Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night Firefight (Lexa)

Whatever Mal's reply would've been was cut off by Lexa pulling him into a really awesome kiss. He pulled her into his lap when he thought nobody was looking, continuing to keep their lip lock going. After about half a minute, he leaned away a little bit and smiled as he put a hand on her cheek.​
"Definitely. Being literally flaming hot has the side effect of driving me absolutely crazy."
[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa put her hand on top of the one Malachite had on her cheek.​
"Maybe we can find out just how crazy later?"
It wasn't something she'd brought up in all the time they'd been together. Maybe she'd been nervous. After all, she'd never been with anyone like that before. But right now, the tension between the two was rising too high to be ignored.​
[member="Malachite the Shoki"]​

Mal's teasing smile turned into a more genuine, warmer, one. They'd cuddled a lot, in various states of dress and undress, but he'd figured that actual sex might've been outside Lexa's comfort zone. It wasn't like he had room to talk, though. There hadn't ever been anybody he actually wanted to do that with before.​
"As long as you're comfortable with it, and you make sure I don't bite you, I think the answer is definitely 'yes'."
[member="Lexa Kimene"]

"Getting in bed with a vamp-fox is kind of asking for a few bites, right?"
Lexa talked casually about it. It did make her a little nervous thinking about it. But she wanted to try it with Malachite. Even if she chickened out in the end, she still wanted to at least consider trying. She slowly slid off of his lap and back into her chair as the waitress returned.​
"Have you found anything you'd like to try tonight?"​

Mal was about to correct Lexa when the waitress came over, and ordering took over his mind. He looked around the menu a bit, and then decided to order a bunch of stuff. The idea of letting his girlfriend order first didn't occur to him. He knew what he wanted to eat.​
"Sooooo... I'd like that pasta with the spicy sauce in it, some steak and, like, a platter of baked potatoes on the side."
Teddy yapped excitedly, mentally shouting loud enough for any Force Sensitive nearby to hear.​
Gimmie steak! So much steak!
The waitress gaped at the dog, making it pretty obvious that she'd heard.​
"Who the hell are you people?"​
[member="Lexa Kimene"]​

Even Lexa did a double-take when Teddy started talking. Okay. there was definitely something wrong with that puppy.​
"Yeah, I'll take the chicken and dumplings. Broccoli on the side. And the chocolate cake for dessert."
The woman wrote down everything they said, just eyeing the little puppy happily wagging its tail and staring at her.​

As the woman walked away, Mal slipped his arm around Lexa's waist again.​
"Don't let me bite you. Seriously. I could accidentally send you into a coma or something."
[member="Lexa Kimene"]​

Lexa played with a little bit of Malachite's hair.​
"Hey, it's okay. If you do manage to nip me, I'll make sure you don't start something that ends with me dead."
She wouldn't let him suck her dry or anything. It probably didn't feel too great. But she didn't want him worrying about that all night, either.​

Mal inhaled sharply when Lexa put her teeth on his ear. The arm around her waist tightened its grip again as the blonde fox ran his other hand down her back, as slowly as he could manage.​
"Rrmph."
He pulled her into his lap again, his tails wrapping her in fur as he gently kissed her neck.​
[member="Lexa Kimene"]​

This public display of affection was certainly getting the attention it deserved. But Lexa didn't mind. A few servers came out with their food about twenty minutes later.​

It didn't take much for the to chow down. Teddy was surprisingly less messy compared to Malachite. It seemed like Lexa was the only one who knew how to use silverware.​

Now, it wasn't that Malachite wasn't using a fork, but rather that he was tearing through his food at an alarming rate. Teddy, unsure of just how the hell to eat his own food, was simply lapping it up and chewing as needed.​
"This stuff's awesome!"
[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Malachite at least had the good grace to wipe his face off and wait until Lexa was done before he wrapped his tails around her again. This time, he didn't even kiss her. The big, blonde, fox-man simply hugged his girlfriend for a bit. The tiny bit of pheromones he could smell from himself made him feel kind of sleepy. Or maybe that was the food. Or maybe just snuggling. Whatever.​
[member="Lexa Kimene"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom