Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Deals of All Types and Sizes

I give him one final dip of my head accompanied by a smile as he departs.

Once the door closes I let out a breath that I did not realize that I was holding. Perhaps that moment came once I was told that I am dealing with a Sith. If he had not told me than I do not believe that I could have guessed. And without my ring I surely would not have known that he is a practitioner of the Force. I only hope that he is not using his powers to manipulate me.

And then there are the gifts. I walk over to them and examine them again, most especially the painting. I must display it in my quarters. And once I acquire my own office, I can have it moved there.

For now I return to my seat and pick up my datapad to write up the proposals for the Board of Directors to review. I am certain that they will have interest in it.

Tag: Lord Reficite Lord Reficite

{ He is very talented! I apologize for the delay in my response as work kept me busy. I think this concludes this chapter of the story! Thank you! I look forward to the next chapter! }

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom