Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date Night

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Dork." Jonyna snickered, as she let him go. "Come on, let's keep going! I got another place I wanna show you!" And just like that, she rushed to the door.

Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna practically raced through the elevated streets of Coruscant, Giran's hand in her own, dragging him through.

To her, this was a bliss she had never really had the chance to feel. Freedom, ignorance of the conflict raging above them millions of lightyears away. She weaved through the crowd like water going through a siv, and yet...

This was a side of her Giran had almost never seen. She always put on the front of being a carefree goofball, but she was always...waiting. Waiting for something to go wrong. For some way to be useful.

This was her without care. Without stress.

This was her having fun.

New_GA1.png

For the first time in a long while Giran could sense the happiness coming from her, the freedom she was having. He knew how mutch this night felt for her, and he couldn't be any happier. The young man going everywhere with Jonyna, letting her take them on a wild adventure through the city planet. Not a care in the world for anything going on outside, right now? all that mattered was him and her...

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Their next stop, it seemed was a spot that Giran would be vaguely familiar with.

North Hollywood.

Once a bustling business sector, now it was a thriving sector for entertainment, and the process of making it so.

"Come on!" Jonyna called, trotting right up to one of the gates to what looked to be a massive studio complex.

New_GA1.png

"Come on!" Jonyna called, trotting right up to one of the gates to what looked to be a massive studio complex.

"Of course you would choose to come here..." Giran smiled softly, chuckling as he followed her in "I don't suppose Bucky Stardust got any kind of reboot? or some sort of place you want to go to?" He asked, a bit excited to be here. North Hollywood was quite popular

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Nope! Just saw where it was and thought I'd stop by!"

In reality, Jonyna wasn't even sure they were Allowed inside, but she knew that money talked, so she would use that. Maybe she could convince some stuffy executive to make a Jonyna Si holo-film.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Soon after they got inside, they were stopped by...what looked to be a droid assistant.

<Hey! You two aren't on either of my cast lists!> The bot spoke in binary, standing over a few feet off the ground.

"Oh, I'm actually looking for one of the producers." Jonyna retorted, the droid looking confused. "Jonyna Si. Head of Si Tech. I'm looking to discuss a film deal."

<...oh. Uh...yeah, follow me.>

Jonyna snickered, winking to Giran.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"No kidding. It's nice to be able to learn without having to be able to...ya know, read."
Jonyna snickered, her tail wandering to pull Giran closer to her.

The two were eventually lead to a small office, the droid gesturing to the door.

<Here ya go. Big moneybags right here.>

Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

That got a snicker out of the Cathar, before they went inside.

Inside, a quiet office sat, only the sound of a ticking clock, and a tapping finger left.

"Alright, alright. Who is it now?"

Inside, a man sat. He looked...strikingly like Giran, though a moustache across his face definitely made the difference.

"We were hoping to talk money." Jonyna said, straightening up and looking a bit more formal. "Si Tech has some interesting properties they'd be willing to work with Holowood on."

The man sat up slightly, eyebrow raised. "And what would that be?"

"The untold story of a ragtag group of rebel era jedi."

"...I'm listening..." It was then Giran spotted it. A little nameplate on the man's desk.

Dargo Thraker.

New_GA1.png

It was then Giran spotted it. A little nameplate on the man's desk.

Dargo Thraker.

Giran eyes went wide, wider than Jonyna had probably ever seen before. The man's face went pale and his entire body almost swayed as it was going ever so limp, Jonyna could clearly see however what Giran was staring at, the name tag. For Giran it was like his entire world was spinning out of control, like the sky was collapsing in on itself, Giran could hear his heart from within his body, feel every single fiber of his body move with each contraction of a muscle.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

He squinted. "My last name? Got it from my daddy, who got it from his. Goes back a ways, I'll tell ya. All the way back to ole' Bucky himself."

"Bucky Stardust?" Jonyna inquired.

"The one and only. Buddy Thraker, biggest star in the Republic before everything went to chit. Why?"

TAg: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom