Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night - Anzati style! (Isis + Twin)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Watched the woman purr away and cuddles in close. "Purr anymore and you might turn into a Cathar" He jests and pokes his tongue out teasingly as he strokes her mane softly, watching the end of the movie. Licking his dried lips slowly.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As he stuck his tongue out she watched as instantly purred more and smiled as she craved his kiss and then put her face near his and looked him in the eye You tease me any more and I might need to take you in the bedroom, master she replied in a seductive tone as she stared at him with a smile on her face.

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He hears her protest, an almost plea to take her into the bedroom as he saw it but merely chuckled deeply and poked his tongue out again at the sweet beast, she was almost feral in her desire, animalistic. It was curious to see her in such a manner, since only a few weeks ago she was acting so sophisticated and uptight. He shrugged to himself and winked to Isis.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis watched as he teased her more with his tongue and smirked at him with a twinkle in her eye and rose from her seat and pulled up her dress so it was showing more than it should and walked into the bedroom while swaying her hips teasingly as she strutted into the room and waited for him on the bed, she would end up being his for the night.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He stood and turned the film off as he followed her into the bedroom and cracked his neck, grunting then focuses on his hot wife to be. He followed her into bed and did many dark deeds to her, having his way before relaxing beside her and pulling out a cigarette from thin air and taking a large draft of it. He blew the smoke out slowly as he looked at his woman.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis watched as he smoked and took the cigarette out of his mouth and took a puff from it and gave it back, she smiled at him and waited for him to take another puff and before he could blow it out she kissed him and took the smoke into her lungs from his own and then released, she then snuggled up next to him and held him tight.

She then looked at him with a teasing smirk and looked at him probisces Take them out she commanded to him and waited for his probes to dance across her face..

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her take draft off his cigarette without permission and gives a low growl. He then carries on smoking inhaling the smoke then slowly releasing it. He inclined his head when he heard her commanded and almost thought to deny her.

He shrugged in the end, feeling his curled proboscises tingle and push out of his cheeks, one of them flicks across her face.

She smiled more adoringly as he took out his probes and then let them touch her face and kissed him as they did, she then laid down more next to him and felt his probes on her face and just cuddled with him in bed...

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He strokes her cheeks with his proboscises, kissing her passionately, then turned over and looked over details for the wedding, looking at her and whispered, "Do you want a traditional wedding cake or a sponge cake?" pulling her in close.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She thought over it for a moment and then smirked at him Sponge cake she then grabbed his hand and placed it on her waist and held him tightly as they cuddled together, she placed her head closer to his and felt his probes soothing her by rubbing against her skin and smiled at him as they held each other..

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He tilted his head, inclining it slightly as he sends the message to the cater. It was an unusual choice but he did not judge her for it, they were generally an unusual couple as he was one race and she was another. But he looked past that and starts sorting the rest of the Wedding occasionally asking her for help. He strokes her palm gently.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As she looked at him she gave him a short and light kiss and then regarded him with love and admiration as she asked Have you thought about what I should wear? she asked as she laid there...

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He tilted his head and pondered on what she wanted to wear, he thought about the tradition wedding dress, the brilliant white dress. But shook his head "As long as it's a beautiful dress, I don't mind what you wear" Smiles warmly, kissing her cheek.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smiled at him and took his hand in her own and began to massage it as they laid there and smiled lovingly at him, she continued to allow his probes to run across her skin and then decided to ask Will I be a beautiful wife? she asked as she laid there with him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked at her slightly dumbfounded at such a silly question that she is asking of him, "Of course you will be a beautiful wife, you will be the most beautiful wife there ever is!" He shakes his head, chuckling deeply. Then swats her face with a proboscises.

She smiled as he told her this and then ran her leg over his playfully and grabbed the book from his grip and threw it on the floor, she then smiled seductively at him and ran her fingers through his hair and waited for his reaction.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked at her and shook his head then kissed her deeply. Wraps his arms around her waist, stroking her slides gently. He looked at her, taking her beauty, her curvaceous figure, nuzzling into her neck as he smiles warmly.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

she felt him embrace and gave him her own and as they laid there kissing Isis felt more safe and secure, she had missed Twin and being in his arms now comforts her.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He sighs and slides away from her, standing and dressing, looking down at the beautiful woman. "I must depart, I have a personal mission of mine and I am seeking a lead, there are few and far between" He looks at her carefully.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him and then rose as she was completely exposed and stood before him, grabbing him and laying a kiss on him she smirks at him and responds to his sudden need to leave I'll be waiting, master she said as she stood there with a loving smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom