Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night - Anzati style! (Isis + Twin)

She quickly finishes her own after he did and then sits back and smiles warmly at him everything is fine, thanks she admitted and just sat there allowing him to stroke her hand.

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He smiles widely hearing her, and nods his head slowly "Good to hear, love. Now what did you want to do next?" He licked his lips and grabbed the two sundae glasses and placed them in the kitchen.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked and followed him in the kitchen and grabbed him and gave @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] a gentle kiss on his lips and looked to the dishes It's the wife's duty to clean, take a break love and I'll get the apartment clean up she replied and went to do the dishes are her first chore as his future wife.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Strokes her back slowly as he watches clean the dishes, standing close behind her and gives her a whispered thank you. Then reluctantly turns away to look over some of the Fringe's plans. Shaking his head and sighing as this felt all to familiar to him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis felt her body start to melt when he touched her and smirked at him while she did the dishes and noticed he was lost in his thoughts, she gently touched his chest as she turned toward him and smiled up at him What's on your mind? she asked as she stood there.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked up at Isis and offered a smile, "Just looking over these plans, wondering where to go next." He fell silent for a second. "How are coping with taking over? Got many recruits?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

she smirked at him and thought over it for a moment and then shrugged Not yet, hopefully soon she admitted as she adjusted her hips to take on more of a seductive posture.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her and then placed his hands around her waist, pulling her in close and kisses her deeply, passionately. Their bodies close together, as he breaks the kiss he studies her carefully.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt the embrace and kiss and placed her hands on his muscle of his arms an massaged them softly as he held her close and she looked at him while staring into his eyes I missed you.... Master she admitted and stated before she even realized saying what she did, once she realized it she just smirked up at him and allowed him to hold her while she stared up at her love.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He blinked as she called him Master, not knowing how to respond as he just holds her deep in a loving embrace. He guides her to the sofa, clicking on the slow music. Kissing her long and slow.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She kissed him back as they held each other on the sofa and then pushed her lips off his and smirked at him Sarkus... what would you say if I gave you full control? she asked as they sat here and she looked lovingly into his eyes.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked at her and tilts his head "Give me full control? I thought you wanted be in control?" He was slightly confused about her sudden change in personality. He stroked her side gently, softly, gazing into her eyes.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him and felt his touch and then spoke to him in a loving but also submissive manner You know I need a master, I can't trust myself to be in control she remarked and then looked at him with pleading eyes Please be my master yet again she then placed his hands on her cheek and smiled lovingly at him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He tilted his head and looked at her, considering it for a moment and nods his head slowly. "I will become your Master once more Isis" He smiled warmly and kissed her deeply as he strokes her cheek gently, smiling warmly.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt excited again and smiled more warmly at him and kissed him back and after she took her lips away she grabbed his hand and held it and looked lovingly into his eyes Thank you master she said and then waited for a command.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked at her and stroked her mane gently, "What do you wish to do know girl?" He smiles warmly at her, his fingers stroking her silky hair.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She let him stroke her silky hair and used a more seductive voice What do you want me to do master? she asked with fear in her eyes and pleasure in her body.. The old Isis has returned.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He tilted her chin and looked into her eyes and smirked "I want you to do a many of things, but none of them here" He winked devilishly "Let us focus on how we are going to gather our army" He took a more serious tone as he gazed down at his woman.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She giggled playfully as he informed her of this and purred as he touched her and looked into his eyes with a soft glare and licked her lips since she was wanting a kiss and then decided to ask his permission May I have a kiss master? she then waited for his response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom