Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death Of A Dynasty (Atrisia, pm for join)

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="James Justice"]

Miss Blonde's question seemed like a coy attempt at making a connection with a fellow criminal. It would make sense that she reach out to him and try to establish a good professional relationship with him. He had experience and capability that was, by far, not found in the typical criminal. Therefore, he cracked a smile at her use of the term "decent guy".

"Decent as in compared to whatever that was inside?...Maybe. The truth? I'm in my thirties and I'm already going through a mid-life crisis. I know what I'm good at, but I'm having a hard time finding my niche in life. You know: stability. I can shoot, hack, run, punch, lift, kick, cook. You name it...but, no one seems to want me...I mean, what I have to offer."

He let James pull out in front of himself before following him to their destination.

Objective Two

"My Lady." An Atrisian gangster said to Akida as entered the private party room.

The woman was sitting cross legged at the head of a small tea table as music from downstairs pulsed through the room at a comfortable level that could be heard and kept to the background. The woman had an Atrisian ale in one hand and in the other she was reaching for something in bellow the table, however she paused when her underling came back in and spoke.

"Yes Jun-Ji?" She said with a friendly response.

"The people at the bar, as we were pulling back we spotted black ties on their necks and a large amount of weaponry. It appears they are here for you." The man said as he drew his own blaster pistol.

"Well that's just unfortunate then, I was looking forward to spending the rest of the evening here." She said with a pause.

"Have you tried contacting Hiro, it's his job to handle these sorts of things before they become my problem." Akida asked Jun-Ji.

"Yes My Lady, Hiro is not picking up. We fear they might of gotten to him, so what do we do?" He asked back to the woman.

The woman simply let out a "huh" noise, however not in the sense of confusion, but rather a "well that sucks." Over the potential loss of Hiro. In truth she honestly didn't care what happened to the man, he was just another gangster and she always fancied herself as William's favorite.

"Well we hold the high ground, hold our current position and call the calvary. When they try to take us we'll pin them in a kill zone and butcher them." She said with a deadly tone to her words.

"Yes, My Lady. Do you want me to call the sergeant at arms to bring the hit squads?" Jun-Ji asked once more.

Akida pondered about that for a moment, while she wanted all the glory for killing these people she was certain the black ties would of sent some of their best to try and kill her. So she decided that this would likely be the best course of action to ensure their deaths.

"Yes please Jun Ji, inform Masumo that civilian deaths are acceptable and to come posthaste." The woman then took a long pull from her beer.

Jun-Ji bowed to the woman and left the room closing the sliding door behind him. The gangsters were set upstairs and now the call was made for reinforcements. Now all that was left was to see what exactly it was the black ties had planned for the evening. So things carried on as normal for now, the band played and people danced none the wiser to what was about to go down.

[member="Nyx"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Dyxra'a"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
James' speeder lifted up and soon the column of matching black speeders followed behind the man. The second car in the lot was driven by the Tin Man and of course had Miss Blonde in the back who was now trying to pick her words very carefully. If anything was true the woman didn't want to be here right now, she wanted her old life back, she wanted to go home to her little house on an island and be with her husband and family. She was just tired of it all and did this out of necessity, in order to get her old life back. She desperately wanted to tell him who she was, that she was his wife and explain this entire mess why her old self was wanted by multiple corporate entities and galactic governments. From the One Sith, Techno Union, hell the Republic wanted her the most.

"I know all of my operatives Tin Man, I know who you all really are. Unprofessional I know." she said lying to her husband, she really had no idea who most of these people's real names were. But she sure as hell knew him.

"Your file tells me you're married and have enough money to last you the next hundred life times. I imagine if I had that nice little set up I'd be a bit grateful and live a comfortable life where you aren't getting hit by chairs and watching people get beat to death by pool sticks and tortured by DIY torture instruments." Blonde said as she crossed her legs.

"Now as impressive as your skills are and much needed, don't you think your wife would be worried sick about you if she found out you were living this sort of life? I don't mean to intrude too much but as a married woman myself I can assure you she'd be very worried about a man in his thirties solving his mid life crisis by running around with nameless thugs." Not to mention very aroused by it.

The woman hadn't seen Jarven like this since the Ravens were still a thing, it harkened back to the days when they were first married and of course did what newly weds did the most who abstained from physical contact throughout their engagement. Miss Blonde bite her lip a little as she stared at the Tin Man's reflection in the rearview mirror.

So while waiting for the man to gather a response the woman played on her browncoat data logger, the exact make and model that the Tin Man's wife owned throughout their entire marriage, was it a little outdated? Maybe, but dammit it got the job done. And right now that job was sending the runner a text.

<We're almost there, set us down in the guest parking lot. Now I know I don't need to remind you that these people are just wine makers, but just to be on the safe side I want to tell you these people are just wine makers. So I'm not saying we can't leave bruises but let's not gut them on their own vineyard. I'm sure William's contact and shipping information will be masked, but a guy like him seems like he'd enjoy the classiest wines. So I'll run any frequent addresses on the databanks and if you can see if you can get any information out of savvy old what's his face.>

[member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="James Justice"]

It was a wonder that the Runner didn't crash more often. And that wonder was called the Force. One hand clutched a bottle of ale, another bottle was wedged between his legs, a cigarette alternated between his other hand and his lips. The loud sound system was blairing EMD and club music, and the little hot rod he was in was maxing speeds of 200 kilometers per hour. Yes, he was one of the most reckless drivers in the galaxy, and more than that, the most lucky without a doubt.

His wrist comm chirped, the Runner looked at it, taking his eyes right off the road completely. He nodded, "Mmmmhm.... hmmmm.. mmm MmHmmm. Got it." His reply text was arguably the most annoying one that could be sent:

"K"

At last the speeder pulled up to the winery he climbed out, tossing his bottles into the ride

One of the servants came to Greet him. The spacer gave him a broad smile and a handshake, <<Hey mate, I be looking for the owner? I got a deal.>>

The servant could see the dollar signs practically rolling off the Runner, he gave a bow, <<Whom shall I say is calling?>>

<<Tell him Justice is callin'>>

The man bowed back, shuffling away. A few minutes later the spacer was in a tea room at a small table. The Diamo Heleeto arrived at last. He gave James a very pleased smile with flirtatious undertones. The spacer growled inside. Miss Blonde sure as hell better know I work damn hard for this. The spacer gave a like smile, sending his pheramones out and his abilities in the Force to lure the man into James' endless charm <<Heleeto-San, it is an honor to finally meet the best wine-maker in the galaxy. And, might I add, the cutest>>

Diamo's smile widdened and he gave a slight laugh, <<Please, Justice-san, you flatter me. Shall we have some tea as we discuss business?>>

James moved his head to the side slightly, giving an alurring charm, <<I would love nothing more>>

Hopefully Miss Blonde and her associates would take advantage of the distraction and move like hell to get what they needed. The Runner wanted this to be over as quickly as possible--under the guise of control and kindness, he was as uncomfortable as a prostitute in the Jedi Temple.

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Seeing everyone still dancing and having fun after the confrontation was unnerving, to say the least. He'd never been to Atrisia, but he'd spent his life around people living under the thumb of criminals. And they did not act like this. They kept out of the way, cleared the area when gangs came to blows, not dance. Something was wrong, he could feel it.
Drax listened to [member="Nyx"] throw out her suggestion, then sighed out a cloud of smoke. He certainly didn't mind letting someone else be the bullet sponge. He wasn't built for the front line, not anymore. He was a killer, certainly, but he wasn't a soldier. Some may not see the difference, but that little gap made up his life.
"I can't object to that. I'll cover you. But I think we might have another problem."
He withdrew the blaster from his suit, priming it with a dull whine.
"I'm starting to suspect we're not the hunters anymore."

[member="Keira Ticon"] @Dyx'ara [member="The Narrator"]

Dyxra'a's eyes seemed to gleam in the in the illumination of the bar, lit from behind by a malicious fire fueled by a sadistic glee for the fight that was beginning to form on the horizon like an oncoming storm. Flickering the steel blue eyes around the room, the Fallen noted the position of every thug under the command of Target, took notice of their posture and their debilitating and revealing emotions, examined what weapons they were carrying in plain sight and what weapons were concealing. Dyxra'a's eyes landed on every thug that she had in her sight, compiling information on each one and sorting it into usable data. Once she had done one sweep of the room, she preformed a second, focusing now on finding anything her initial sweep would have missed. Her brief surveillance done, Dyxra'a's eyes grew half lidded as her mind retreated back into her subconscious, carrying with it the information it had just acquired.

Just as abruptly as her eyes had closed, the cold eyes of Dyxra'a snapped open. However, the view that greeted her was not the view that she had just left behind. Instead, Dyxra'a was sat in a leather, high back chair behind a large wooden desk. The desk and chair themselves were within a sparsely furnished room; a thick red carpet coated the floor while the walls were completely empty save for a safe and two pictures: one was of a portrait of an aged human male with a balding head of thin, white hair while the second showed a scene of a collection of shadowy figures gathered in an alley, the only light in the picture coming from the ends of cigarettes that hung from many of the figures' mouths. Opposite Dyxra'a was a simple fireplace while, next to that, a bookshelf that was larger than the room should allow it to be stretched up into shadows, a smaller (but still logic defying) bookcase set next to it. Atop the desk itself were numerous printed documents, each one holding the details of numerous different things. Dyxra'a's clothing had also changed, leaving her now dressed in a black, baggy shift.

The entire structure that Dyxra'a found herself in was one of her own making, created through the Method of Loci. Every item within the room was born from Dyxra'a's mind and held some connection to it. The documents scattered across the top of the desk were a mix of surface thoughts and half thought of plans - things that were still being created within her mind, within the draws of the desk, completed plans were filed. The bookcase that defied the dimensions of the room held all of her memories in the form of rows upon rows of books and, since the laws of reality failed within the Loci, books that were at the 'top' of the bookcase could find themselves at the 'bottom' depending on Dyxra'a's needs. The smaller bookcase held a catalogue of skills and abilities that Dyxra'a had learnt through her life so far on the 'upper levels' and her knowledge on the 'lower levels'. The safe set into the wall was the representation of the block that Dyxra'a used to restrain the hindrances that were emotions while, at the same time, safeguarding secrets that she held along with ordered files of blackmail. The pictures on the wall represented the good memories, the portrait being of the man that had taken her in and cared for Dyxra'a after finding her on the streets of Nar Shaddaa while the image of the group was a representation of the gang Dyxra'a had formed on Nar Shaddaa, the place where her ambition for power and control had been realised in some form. The fireplace, while plain, was one of the more complex constructs of the Loci, utilised by Dyxra'a to literally burn information she wanted to remove out of her mind.

Leaning forwards, resting her elbows on the desk that didn't exist outside of her mind, Dyxra'a stapled her clawed fingers against her lips as she brought forwards the data that she had collected from viewing the club before entering the Loci. From the shelf that contained her memories, a flash formed as a book disappeared only to come into being on the desk bellow Dyxra'a's chin. Before her, forming out of a white fog that formed from nowhere, the interior layout of the club grew above the book, taken from her memories. Slowly, the fog began to swirl again, adding in first the collection of her allies gathered before the bartender then every thug that Dyxra'a had observed.

Tilting her head slightly, Dyxra'a spoke her observations out loud, seeing no need to do others, her accent shattering the silence that had filled the room. "Positioning hints towards a preparation to attack. Lack of evacuation means that no regard has been given to civilians. Varying ranges of weapons; Katanas, short range; Blasters, long. Behavior: focused and professional in all but a few. Fidgeting, twitching of the hands; hints towards either fear and anxiety or blood lust. Twenty percent of exhibitors of abnormal behavior possess hunched body language, trying to pull away from the fight before it begins: scared."

Pushing herself to her feet, Dyxra'a began to pass back and forwards in front of the desk, every now and then cutting her eyes towards the model of the bar hovering above the desk. Coming to a sudden stop, Dyxra'a lent of the model, peering at it closely. "Conclusion: The order has gone out for an attack, but lack of movement indicates reinforcements. Plan: Wait for the opportune moment then attack with knives to the throats of those displaying blood lust, remove from equation. Secondary targets are everyone else." Pausing mid monologue, Dyxra'a tapped a claw against the wooden desk in a steady beat as she wrestled with the one variable she could see, murmuring under her breathe as she did so. "Civilians are a risk. There's the potential that they'll side with the opponents, just as much as there's the potential that they'll try to flee. Further, not caring about civilians, gives me a more options in a fight, but protecting them could gain their favour for the Syndicate." After a pause, Dyxra'a growled from the back of her throat, dismissing the matter from her mind, resolving to deal with it when she needed to.

Without any warning, the Loci suddenly returned to just as it had been before her arrival within the structure. The next second, her eyes fluttered closed before opening again as the sound of the patrons of the bar invaded her hearing. The view that greeted her was the same as the last view she had seen before entering the Loci, barely any time having passed. The Method of Loci was a mentalism technique where one would form a construction and representation of their mind. In doing so, one's memory would improve, as would they're control over self. The best aspect that Dyxra'a had discovered was that time could easily pass much faster within the Loci than it did in reality, allowing for conclusions to be drawn and analysed faster.

Bending down slightly, ensuring that her stetson did not fall from where it sat, perched atop her crests, Dyxra'a grasp the leather wrapped handle of a metal can with her left hand. Embroidered onto the leather grip were five letters in a cursive font, spelling "Janus". Settling her hold on the cane into a more comfortable position, Dyxra'a's muscles tensed in preparation for the fight as her blood sung with a primal euphoria. In her right hand, the rotation of the knife she held stopped as she began to coil back her arm, preparing to throw the weapon.

"Oh, we're still the hunters." Once everyone had returned to their business and subsequently ignored the group Keira had sauntered over to them, cigarette still held between her fingers almost as an afterthought. "This little game of cat-and-mouse might be coming to an end, but we've still got the claws. I've learned through the years that it doesn't really matter who has the most firepower. To win something like this, you need to have the final and best ace up your sleeve. And something tells me we all have our fair share of those." They were all criminals, in some way shape or form. If they didn't have something to use to their ultimate advantage, they'd have all been dead a long time ago.

Casting a glance upwards to the catwalk and second floor, she briefly considered their odds. "Chances are they're waiting for us to make a move, and they probably have more friends coming to play. We can either wait for them to show up, or head upstairs and finish this now." The no doubt least subtle of all the Black Ties had been chosen for this particular mission, and she had a feeling that had been for a reason. Each one of them could more than hold their own, and they would need to be able to. "We don't have much in the way of options, as it stands, and they probably know we're here already. Unless somebody has a better idea, I think at this point it's up to who shoots first and when."

Momentarily she paused to take another drag of her cigarette, blowing a grey cloud to the side. The nicotine was what she needed to relax and consider things rationally. Just like [member="Nyx"], she was all too used to charging in without a single thought as to her own personal safety. But there were others to worry about rather than just herself, this time. "I've got a party trick of my own I don't fancy on revealing until we start things. So, what'll it be? Decisive planning or a shootout? I'm fine with either. Just let me know who to kill." Always the eager sort.

[member="Drax Thorin"], [member="Dyxra'a"], [member="The Narrator"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="James Justice"]

He didn't find it odd that Miss Blonde knew his backstory...It was why she cared so much about it.

"I WAS set up just fine, yeah..." replied Jarven. "...But, the next thing I knew, I was waking up in my burning house. I had to run like an animal from a bunch of hired guns and swim to the city. Nothing except the clothes on my back. I was only able to withdraw to the max limit before they came for me again. After I got off that planet, my assets were frozen. I got cornered at my shuttle's destination and questioned about where my wife was. I had no clue, but they didn't buy that. That...turned into another enormous mess. This time, in public."

"I had to go into the criminal underground and figure out my new life from there. She's disappeared and I'm here because I'm trying to find her again. It's criminals that were looking for her and it'll probably be criminals that lead me to her. So, I'm here doing what I do best and looking for the one person who makes me feel the best."

He kept driving until they reached their destination. He looked into the back seat and noticed the outdated logger she was using.

No one uses that brand anymore, except...Patricia....

His eyes narrowed and his body began to spike with adrenaline as fear set in. He did his best to remain calm and neutral; to not betray his emotions. Miss Blonde had his wife's logger. Best case scenario: She shared a interest in that type of data logger. Worst case scenario: Miss Blonde had his wife captured somewhere. He didn't know and that's what got to him the most. He felt so close to figuring it out where his wife was, but he had no solid evidence to draw logical conclusions and act properly.

Miss Blonde

Patricia chuckled a bit at Runner's response and pulled up the touch screen again on the logger texting back another message to the man.

< Potassium 2 U 2, queen : P >

She listened over Jarven's story in and out as she browsed her datapad but as the car came to a stop one important piece of information rang through more than anything. It wasn't that Jarven had to swim from criminals or bounty hunters, not that his assets were frozen, it wasn't even that he was looking for her, no the piece of information as slightly shallow as it might of been was that their house was burned to the ground. Gone, just like that, poof.

"OUR HOUSE WAS BURNT DOWN!!?" Patricia, not Miss Blonde, but Patricia yelled out.

"What the actual #%^$ Jarven!? My mother's linens were in that house! My father's #%*$ing watch! My father's watch Jarven! My dead parents stuff I might add!! That was Juniors birthright Jarven and it's gone!" Tears started to form in the woman's eyes and she started to breath heavily.

"I'm having a panic attack! Oh god I'm having a panic attack!" Patricia said as she began to breath shallowly and rapidly as she clung on to her chest.

Their entire life was in that little house on the island, their pictures, their memories, the little notches on the door frame where they measured Kincaid, if it wasn't for knowing the kids were safe being in hiding with her sister the woman would of been flatlining at the moment. So in the back of the car on Atrisia when they were supposed to be getting the information from the data banks Patricia the woman who had just watched two men be tortured and killed was freaking out over her house and memories being lost.

They were parked, so Jarven didn't have to worry about slamming on the brakes or anything like that. Instead, he twisted in his seat as he brought his pistol and aimed it at Miss Blonde. He yelled at her,

"Who are you?! WHO ARE YOU!?! Are you Miss Blonde!? Are you some shape-shifting trickster!? WHO!!?" The gun shook in his hand and his eyes were tearing up. He kept his finger off the trigger because he truly didn't want to fire the gun, whoever she was.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

The tea came in and was set before them by a young male servant in a kimono. The teapot was a very delicate, expensive thing made from some sort of semi-see through Jade. Very rare, very expensive. The Runner could only imagine how many children in the outer rim that would feed if sold.

James cringed inside as he realized why he hadn't seen a single female on site. Diamo gave the young servant a zealous smile, and the servant smiled back shyly, almost embaressed. <<Thank you Lujo>>

<<Of course, master>> the young man said before bowing out slowly.

And the tea ceremony began. Diamo poured a cup for James first, a slow intentional process of filling the porcelain cup with the organic drink. Next the host poured the glass for himself. The Runner gave a slight bow, as was the custom, Diamo bowed back. The Runner slowly lifted his cup, giving a second bow, Diamo followed in suit.

Then they drank. The winemaker gave a satisfied sigh. <<There are few things more delicious than well-made tea>>

The Runner nodded in agreement, a bold lie for a man who preferred his liquor hard and burning, <<Its the small things in life that make it worth the living.>>

<<Yes, yes,>> said Diamo nodding, <<So, tell me, Justice, what do you do for a living?>>

The Runner saw no need in lying. Its not like he could pull anything else off <<I kill people>>

Diamo's eyes grew wide. Not with fear but with hunger and lust. <<Oh, I do like a badboy. Someone who can dominate and be so naughty>>

The Runner gave a coy smile as he tried to hold his vomit back. <<Oh ye have no idea how bad I can be, Diamo>>

The spacer let the name slip out of his mouth with a slightly guttural growl.

Diamo visibly quivered with anticipation. The Runner's pheromones, charm, and Force persuasion were going well. Too well in fact. For the hundredth time in the past minute, he prayed that Miss Blonde and her associate were gaining something from computer slice.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Patricia was not the person you wanted to be pointing a gun at right now, not when your entire house was burnt down with every one of your family heirlooms inside of it. The woman's eyes focused at Jarven with anger in them and like lightning her hand lifted up and began to squeeze into a fist slowly. The barrel of the gun began to crumble and press in on itself until it was incapable of firing.

"Don't you dare point a gun at me again Jarven! I'm your wife!" Patricia said as she let out a cry of frustration.

With that angry cry her force powers went haywire and a repulse sent out a wave that broke open the windows of the speeder shattering them into tiny pieces and shards. The woman was quite upset to say the least, but after a minute she composed herself and began to calm down.

"Jarven, it's me. No jokes, no trickery, it's your wife. Now listen I know you have a lot of questions, so I want you to know I love you, I've always loved you, the kids are safe, and we have a job to do." Patricia then opened the door to the speeder and sighed wiping away her own tears.

As much as she'd like to sit there and hold Jarven she had to move forward on the job, right now James was in there holding up his end now she had to do her part along with Jarven.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx allowed a smile to come to her face as her companions put together a plan. Sort of. It was better than what she had initially planned, at least.
"Alright, I'll bite. The schutta's upstairs, so let's go get her. I'll lead, lay down some ass whooping for the rest of you to get into position or whatever."
She wasn't great with terminology at the best of times, as it turned out. She primed the submachine gun in her hands, and allowed a grin onto her face. This was what she lived for, what she was good at. Nyx loved violence, in most forms, especially when she was the one committing it. There was just something great about the rush she got, equivalent to nicotine or spice. Violence was her drug, you might say.
Nyx began walking up the stairs, carefully, her weapon in front of her. She made a motion for the rest to follow, her pale blue eyes locked on the corridor in front of her. On this floor was the underling of the man that had killed one of her own. If it got to him, she'd skin this woman alive.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Dyxra'a"] [member="Drax Thorin"] [member="The Narrator"]

Jarven flung the gun up on top of the dashboard and then exited the vehicle with flustered anger.

"Fine! You want to finish the job, honey bunny? We'll do the job first!"

Jarven brought his foot up and kicked the driver's door off its hinge in anger. Then, he started walking.

"Jobs have always been more important, anyway."

He walked forward with angry strides, but then he quickly realized that he had no clue what they're objective was. He spun swiftly on his heels and asked,

"What are we supposed to be doing HERE?!?"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

As Patricia stepped out of the car she listened to her husband's words and slammed the door behind her with a loud crashing clang of metal against metal. The other men in the convoy who were standing around lighting up cigarettes and chatting all went silent and stared at the two as they exited the speeder.

"Oh that is just like you Jarven! Right into the victim role! I'm sorry I wasn't the plucky little housewife you always wanted! I'm sorry that I spent my time building a corporate empire so that you and the kids could have whatever you wanted! I'm sorry that you were a billionaire because of me!" Patricia yelled at her husband as she walked towards the office with Jarven.

The other men kept staring some even forgetting to smoke their cigarettes as they were mesmerized by the drama unfolding in front of them. However Patricia looked at them all with a angry glare and snarl.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!? IM NOT PAYING YOU TO WATCH STORY TIME!! GET BACK TO WORK!!" Patricia yelled at the men and soon they began to scurry off to go ensure the area was secure.

"And for your information Jarven! One you never talk to me like that again! Two! We're here to grab address information! Three! You freaking let those goons burn down our house Jarven! Our God damn home!! Do you know how much a private island costs Jarven!? I've seen you kill an entire room of armed guards and mafia bosses while taking your revenge and you're telling me you couldn't save our house our damn-." It all really became too much for the woman.

She grasped at her blonde hair and sunk down against the side of the car still very much having a panic attack over the news of what had happened. Yes it was just stuff, but that stuff couldn't be replaced, it was precious memories, like the bottle of champagne that they had saved from their wedding, or the dried rose pedals from the first date they went on, Kincaid's baby book, all of these things that were not only important to her as a mother but to her as Jarven's wife. She could give a damn about the house itself, that could be rebuilt, but it was what was inside that had her freaking out and going into shock against the side of a parked speeder.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Objective Two
Elsewhere

Masumo the Sergeant at Arms for Nakamura's operation was the leader of the Atrisian underworld death squads. Whenever something was to be considered beneath William and his lieutenants they sent Masumo and his merry band of psychopathic murderers after it until it was gone.

Now these weren't your average criminals or even your high class ones like Akida Liu, no these were the people bellow even [member="Nyx"]'s street rats. These were the kind of people that were pulled out of insane asylums and wards for the criminally insane. The type of people who lived bellow the undercity of coruscant.

tumblr_n9oeyuyPwC1sxfqdyo6_r1_500.gif

And Akida had just given the go ahead to let the dogs off the leash. So once the call was made a few miles from the club the gang of psychos gathered up their vehicles and various weapons consisting of homemade clubs, blades, blasters, slug throwers, anything that could be used as a weapon these people would use. If one were force sensitive they would be able to sense that they were on their way, and the feeling they brought with them was pure dread, pain, and anger.

tumblr_n0wxcgT72y1s0koqgo1_500.gif

Victim. The word victim reminded him of the whip around his neck. He hated that whip. He hated that word.

"I didn't ask to become a billionaire! I didn't ask you to build an empire! I wanted to be the one to support this family: work an honest 9 to 5, raise our kids with unconditional love and keep us all safe and happy. What do you do?? You don't even ask, you just run off to be CEO of Mystery Incorporated and leave me with the kids! I didn't fuss and I didn't get mad! I stayed home and waited for you while taking care of OUR kids! Maybe I wouldn't be a victim so many times if I didn't keep leaving my heart open for you every night for the past months!! I'm sure badass Romeo's found a way to re-materialize after all this time, if that's what you want!"

He walked back over to her to talk at a more proper conversation volume level, but still angry loud.

"I was a walking arsenal primed to dance the macabre fandango when that happened! 3rd night after your disappearing act, I collapsed on the sheets and went to sleep. I wake up choking on smoke. The only thing I have on me is a t-shirt and pajama pants. What do I find after I jump out our second story window? Hired thugs with blaster rifles and slugthrowers who weren't about to call the fire department anytime soon! It wasn't like I called up the local underworld and said, "Hey, fellas! Torch my house with me in it!" And another thing. I will talk to you this...way...."

He became quiet as he saw his wife sink to the ground. He became very depressed at the sight of his wife in such a state. He walked over and sunk down to the ground next to her. He wasn't sure what to do, so he brought his knees up and stared at the gravel, waiting for her next move.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Diamo could hear the fighting and screaming outside. The Runner could feel the suspicion rising in him, and see it on his face. Force damn it, couldn't those squirrelly b!st!rds out there settle things quieter?

Running out of options the Runner did what any good seducer would do when the prey gets suspicions. He jolted forward, grabbing Diamo's shoulders and kissed him. It was fierce, passionate, and the Runner was doing his best to try and pretend like it was a Zeltron woman instead of this grubby bean counter.

At last he pulled back, gasping for breath and Diamo recoiled, reeling. He was clearly shocked, and more than that intrigued. Thank the Force the screaming had stopped. But now the Runner had worse fish to fry. Diamo had adjusted his glasses and was giving the badboy a very very hungry look. <<Justice, I didn't know you were that much of a bad boy.>>

The Runner gave a sly smile, masking his repulsion at what he was about to say, <<Well I have heard from someone that ye love to be dominated by the badboys.>>

<<Oh? Who told you that?>>

James had to think fast. <<Hero. Works for one of your clients named William>>

The look that came over Diamo was a combination of anger, fear, and revelation, <<Is that what this is about? Some kind of black mail?>>

James let his hand flit out and wrap around Diamo's neck, pleadingly. His desperation made it that much more real. <<No, Diamo, please, really, that's not it at all. I swear,>>

The wine seller's face softened, <<Really? You mean it?>>

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Patricia just sat there against the door of the speeder and the thing about what Jarven said was true, he had always waited for her, he watched the kids while she went off to whatever her next mission was. She'd always lashed out at Jarven, been angry with him, or took him for granted, when he was her everything. She didn't deserve Jarven, and she knew that now, she had been a terrible wife and mother, an amazing provider but that meant nothing when your family were almost strangers to you. So rather than fighting back with Jarven she slowly found his hand and interlaced her fingers with his, and placed her head against his broad shoulder.

"I've always been a career woman Jarven, I just. I never thought. I only wanted." Patricia stumbled with her words until she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if that means anything to you. But I'm sorry, not just for the mess that I've gotten us into." Patricia said while the tiny blonde looked up at her husband.

"But for everything, I'm sorry for working so much, or for letting you raise kids that weren't yours, I'm sorry that you loved me, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about what I was doing. You're my husband and you should of been the first person I came to. But I want to be better Jarven, for us and the kids." Patricia squeezed Jarven's hand a bit and reached up to kiss his cheek.

"If you're willing to there's no one else in the galaxy I want to spend the rest of my life with, or steal personal information with." The woman said with the soft smile and big blue doe eyes that Jarven knew and loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom