one piece of video that caught her eye, The Runner kissing the older Atrisian man. Now that was a keeper.

Miss blonde started cracking up and called for her husband to come over.

"Oh Jeez! Tin Man! You gotta see this!" Blonde said as she laughed a bit more rewinding the kiss over and over again. They had all the data but it was the little things you had to stay and enjoy.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Objective Two

When Nyx and her men went up stairs it was to an empty catwalk. To the right people could be seen on the bottom floor dancing to the band and enjoying the live music, it was in fact so loud that people didn't hear the scuffle at the bar, nor did they notice blasters being pulled when it was to their backs. And to the left there were multiple sliding Atrisian doors that lead into private rooms or the upper party room that was more ritzy.

But the party atmosphere was about to change. Popping out from the corner of the catwalk and from multiple rooms blaster fire began to pour out from the private rooms. With about five private rooms lead down the left to the main party room where Akida was located various Atrisian thugs were stationed in each room to stop the group from advancing.

"Die scum!!" One of the goons said as he popped out of cover and began to spray the hallway with a automatic blaster rifle.

Downstairs the scene changed from fun party to get the hell out. Men and women screamed and began to run for any exit possible. However screaming continued once they were outside along with the sound of blaster fire. The death squads and Masumo had arrived had arrived with a free ticket to kill.

Storming the building from the ground floor masked death squads had the ties in a kill zone. Some rushed up the stairs holding vibro swords, others spraying wild blaster fire at the black ties on the stairs.

[member="Nyx"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Dyxra'a"]

Cold blue eyes followed the progress of Nyx and the group that followed behind her as they advanced to the second level of the bar, leaving behind the continuing bustle of beings enjoying their time and their drink. Tightening her grasp on Janus, the silk of her glove catching against the leather grip, Dyxra'a moved forwards into the crowds, keeping her eyes locked on upper level. Out amongst the populous of the crowd, the Falleen's true lack of height was visible. The top of her hat, which added at least three inches to her height, barely graced the shoulders of others as she wove her way around the bodies that filled the lower level of the bar.

When the blaster fire began and the crowd began to descend from an organised mass of chaos into a disorganised mass that disregarded their fellows as they fought past one another in the attempt to escape the conflict that was starting, Dyxra'a held her position, a lone rock within a river as she lent her weight upon Janus, weathering the tide. Her right hand, the one holding the knife of which continued to shine in the lights that hung from the ceiling, was held firmly against the stetson, holding it in place as the bodies that pushed past Dyxra'a threatened to knock it from its perch.

As the thug wielding the automatic blaster emerged from his cover, screaming his anger, Dyxra'a finally moved. Stepping forwards, her right hand whipped forwards as the target she had initially focused on had finally stepped into range. The knife she had held cut through the air, blade and handle rotating, until the blade sunk cleanly into the thug's throat. Chocking on his own blood, the thug halted the stream of automatic blaster fire from the weapon he held as he dropped to the floor. Smirking in self satisfaction, Dyxra'a reached down to remove three more knives, throwing each of them in turn at another of her pre-chosen targets. Once again, each of her throws sunk the blade of each knife deep into the throat of one of the thugs, dropping to the ground as they choked on steel and blood, each of their own contribution to the blaster fire that rained down on Nyx's group being cut off.

Turning her back to the deaths that she had just caused, her smirk still spread across her scales, Dyxra'a made her way towards to the staircase to join her fellows. However, as the sounds of death and chaos began to flow in from the outside, Dyxra'a's smirk dropped as she turned towards the entrance. Cursing sharply in Falleen, Dyxra'a whipped Janus off to her side, letting the solid shaft of the cane unravel into a bladed whip which coiled along the floor. She hadn't factored in the possibility that the reinforcements that would have been called would be willing to cut through the civilians to get to their targets, hadn't considered that Akida would be willing to weaken her position to destroy the threat to her person. And now she cursed herself for doing so, she had been caught unprepared.

Spitting another curse under her breathe, Dyxra'a advanced towards the doorway, preparing to fight. As she was coiling her arm back, the reinforcements, face's shrouded in masks, burst into the bar, their attention fixed to the staircase. Grinning in anticipation for blood, Dyxra'a whipped her arm forwards, letting the whip curl forwards to slash across the neck of one thug, tearing it open and spraying blood across others as the thug choked on nothing.

[member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Nyx"] | [member="The Narrator"]

The Runner gave a gracious bow and swaggered out of the building to his speeder. The afterburners kicked into a high-pitched whine as the spacer was gone. He couldn't leave fast enough. Or soon enough. He got what data he needed but lost what little self respect he had left in the galaxy.

Finally he stopped outside the city and leaned out the speeder, hurling his stomach conrents on the pavement. Serious alcohol would be needed after that.

After hyperventlating for a few moments, the Runner had collected himself enough to type a message out to Miss Blonde:

U owe me big. Got the intel.

Satisfied he began speeding off to the nearest bar. Alcohol. He needed so much alcohol.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom