Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date Night

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

coruscant_from_star_wars_13_by_mholtsmeier_dfxpnlg-pre.jpg

Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Jonyna had taken plenty of days off. Some days were just to rest, a natural part of her routine. Other days were days of reverence, holidays and funerals for her many friends.

Today? Today was a day off that she hadn't ever really had the chance to do.

A date.

Back when they first met, the concept of 'dating' was a far off dream. Jonyna and Giran were too busy dealing with fighting stormtroopers, blowing up imperial bases, fending off inquisitors. Going on a date? That was a luxury they were never afforded. But now, it was different. The two didn't have to worry about any of that. Normally she wouldn't bother getting dressed up, but she wanted to wow Giran tonight. They'd planned a short, yet thrilling night of wandering around Coruscant. One wouldn't think that a romantic evening, but for Jonyna and Giran, two people who had never really gotten the chance to do that, she hoped it would be a night to remember.

After spending more time in a bathroom that she had ever before outside of a long bath, Jonyna finally came to the foot of the Reaper, looking for her date. They'd made sure that they wouldn't see each other until they set up, so while Jonyna had gotten ready in the Reaper, she made sure Giran had taken to the temple itself. He seemed to like the temple anyways, since it meant he could get refamiliarized with it's halls.

"Yoohoo?~" Jonyna called out, her tail twirling idly. "Don't keep your date waiting G~"

New_GA1.png

"Yoohoo?~" Jonyna called out, her tail twirling idly. "Don't keep your date waiting G~"

From within the Jedi Temple, Giran had spent well...most if not all his time in. Save for a quick trip to Christophsis, in which had ended in quite a memorable experience. Giran had put together his Jedi Robes as well as hooked his lightsaber to his belt, you never know if you might end up needing it. After some freshening up he opened his door to meet with the well-dressed Cathar, the young man blushing slightly
"W-wow uh...you look beautiful" He said, smiling softly as the door closed behind him. Giran never was really good with talking...he had quite a few battle scars to prove that.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

And with that, she was charmed. Jonyna had always been the flirt of the group, but rarely did she ever commit to being the bold one. Instead, she was happy with sweet talking and fancy dance moves. "Aren't you the charmer?~" She purred, strutting past him. "Alright, follow me. Cab's waiting. You got anywhere in particular we might wanna detour to as well? You know this planet better than I do, I just looked up a bunch of places on the holonet."

New_GA1.png

"Aren't you the charmer?~" She purred, strutting past him. "Alright, follow me. Cab's waiting. You got anywhere in particular we might wanna detour to as well? You know this planet better than I do, I just looked up a bunch of places on the holonet."

"To be honest? The planet has changed quite a bit...a lot of the places I once knew are...strange to me" He said, the young man sighing softly "You have been around a bit longer then me, so Im actually going to rely on you this time around" He said smiling as he took her hand, walking with her around the temple and to the outside

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

The small gesture of touch was enough to get Jonyna rearing to go, and thus she dragged them along to the cab, a small airspeeder that had been waiting for them.

"A'ight, where to, ya lovebirds?"

"Club Retro!" Jonyna proclaimed as she climbed inside, pulling Giran in with her.

"Old school, Ah like it." The cab driver laughed as he got going. Jonyna took that as a chance to snuggle up to Giran, hoping for more small contact.

New_GA1.png

Jonyna took that as a chance to snuggle up to Giran, hoping for more small contact.

Giran smiled softly as he wrapped an arm around her, keeping her close to him for warmth, the young man taking his time to just be with Jonyna, feeling her presence and her comfort while they rode around the large city planet "So...I take it you have been to this...Club Retro before then?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow up.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Shortly after, they arrived.

Outlander_Club.png

A club that looked straight out of the clone wars in it's architecture, a sign in Aurebesh reading "Club Retro, Formerly Outlander Club" across the front, creatures of all shapes and sizes piling in and out of the club, while wearing garish outfits that looked to be straight out of the days of the two's youth. A blaring tune came from inside, Jonyna giddy as they climbed out of the cab, handing the taxi driver a couple hundred credits casually.

"Well now! You two have fun, ya see! And if ya need a ride home, I'll pick ya up whenever with this kinda tip!"

New_GA1.png

Giran smiled softly as he looked to the club, then looked to his girlfriend who was practically jumping in excitement. He would be holding her hand as they walked into the club, the young man astonished that 900 Years later there were still places that felt like home. He would glance around taking in the sights, with all the different memorabilia on the wall. "Well...the name definitely doesn't lie, this place is really retro"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Come on!" Jonyna proclaimed, dragging Giran inside.

Once they got passed the Bouncer, who didn't seem too beat up about letting them both in, Giran was accosted by the volume of the music. The whole room practically shook, as the main hall was a dance floor, a set of staircases on each side of the room leading to an upper area that seemed to be a bar, and a back room that looked to be guarded. Jonyna however, wasn't interested in any of that. She wanted to dance...

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Come on!" Jonyna pulled him onto the dance floor right as the song changed, and the cathar's body began to rock. Her tail flicked like a water spout, twirling and spinning, occasionally brushing up against Giran's leg. The Jedi Knight, once told that she needed to find a life outside of being a jedi, found one tonight. Her body became a passionate vehicle of motion, painting the dance floor like she was De Vinci. She kept close to her mate, her hips swaying right up next to him.

New_GA1.png

"Come on!" Jonyna pulled him onto the dance floor right as the song changed, and the cathar's body began to rock.

Giran smiled softly as he followed the beat to the music, more or less trying to copy Jonyna's moves on the dance floor. To think the once stubborn Jedi padawan who told people to act more mature would be found dancing with his girlfriend in a bar, oh the irony "I think I remember this song from your holo-playlist"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"I know right?!" Jonyna exclaimed before twirling around and brushing her tail against Giran's face. "Dip me you nerd. We're on a date, be romantic. Or are you gonna make me do all the work?!"

Part of her shouting came from the fact she was trying to speak over the music, but part of it was just her own lack of control. She wanted the whole club to know they were on a date. 900 years of hiding it, and now she wasn't going to hide a thing.

Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

New_GA1.png

"Dip me you nerd. We're on a date, be romantic. Or are you gonna make me do all the work?!"

Giran would smirk, she wanted to be dipped? oh she would be dipped. The young Jedi took a few steps back as he used the force to dip her as if someone was there, then gave her a gentle twirl and pull towards him "That romantic enough for you?~"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oooo" A woman from the crowd called out, before Jonyna, smirk plastered across her face, leaned in for a peck on Giran's lips.

"Enough~" Jonyna giggled, before twirling Giran in her own arms. "But you're not gonna get too much from me, buster. Not without a trade." And with that, she dipped him as well, tail curling around his leg, and going for a deep kiss.

New_GA1.png

"Enough~" Jonyna giggled, before twirling Giran in her own arms. "But you're not gonna get too much from me, buster. Not without a trade." And with that, she dipped him as well, tail curling around his leg, and going for a deep kiss.

Giran sighed softly as he welcomed the kiss, taking her in as he kissed her back. Feeling a shiver go down his spine slightly from the tail curling around his leg, he smiled softly as they kissed, and then softly sighed again as they separated "I don't mind that trade-off"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom