Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadly Void (Fleeting) Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doyle

D
Faction: Commonwealth ( Minor)
Ship: CRS- "Surprise"
Length: 500 meters

Commander working for [member="Matthias Hull"]

[member="Charzon Loulan"]
Absolutely

[member="Valessia Brentioch"]
No problems with NPC admirals at all.

[member="Solan Charr"]
Minors can take part for sure. You'll have a bit more trouble unless you have friends making an impact but you can come. Remember the minor faction rules. Let's say 2500m for minor factions. I'll edit the post above.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] in the same line of questioning as Valessia, would it be alright for my character's ship to show up in command of its NPC executive officer, while my character is participating in the narrative adventure thread? I know you've said characters can't participate in more than one thread and up until now I've treated the NPCs on this the ship as extensions of this character. I don't want to look like I am trying to game the system at all but thought I'd ask.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Solan Charr"] please look below, also it's no longer day for me. But please enjoy yours:)

Taneas Haring said:
Valiens Nantaris with the gr on recall may I be aloud the opportunity to use the libita-class command carrier one last time for a while until it gets a new home?

Valiens Nantaris said:
Taneas Haring Sure, both GR and OS can take part in fleeting and ground battles if they want as a last hurrah.

[member="Zark"]
You can be in more than one thread. But yes, NPCs are fine. It's a good idea to submit them to the Codex.

[member="Solan Charr"]
Let's leave me to judge this stuff, shall we?

OS and GR can take part as though they were major factions still.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
That leaves you 7000m remaining to use on the day if you want.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Is there a place where I can study up on this map movement - The place I come from never really had such a thing so it'll be something new to me. lol

But regardless, as the Commanding Officer of the Galactic Alliance's 13th Expeditionary Fleet, sign me up.

[member="Astarii Saren"]
This is an example of a map I used in the past:
Roche%20Invasion%20Fleeting%20Map%201a.png

Because SWRP has changed the system by which speeds are measured it is a tad confusing, but basically follow the formula.

Say you have a star destroyer with speed 16, put that in to get 3.

Here's a handy chart I'll put in the IC thread:
WEeEwDK.jpg

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
I saw you mention 2500m for minor factions - does this mean a single ship at a maximum length of 2.5km or a group of ships that equal 2.5k?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
So Reshmar will be bringing a force from Mon Cala representing the Silver Jedi, I believe Gir will also be joining me under the Silver Jedi Flag.Also, I will throw this into my Independence Dev and bring in the big girl herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom