Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market "Dear Holly" - Contact Holly Starstorm Today!

4tcyYtS.png

Holly-Net is now accepting contact from our viewers. These can be "dear Holly" letters that seek advice, or they can be press releases asking for media coverage of different events or people. Holly Starstorm is a reporter for Independent Galactic News and is always looking for tips on hot stories!

If you would like to write to Holly please do so below.

Dear Holly,

Stop being posting false stories!

Love Elkin

Dear Elkin,

We appreciate you taking the time to contact the Holly-Net. We can assure you that all of our stories are based 100% on true verified facts. Our journalist work tirelessly to investigate their stories and collaborate their sources. We never publish a story without evidence, such as the photos, recordings, and eye witness accounts I will be using to take down your New N Tasty empire.;)

Taji Nelson

T
Dear Holly,

Thank you for your interview of me when I was in the LIfe Star. I would like to do a follow up at some point in the near future.

- Taji Nelson

Taji Nelson

T
Dear Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm

Would you be up for a second interview soon? Also; Seeking advice as to where I could get my hands on parts needed to basically repair an antiquated space station no one makes the parts for anymore. I am going to need them.

Hope you will,
- Taji Nelson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Holly,

I’ve heard a rumor that his royal highness, the Chume’da, and his soon to be consort, Romi Jade, have
called off their royal engagement.

x

In fact it would seem Romi Jade is to be returning to Hapes to handle quiet affairs, and her arrival is to not be announced —- just as her departure was not.

The members of polite society would find such news interesting to say the least.

It’d be such the scandal...

- An anonymous source from the Queen Mother’s Royal Court

—-

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm

Taji Nelson

T

The individual you suggested did not in fact have the parts I needed to repair what amounted to a totally in disrepair and deweaponized Death Star. Do you have any suggestions?

- Taji Nelson.

Taji Nelson

T

I am not using it as a weapon nor do the weapons on it work at all. I in fact removed those systems initially.

I am however looking for a way to get the internal security online. Plus for parts that can be used to fix the numerous problems of the Life Star.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom