Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Progflaw99

Allies: [member="Alyona Volkovna"] | Galactic Republic
Unknown: [member="Ashmedai"]

Enemies: Agents of Evil

This was more than a darkness... more than the Jedi, more than the Sith. He had allowed himself to bask in the force, feeling its archaic energy flow through him... and yet there was something more. While he had learned and experienced the sensations of the force he was yet juvenile in understanding it. Blades on the other hand... Bryn had come up in the world of experience, of practical applications. Augmenting his physical ability, using the force to manipulate object, people... but the force and its behavior was another realm entirely. He could not sense what it was, but there was something hiding behind the veil.

The Sith seemed to repeat himself, again calling out the Republic for violence, for genocide. Bryn breathed inwards slowly, forcing down the frustration deep within. If his people did not want war, then what was this? He could feel the movement of the force, the small flutter of lives being snuffed out as if by a stiff wind even as they stood here discussing those very lives. His eyes picked out the two shuttles the Sith Lord had indicated, tracking them as they flew.

If the Sith Triumvirate had never contributed in the killing of innocents... was he implying that the Denebans were not innocent? What had they done that so deserved this slaughter occurring. Pure madness ran in the streets of Meru... he could sense it far below them, the sounds of chaos rising. He turned to face the Sith lord, noticing his stance. He watched as the Sith's gaze snapped somewhere down the mountain. Before he could react, the Sith lord had moved quickly, shouting and wrapping an arm around Alyona. As the Sith turned towards him, he began to reach for his saber, fumbling with the clip. Too late.

An incredibly powerful force had closed around them, Bryn's last memory that of Alyona's gaze. And in another moment the pressure lifted, his body being flung powerfully forward as if pushed though the force. His lungs were on fire, his chest heaving as he rapidly attempted to force oxygen into his lungs. Normally Bryn would have been able to negate the effects and hold his breath for a long time but that he had not been prepared to, his mind a brief jumble of emotions, thoughts... and then the physical strain. Having felt similar pressures through his experiences sparring Bryn was able to quickly catch his balance despite the distress, the lightsaber forgotten on his belt. Luckily for Alyona, he'd managed to right himself firmly in the alleyway as he felt the pressure of her hand on his shoulder. He could tell she was unhurt without looking, the message communicated through the touch. He quickly imparted the same to Alyona as he began to calmly soothe the pressure in his lungs.

"The beginning" the Sith had uttered... The beginning of what?

As Alyona thanked the Sith, he narrowed his eyes. Looking up towards the mountain he saw a torrential storm of dust and debris... an evil emanating from that place they had so recently inhabited. He spit on the ground and forced himself to look away, to shut out the emotions trying to worm their way in. In a violent mental push, he forced out the intruding thoughts. As he did so, he looked back to where the Sith now stood. He too could sense the fatigue, the Sith had used a lot of energy bringing them here. Why? Sith were not in the habit of saving Jedi, especially Jedi with Padawans in tow. The Sith had to know he was weakening himself further. What was the angle here? It took the discipline he'd worked so hard to master not to simply draw his lightsaber and press an attack. Out of respect for both the Sith, who had willingly saved them and Alyona he withheld his impulse.

Now he listened once more, taking a rearward glance down the alleyway. He could hear chaos coming from other parts of Meru but here they seemed safe, for now. He calmly closed his eyes, listening to Alyona speak, once more opening himself to the force, attempting to keep track of the chaos around them. If the Sith was going to outright kill them, he would not have bothered saving them from the violent force which had consumed the mountainside.

Allies: [member="Alyona Volkovna"] | [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"]

The Sith Lord vamped on the same concepts because they seemed to pass from his mouth to the Jedi's ears without any amount of understanding. However, he had come to expect this not just from Jedi but from other Sith. It was not the curse of any particular predilection for manipulating the Force, but it was the curse of youth. Ashmedai had been present in even the earliest days of the Republic, remembering things that had been lost to history or omitted entirely. Likewise, he recalled a great deal of things the Sith had done and continued to do to earn their reputation. He himself...had been an agent of the most horrendous acts on countless occasions. He held no remorse over his actions - they were what he viewed as necessary for the time.

However, he was content to leave the comments he'd already made where they were. The two Jedi before him were not around for the vast majority of the things he spoke of. Though if they had verbally purported the Republic had nothing to do with Ruusan, he would have laughed heartily in their faces. They absolutely, unequivocally did, and they didn't even bother to attempt hiding said aid. The Netherworld portal, even, opened by agents of the light not any of the Sith defending the Triumvirate. Yet...all of that was irrelevant. The people of the galaxy rarely saw the Galactic Republic, Galactic Alliance, or even the Silver Sanctum independently. Due to the high concentration of force users in the galaxy and the constant focus of light versus dark, the vast majority of "innocents" saw only Jedi and Sith. Good guy versus bad guy. It was even more complicated when a sweeping amount of individuals employing the dark side in support of a Jedi organization were involved. A curious increasing reality.

The Triumvirate had not taken action against a single "innocent" on Deneba. But again...the Jedi merely presumed that anyone wielding the dark side was aligned with every other individual that chose to employ the Force from a standpoint of passion. Ashmedai was tired of the myopic lunacy on all sides. He saw only those capable of actually providing security and justice to those for whom they were responsible...and those that were not.

When Alyona launched into a lengthy response to his own question, Cameron focused his gaze on her. When she finished speaking, he merely smiled, motioning to the chaos that reigned around them. "A government...is supposed to protect its charges at all costs. That is what you are supposed to do, Jedi. You seek to stretch out your hands to more and more worlds, yet when you incur added responsibility and hardship...it is the fault of so-called rabid monsters."

Raising a hand to indicate his point was not to engage in an argument, Ashmedai was merely pointing out the truth of the matter. To govern was not an easy job, and one should expect an amount of hardship. The problem was...the Jedi seemed to only think themselves the victims. All. Of. The. Time. Yet they had made aggressive moves against worlds on countless occasions. "I'm quite certain the Triumvirate will take the blame no matter what we do here today, Jedi. That is the measure of the Republic's perceptive capability and penchant for understanding." That is to say...they traditionally had none at all.

Cracking his neck slightly, Ashmedai shifted his gaze to the horizon for but a brief moment. "Everything is possible in life, Jedi. Only one of side of this...situation...seems to be stuck in the memory of the distant past. A past that I was at least present for. Oh. And you really do need to square yourself with the reality that Ruusan, a very recent action, was perpetrated by more than just the Coalition. I was present to watch the Republic reign death upon my people, the Triumvirate's people. The Republic has not had the same treatment from us...not that there aren't a certain number that wish for the Republic's blood. We agree that the continuation of savagery does not advance either of our purposes, and it makes our borders no more secure. I have accepted that which I have been responsible for in my own past...and those like me. That is not ever, including now, a sentiment that I see from any Jedi."

Casually, the Sith Lord stepped forward towards the alley's exit. Pausing near the main street, he turned to glance back at the two Jedi over his shoulder. "I will speak with your Jedi leadership. Now, however, there is much work to be done attempting to stem the tide of violence on this planet. I too hope that in the very near future, we can work together for a common goal. Methods will always differ. That is the right of choice that every sentient being has...struggling against that innate truth is what leads to situations like Ruusan, Coruscant, even your ongoing...situation on Mimban. If the rest of your Order is like you, then I have hope."

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
Mt Meru.
[member="Dune Rhur"]

The Dark Lord of the Sith was unhindered by the gathering sands and wind. His helmet had multiple functions that he could switch to if necessary for when it got out of hand. Figuring his lightsabre would be blocked, his foot had landed a glancing strike on the side of the Bith's head.

He didn't know much about Bith physiology, but he figured it'd be ringing from the powerful kick -- Even if it was only glancing.

Catching the attack he had thrown his way via the Force, Lord Athyssius was thrown backwards, instead of fighting against it he let the winds and sands carry him further away as he flipped out of the push and landed on his feet a few steps away. There was a pause as he deactivated the lightsaber in his hand and hooked it back onto his belt.

"You're the weakest Jidai I've ever faced. Scurry along now." With a flick of his wrist, he was of the mind to launch the Bith off the side of the mountain through the Force and to just watch him collapse to the grounds below. Instead, he just shooed him away instead.

Extending his hand out to his cloak that was nearby on the ground, he called to it in the Force and slipped it back over his shoulders, pulling the ebony hood far over his helmet's features as he called to his ship's pilot over his commlink, and walked right off the side of the mountain.

Objective: Cause Mayhem and ram the prison gate
Allies: The Black Empire
Enemy: The Republic and there cruel ways, [member="Travot Ravenna"] :)
Equipment: Hide Armour, two red lightsabers, two woe bringers and a speeder bike
Note: I am now a Knight, and new tags have come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gxKFAhfZc

Harley was rage train, and nothing was stopping this rage. Tunneled vision she could only see his face, and over whelming desire to make a mess of it. As he moved back to gain some distance, she just move forward. As he turned into graceful makashi stance and pointed his blade out, she did step into it. She would of felt the burning sensation, if she was in a psychotic rage. Then again if she was not she would not stepped into it, but she did. The terentateks hide was pierced by his blade, but inside it was ringlets of cortosis. His lightsaber then hitting these would cut out, and she would be too far forward to use her lightsaber. So she would end up head but him with her helmet on, and try stomp him to the ground. There was no grace rage just pure unadulterated passion and violence. Harley was one crazy train.

Willam finished his discussions with everyone he needed to give orders too and closed the communications channels. He closed his eyes to ease the head ache he had coming on then caught part of the conversation the MOn Calamari was having with the scientists. HE walked over and took a position beside [member="Salmakk"] listening to the last of the conversation they were having. Coming in late as he was he needed some clarification of the information he had just heard.

"Mister Salmakk, what is this you are talking about. Please catch me up"

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
Allies: [member=Bryn'jarr Astaris] | [member=Ashmedai]?
Enemies: Agents of Evil

Alyona nearly lifted a hand as Ashmedai seemed content to end the conversation, but thought better of it, for the moment. Ashmedai's words regarding issues of responsibility and particularly victim-hood, had inflamed the Voxyn in her, and she felt it her responsibility to challenge the man's assertions. However, lives were at stake, and every moment wasted arguing allowed the death toll to rise. The Sith Lord's recounting of the events at Ruusan differed from what Alyona herself had been made aware of, though she recognized that her information was second-hand. She decided to concede this point for the time being. She needed clarity, and an endless debate over a topic in which she was only partially informed would get them no where. "I may beholden to inaccurate information regarding Ruusan, I'll concede. However, this in no way justifies what is happening here on Deneba, now, nor the rampant slaughter the people of the Republic have been facing for ages, and I feel you are implying we somehow deserve this." Alyona shared honestly. Alyona ran her hands through her ashen hair, her jaw tightening in frustration.

"But...no one wants to dialogue." She put up another hand, barring any interjection by the Sith Lord. "We certainly have our block-heads, those who wish for naught but war with people like yourself. I'll be the first to recognize that merely being Sith is not a cause of such extremism, though most often the Republic encounters individuals and organizations whose sole purpose seems to be destroying the lives of others. Surely you see this trend in adherents of your philosophy. You must understand where our suspicion, as a people, not merely a government, is borne of." Alyona's voice was strained at this point, and a dozen years of frustration was beginning to bleed through. Her cheeks flushed against her pale skin. "Do you understand the complexity of even the discourse regarding these issues, much less the solutions behind them?"
It was a rhetorical question, of course he did, but neither would change the reality of the moment. Alyona hurried to convey her point before too much time had passed. "You cannot reasonably expect individuals to deeply study and understand your points of view, which may very well be peaceful, when representatives of your philosophy have worked so hard to destroy so many lives. Sith have made games of the deaths of others." Alyona seemed to calm for the moment, and she managed a deep breath. "It is clear to me the Republic of even the recent past is guilty of its own horrendous transgressions, and now all our most prominent governments and regimes are in the throes of a battle that no longer needs to be fought. We are locked in a series of conflicts that have nothing to do with holding anyone responsible, and that includes yourself, dear Lord. I myself have never killed a decidedly innocent person, nor do I ever intend to. Thus, I cannot take responsibility for any of these horrid acts of wanton killing. Yet I have encountered Jedi who once served as Sith and perpetrated great evils that have since been forgiven merely for their change of heart. I would not agree that these people are Jedi at all." For a second time, Alyona spat on the ground. "This is a despicable practice, yet I beg of you not to conflate our order with that of the Jedi who abandoned the Republic. We are struggling to identify ourselves, but we are trying. Currently, even as we speak, our leaders are striving against one another over what it means to even be a Jedi, and this crisis of identity is a process that will only be resolved with time. I assure you, my Lord, that I will do whatever is within my power to ensure the better of our ideas wins out in the end." For the moment, Alyona felt enough had been said. Ashmedai was waiting for her to complete her thoughts before shifting their group focus toward the more immediate of matters. Still, it felt good to have shared, and to have been able to discuss certain issues so freely with the Sith Lord. It was moments like these that she truly felt like a Jedi.
With a simple nod of acknowledgement, Alyona unclipped her lightsaber from her belt. "And I swear to you, if you can provide the proof, the Republic's people will know the Triumvirate had nothing to do with this attack, even if I have to testify before the Senate myself."

[member="Haytham Kaze"]
Mount Meru

The Bith's head rang from the kick. His opponent's words hardly registered as he grimaced. Insulting a the pride of a foe would certainly have worked on a fellow Sith. But a Dark Sider he was not.

He looked up to see the human pull up his hood and leap off the mountainside. Not suicide. A Sith valued their skin too much to do that. He wasn't surprised to see and hear a craft rocketing off into the horizon.

Two ships, it seemed as he idly wondered if he'd suffered a concussion....

Objective: Fight Harley
Allies: GR & friends
Enemies: [member="Harley"]
Equipment: lightsaber, lanvorok, tabard, FastFlesh medpac

His eyes widened in surprise as Harley charged straight into his blade. A brief bit of smoke appeared before his blade suddenly fizzled out. Oh feth it all...Travot's right hand dropped his deactivated saber, but it otherwise remained in place to intercept her rushing attack. Rather than trying to blatantly resist the force of her attack, he expected to use his right hand to either push her downwards or to the side. But as his experience with Broken Gate had shown, such a countermeasure depended as much on his actions as that of his opponent. He doubted that he'd be able to fully resist her attack, hold his position, or completely dodge the attack, but he thought that it was likely that he could make the attack less damaging and maneuver himself to better position with his planned deflection.

Allies: Those who open their eyes
Enemies: All who choose to be blind.

We walk the streets, so much destruction and chaos, it makes our hearts break. People are so blind sometimes, this all could have been avoided and yet they sit and pretend that everything is okay, until it is too late and everything has become.. Anarchy... That is when they start to look around and cry 'How could we let this happen?!'. Fools... You let this happen because THEY wanted it to. We will continue our walking, we plan to observe the goings on within the city, figure out every nook and cranny and who resides in which and when. We will be watching you, keep on your best behavior. We also think we may find some form of sweet pastry to enjoy while we observe...

Equipment: Hide Armour, two red lightsabers, two woe bringers and a speeder bike
Sight god moding with his permission

As she slammed forward to hit the jedi in front of her, he put his hand in the way. Her head piled through, he stayed on his feet. Though shock on his arm, sent him falling out her way. A guard then rushed her, firing his gun at her as he went. Harley was in a rage, harley can't block in a rage, or much else. The shot stuck her in the arm, knocking the lite lightsaber out her arm, she did not the feel the pain due to rage. She turned from the jedi, and lept at the guard, he panicked and did not shot in the chest when he had the chance. She landed in front of him, and snapped his neck with his bear hands. Her eyes where not on the Jedi.......

Gear in signature.
Allies: [member="Cyril Grayson"], [member="Vorian Adasca"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Prazutis"]

The first thing Keira registered was that her strike had connected, eliciting a crooked smile beneath her helmet. The second realization was that he wasn't happy about it in the least, but then, she hadn't expected him to be. Even still, the crack of telekinetic energy did throw her off her feet, though to her credit she managed to land upright, still sliding backwards another foot or so. Immediately upon landing the onslaught began anew, as did her just as relentless web of defense. But there was something else lingering beneath the surface, an attack she didn't take note of until it was already upon her in full force.

To her credit she didn't collapse nor lose consciousness entirely, two monumental achievements given that any sort of mentalism was almost always her critical Achilles' heel. Black spots encroached on her vision, and she bit back a cry of pain, teeth gritting together and jaw muscles taughtening. A few of her blocks faltered, but thankfully her armor had been built to withstand this sort of abuse. Given the strength behind his swings she was forced backwards, though her attention was less on the physical aspect of his assault and more so on the mental. It was that psychic pain she tapped into, letting it wash through every nerve ending and nearly consume her.

Pain is power. A nearly forgotten mantra, but one that had been beaten into her by her Gen'Dai mentor, and thusly nigh impossible to forget. Her next move was an instinctive example of that dogma, the harnessing of it done purely automatically after so many years of being pushed to the same. The Force swelled in her epicenter, seeming to fill her entire core with volatile energy drawn inwards like a sharp inhale. Just as quickly it was expelled outwards, the resounding crack of energy echoing down the alley and sending dirt and debris flying, all of the kinetic force intended for the Sith Lord before her.

Allies: [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"] | [member="Alyona Volkovna"]

The Sith Lord's attention had shifted, pulled by another from an unseen location. The soft beeping of a communicator within the folds of his cloak only confirmed the reality. Turning to face Alyona once more, Ashmedai allowed his silver-green gaze to linger over her form, indicating that he had been listening more than anything else. Retrieving his communicator, he spoke swiftly. "Ashmedai."

A pause.

"Very well, continue with the operation." Once the connection was terminated, Ashmedai slipped the device back into one of the interior pockets of his cloak. "Proof?" Ashmedai had resumed his conversation with the Jedi as if it had never ended. "I didn't realize the policy of the Jedi and Republic was guilty until proven innocent." It was a lie, he knew all too well that was the reality of things in those circles. "There is no proof to offer you of that which does not exist, Jedi. However, please convey my desire to meet with your Council. I will visit your Temple soon." His last words faded with him disappearing around the corner onto the main street. If either of the Jedi followed him to continue conversing, they would find his physical presence gone from the street.
------
NPC Trooper Squad
[member="Ameli Trahir"] | [member="Joza Perl"]

The Triumvirate Troopers did not have specific unique identifiers like most incarnations of Stormtroopers. The Triumvirate military operated more simply on rank and name, abandoning the tradition of removing all individuality from its elite fighting forces. Sergeant Bolden swept through the streets of Meru City closest to where the vast majority of destruction had taken place. Medical personnel had set up a number of relief points on the outskirts of the city, and the wounded were still arriving almost faster than shuttles could evacuate the most critical off-world to the waiting carrier for more urgent care. If the reports he heard over the interior communications within his helmet were accurate, petty crime was starting to pop up everywhere. There were always some...a small amount wishing to capitalize on the destruction and chaos.

Voices from down a side street briefly filtered through the point man's helmet as he raised a hand to command the rest of the squad to freeze. Five troopers lined either side of the street in a staggered formation with Bolden near the middle. "Voices to my right, Sarge."

Bolden responded immediately. "Give it a peek, one."

The rest of the unit remained motionless as the point man stepped over towards the edge and did a high peek before retracting his head. "Two females, one appears in duress." The Troopers of the Triumvirate were certainly very much used to interacting with Force Users, but the quick peek had not enabled the point trooper to identify either Ameli or Joza as force users.

"Alright, one, three, five, and seven with me. The rest of you collapse to our side of the street and maintain security. Move." There were no confirmations of orders as the point man relayed the information through hand signals and executed the command. Bolden watches as the trooper directly behind the point swept wide on the side street as the point man established security. The moment they had done so, they began advancing forward as Bolden and another trooper stepped in behind them, at distance, to cover windows above the advancing team. The fifth trooper to round the corner was rear security until the other five troopers had established the rear security bubble.

The point man activated his voice amplifier as he shouted commands. There was no way for them to tell who was who at the moment. They just knew there were two civilians seemingly having a scuffle. However, his eyes did force him to pre-judge the situation. One of them was actually dressed like an everyday civilian...the other seemed dressed for conflict. The trooper immediately deactivated the safety on his weapon but switched it to stun for the time being. "HANDS IN THE AIR BOTH OF YOU, NOW!"

Objective: Fight Harley
Allies: GR & friends
Enemies: [member="Harley"]
Equipment: lightsaber (shorted out), lanvorok, tabard, FastFlesh medpac

Travot felt the shock of Harley's rush reverberate throughout his body with unnatural force before he staggered and fell to the ground. He felt the forceful impact spread across his back, which soon receded to leave a dull, aching pain spread across his back. He felt dazed as his eyes wandered up listlessly to peer around him. He heard the whine of blaster fire, which caused him to jerk his head to face Harley, only to see her ruthlessly dispose of the man. Waves of regret and subdued anger flowed through him. What must I do? His eyes fell upon the man's blaster as it dropped from his now lifeless form. Instinctively, he reached out his right hand towards the weapon, causing it fly towards him as he pushed himself off the ground. The weapon had barely reached his hands when he pulled its trigger, letting loose a flurry of inaccurate, semi-aimed blue bolts roughly at the woman's position. Travot must have clumsily hit a wrong switch when he had telekinetically snatched the weapon, as it now was apparently firing stun bolts. He tried to still his mind and control his wavering body as he readied himself for the woman's inevitable attack.

dancing-skeleton-gif-png-3.gif

Last edited:
Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"]
Enemy: [member="Keira Ticon"]

Arkaitz watched his father's duel impassively, expression impossible to read behind that blank, skullish mask. The woman he fought was technically his sister-in-law. He supposed he should feel some conflict of emotion as they battered each other with their full arsenal of powers. Instead, he only felt satisfaction. Every punch, every saber strike, every telekinetic lash brought him intense pleasure at the elicited pain. Nothing so sweet as the suffering of family.

Other people throughout the galaxy might recoil in horror at the concept of garnering excitement from watching a family member in pain. They did not know what it was to be a member of House Zambrano.

Life is pain.

Whenever it was another who suffered, Arkaitz took it as an occasion to rejoice that it was not he who'd been dealt the agony of the day. Still, all good things came things came to a close, even such a delightful duel. Sides had to be chosen. Arkaitz took his easily.

He strode around the combatants, giving them a wide berth until he strolled to a stop some distance behind Ticon. Ark watched his father's use of Sith Sorcery as a lattice of energized strands sought to catch his sister-in-law. A powerful art, reeking of the Dark Side. Arkaitz regretted that his own such skills leaned much more toward the mundane.

The curved hilt of a lightsaber snapped from his belt and found its way into his hand. The crimson blade snapped to life with an angry hum. The cold metal felt refreshing in his grasp, a promise of fresh violence. Arkaitz glided forward several steps, waiting for the net to either ensnare her or distract her, then slid gracefully forward in a textbook Makashi lunge aimed to give her a light cut across the back of her right knee, hamstringing her.

Mór-rioghain

Tempestuous Pyre
Allies:[member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies; [member="Arkaitz Zambrano"]

If anything Mór-ríoghain disliked attention seekers . Be they from her own kin or from those jumping into something that they had no place being. So when the male circled around her aunt it came as no surprise that the young woman would frown, the disgust at the particular males actions bringing about a foul taste in her mouth. Teeth bit down upon lush lips with enough force to break through the flesh causing Crimson pearls to bear into existence.

It was then that she leapt off her perch and strode forward, her steps taking her in the direction of the male that deemed fit to attack her aunt from behind. It was obvious this male was related to the beast her aunt was engaging.

"Do you have so little faith in your companion that you would attack his opponent from behind?""Came the soft spoken question from the fiery-manned female. Stepping forward, she would stop a few feet away and tilt her head, her fingers twitching slightly.

Mór-ríoghain wasn't one for anger but the blatant disrespect to her aunt's fight brought it out in her. She had not expected this turn of events. In fact they ticked her off. Anger It coursed through her veins, The melody of destruction was blooming, beating down harder, harder, and harder, until her blood was forged with an unforgiving fire.

Instinct. A swift reach in response to his actions towards, [member="Keira Ticon"]. A reflex poised to clasp her fingers around the arm that held the saber, yanking it back and should her flesh touch his, crimson would flare about her skin. By the force would her grip be strengthened not to crush but to never let go.

"Do not interfere with this play.. It is not your place to dance with them right now.."

Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies: [member="Mór-rioghain"] | [member="Keira Ticon"]

The very second the redhead spoke, Arkaitz recoiled from the lunge like an irritated viper. He took a quick step back and pivoted to face the woman even as she reached out to grab his hand. A curious move, for a woman so plainly unarmed as yet.

A contemptuous twirl of the wrist and his saber flicked out, aiming to cut off the hand reaching toward him at the wrist. If action fell along intent, the swishing bar of crimson would deprive her of her hand mid sentence.

"I think not, niece," he sneered, eyes of red-rimmed gold staring at her from behind the mask, full of venom.

Mór-rioghain

Tempestuous Pyre
Allies:[member="Darth Carnifex"]
Enemies;[member="Arkaitz Zambrano"]

He was a curious one. And he called her niece?Even more curious.. She would look into this with her mother later that day. A slightly feral hiss would leave her lips before her body recoiled from his and lunged away from him, her speed enhanced by the force. Pivoting and rising, her head would tilt, emerald hues peering at the male in clear puzzlement.

"Niece?"Came the question, shot at him in an annoyed manner. From the confines of her garments did she pull forth a saber, one she disliked using, it didn't give her the proper blood splatters.. A flick of the wrist and the familiar snap and hiss sounded.

Being the child of [member="Isley Verd"] had its perks, she had various gadgets to steal and play with a vast array of grenades and blasters, some she may have taken and tucked among her clothes. She decided that she would distract him long enough so that the play could finish, she was curious to see how exactly the beast and her aunt would end the play hopefully there would be blood. A shame it would have to be her aunt's if it came down to it.

The Jedi shot her, she had no defence against blaster shots. Like Obi-Wan Kenobi vs General Grievous, in the end it was all down to inelegant barbaric blaster. She collapsed as stun bolts hit her, she was out cold. Though her body would soon recover, as the force rage was still making her twitch......

Music
Gear in signature.
Allies: [member="Cyril Grayson"], [member="Vorian Adasca"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Prazutis"]

If there was one thing about the Sith Keira would never understand, it was their desire to put on a show wherever they went. There was always some kind of display and seeming base need to be recognized for what they did. It was an aspect that always served to astound her for the lack of practicality it held, but in her years of clashing with that very enemy was something she had learned to look past and ignore. Her father-in-law wasn't directly one of those types, but the Sith Magic, well...it would have drawn either a sigh or a comment from her, had she not been further preoccupied with somehow avoiding the attack altogether.

Despite her inexperience with the ability her first instinct was to absorb the energy, hands raising seemingly of their own accord to do just that. For a few long moments there were no signs of anything out of place, and for all the power he put forth she seemed to effortlessly siphon it into her own form. However, that couldn't last for the entire duration. Piece by piece her uncertain defense cracked, splinters of pain breaking through and striking a chord far deeper than the physical could properly explain, draining fragments of energy even within their areas of contact.

Her teeth ground together, every nerve ending alight although his attack hadn't touched the entirety of her armored form. The fingers of her right hand twitched just slightly, and just like that the shield within her cybernetic limb flashed into existence, the web of electricity breaking against it like water against a stone. And just like that metaphorical rock she was still worn down, being pushed back from the force behind the words woven. As all things eventually the lightning faded away, and so her shield dissipated, arms falling to her sides. For all that had been endured in such a short period of time she still managed a grim smile beneath her helmet for having done nothing more than survived once again.

Stretching out her right hand the hilt of her saber clattered slightly on the stone before flying into her grasp, weapon once more sparking to life. This was a physical demonstration of her defiance, even if she was on the defensive for the current moment. Regardless, that hadn't been the end. There was something to be said for the natural tenacity of Corellians when combined with that of the Mandalorian people. "Nar dralshy'a."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom