Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night - Anzati style! (Isis + Twin)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. "Or you could join me, it will be a long search for my target." He opened a plasteel cantainers. He withdrew a very old tattered robe donning it and cover and identifying features, then pulls out a walking staff, attaching his preferred saber into a secret compartent. He was going undercover, deep cover and he was fairpy infamous and recognisable so he need to hide himself, especially to his target.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smiled adoringly and went into the bathroom to take a shower, once inside she washed up and made sure that she smelled as good and as fresh as she could and then got out and went into the bedroom, from there she waited she him to tell her what to wear since she brought extra clothes with her, she just stood there exposed for his command to dress however he wanted her to dress as.
@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He shrugged, he was not fussy on what she wore, just as long as it would not draw too much attention to the both of them. He winked to her and tightened his grip on the stick and wandered out of his apartment, ready to leave for his mission. He had not told her the details of this mission and she had not wished to learn them. He scratched his arm, he was going to achieve some sort of justice at last in his mind.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She watched him walk out without telling her what to wear and for this she felt a little depressed and got dressed in a tight pair of jeans with a g-string underneath, she put on a tight, form fitting and sort of revealing corset shirt that was white lace and then put on a pair of high heeled, knee high leather boots that were black and serpent skinned, she then quickly did her hair and put on some gorgeous and sexy make up on and then grabbed her saberstaff and walked out of the small apartment, upon meeting him at his ship she swayed her hips and got to him.

She then smiled at him and entered his ship while seductively swaying her hips, she knew what he liked and expected from her and she would please her master and lover.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He reached the ship and started punching in the coordinates. He scratched his beard slowly, turning to see the beautiful slave he owns and grins widely, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in close and kisses her deeply, passionately. He grinned to her "Couldn't wear anything to draw more attention?" He jokes as he kisses her again and guides her onto his ship. He shows her around and then fires up the ship, setting a course to a nearest docking station to the cantina.

"Well we got some spare hours to spend before we arrive at the destination." He winks teasingly to her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis took the hint and grabbed him and lead him toward the back of the ship where they would spend the excess time together, the whole time she was swaying her hips teasingly as they walked toward the back.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He grinned deeply as he followed her, making sure the ship was on autopilot. After several hours, he heard the computer beep and he moved away from Isis and took the helm of the ship, driving the ship safely back into the docking station. He flickered a button and heard the ramp descend. He gathered himself and composed himself. He then walked off, his hand gripping his fake walking staff as he headed to the nearest cantina.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis rose as he did and go dressed and followed him off the ship, she swayed her hips while following him and continued on the path.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He entered the cantina and when Isis followed in, all eyes turned to her, several men gasped with open mouths as he continue to walk in and sit down. He gazed looking for his target.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked up and saw the target, he growled gripping his staff he stood up and gave a fake limp towards to the target and grunted "Oi, you, I need to talk to you" Giving his hand a shaky edge to it.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis watched as Twin left to get the target and watched from where she was seated, she would not intervene unless Twin gave her the go ahead.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He did not move, seeing an old man was not usually a scary sight so he waited as Sarkus approached "I seek information from you about the Sith Lord Sarkus Kilborn. Or now know as Darth Twin" He looked at Sarkus shocked that anyone would know such info about the name of a thought to be dead Sith Lord. I don't know much, I am being completely honest so don't expect much Sarkus nodded his head, he could tell that the fool was being honest and gestured him to seat where Isis was.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He sat down, keeping his identity secret from the man and he growled low, warning Isis to keep quiet, "Tell me what you know of Sarkus Kilborn, legends, myths, everything you know"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
The stranger began From... From what I know of Sarkus Kilborn, he was an Anzat, was a Jedi for many, many centuries then... Then he left for the Sith Empire and served them until he was betrayed by... By an unknown Sith Lord... He raised his hand cutting the man off and looked briefly at Isis then at the man "A Sith Lord, do you know who this Sith Lord was?" He looked at the man carefully, his Mind powers shifting through his memories Nuu... No... Not to my knowledge I... I think...

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom