Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn is New Once Again. (Faction Members Only!)

"I just wanted to make sure," she said, in an attempt to reassure Sobaan of his status, "It doesn't do to presume such things. In that case, we'll begin your training anew tomorrow and you can tell me all about the adventures you had."

When it came to the two boys verbally sparring Jyn could only shake her head. She did not care who called her what, she'd been called so many things throughout the years that she had become somewhat impervious to caring about specific names. There were many in the Galaxy who could not abide being called something new, something different, something that wasn't the exact thing they'd been born as, but that was a luxury she hadn't been afforded. It seemed so odd to her.

"Call me what you want. Just... Make sure you actually send me a message next time you disappear, let me know that you're alive and well."

Glancing past the group, out toward the Jungles which bordered the City, she let out a small sigh.

"Anyway, it's time I got back to my duties. Louis will be wondering where I am. Stay out of trouble, all of you."

A smile accompanied those last few words, teasing in nature, before she gave Sobaan a gentle pat on the shoulder. As she walked away she ventured past Ar'ekk and kissed his cheek, before continuing on down the path which led out of the City and down toward the Sanctuary.

After all, there was no rest for the wicked.

[member="Sobaan Palle"] @Arekk @Jade The Rogue

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
AURUM
Azar City Streets, Outer Rim Territories

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Jyn Lorr"], [member="Jade The Rogue"], [member="Sobaan Palle"]
"Guess it's time for me to go as well, it was nice seeing you all."

The tender press of her lips against his cheek made him blush ever so slightly, returning a wide smile to Jyn. That would certainly light up his morning that day and specially the walk back home.

His view froze on the little Togruta knowing this wouldn't be something he'd like, which is why Ar'ekk did not even say a word. Just say your goodbyes, turn around and walk away.

Hopefully, he wouldn't say a thing in exchange but knowing how teenagers get sometimes it'd be a hard thing to control.

Ar'ekk was in that very same position too and couldn't help but understand the sudden outburst of emotions flourishing from the little guy's mouth.

Straightening out his outfit and making sure everything was ready, he kicked his legs in motion in the opposite direction he came from. Going back home would take him nothing but fifteen minutes, that's if he didn't stop by one of the bazaars scattered throughout the city.

Jade had to keep herself from laughing. While she could not see, she could sense the feelings of love that lingered between the couple. The little kiddo was most likely gonna either say something like, "yuck." or glare hard at Arekk.

She was no stranger to love, just never been personally visited by it. Not that she ever expected to. Far as she could tell, there was no one out there for her.

But damn, was it fun to play matchmaker when the time came to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom