Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date Night

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Your what now?" The man was now thoroughly confused.

Jonyna let out a snicker, before answering the question. "Giran here is much older than you realize. Got put under cryo for about 900 years."

"....Giran. You said your name was Thraker, right? Shit...Well that answers that. Welcome to the family buddy!"

TaG: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I'm 929, Babe. This is by far not the weirdest thing I've dealt with." She shrugged. "Had this been before we went into the ice, I probably would be bouncing off the walls, but now it's like, I fought a sith lord last week. This is nothing. Very Proud of you thought, Bucky Jr." She gave Giran a hip bump, causing the man behind the desk to clear his throat.

"...you two uh...are 900 years old?"

"Yup. Was hoping to see if we can't get my movie made. Jonyna Si, Firestarter!"

"...you said you were the head of Si Tech?"

"That's me!"

The man looked to his now Greatest Uncle, and let out a smirk. "She always like this?"

TaG: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The man let out an amused chuckle. "...alright then. Yeah, we can work something out. The Son of Bucky Stardust, Jedi Knight. That's got a bit of a ring to it. I'll poke some of my screenwriters and get back to you in a week or so. Great Unc, how you feel 'bout acting?"

Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom