Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Holly-Net : Holly Starstorm's Blog

4tcyYtS.png
CORPORATION INFORMATION

• Corporation Name: Holly-Net
  • Headquarters: Digital Blog
  • Locations: Entirely Online
  • Operations: Used as a base for fans and citizens to contact Holly Starstorm, and a way for Holly to get stories out into the galaxy
  • Parent Corporation: Independent Galactic News
  • Subsidiaries: None
DESCRIPTION
Holly-Net Is an online platform where citizens of the galaxy can write to Holly and ask her to cover stories, ask her questions about stories, or otherwise be in communication with her. Holly posts interesting articles about local events, fashion, recipes, and even some hard hitting investigative pieces.

Contact Holly today!

This preposterous! Throwing all these accusations without proof! Our food is made organically with the right nutrients for a happy and healthy faction! The last thing the CIS needs is another lying journalist trying to disparage my reputaion!

This preposterous! Throwing all these accusations without proof! Our food is made organically with the right nutrients for a happy and healthy faction! The last thing the CIS needs is another lying journalist trying to disparage my reputaion!

"Your reputation?" What about the reputation of your faction? Your company? I'm a biologist. Maybe I can help confirm if there are any harmful substances. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom