Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Morbian: the right hand of God.

200_s.gif
NAME: Darth Morbian,
or Sethaius Zambrano

FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Epicanthix
HOMEWORLD: Panatha
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: Approximately 2.02 Meters
WEIGHT: Approximately 136 kg
EYES: Sith-starburst
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Fair.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Extremely

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Strength: As is expected of one of his pedigree, Sethaius is a horror to behold upon the battle field. A monster when driven, no remorse or mercy to be given for his foes. Every victory brings glory to the God-King.

Tenacious: Failure is not an option. Ever. To fail is to disgrace his name. To disgrace his father. Sethaius will never willingly tarnish the God-King's name.

Masochist: Years of arduous training, brutal beatings, and extreme exertions has given Sethaius a fair lust for pain. He will, with great enthusiasm, push himself further and harder than anyone should ever rightly do, in order to complete any task, especially those handed down from father.
-WIP-
NEUTRAL TRAITS:
Cold/Callous: Unless you are kin, he likely couldn't be bothered to care even remotely for your success or well-being. And even for family, is a stretch.

WEAKNESSES:

Amnesia: Much of Sethaius' long-term memories are lost to him, as a result of the strenuous training administered to him by both his father and his great-uncle.

Sadism: Will often lose track of the task on hand when witnessing the suffering of another. It isn't so much he gains pleasure from their pain, but more a morbid curiosity of how am individual will cope and/or endure.

Blind Loyalty: His subservience is granted to few, but unless you share a familial bond, you'll likely be snubbed, except if your orders came from, or are funneled through, his father. All for the God-King.

The History:

I woke one day, lost and confused, in a kolto tank recovering aboard on of the Zambrano vessels. My injures, I had learned, were administered by both [member=Darth Carnifex] and [member=Darth Prazutis]. My memory had been rattled thoroughly, only that my father, Kaine, had been training me to better serve him, with the aid of another kin, was all I could recall. I was to be my father's sword, in the days to come. And steel tempers steel. So to be stronger, like the two mighty Lord's who trained me most savagely, I had to be treated and trained as they would teach and train themselves. The thought brought a surge of adrenaline to my veins, as the knowledge that incredible pain awaited my very near future caused my pulse to quicken dramatically.​

But it wasn't fear that tore at my heart. It was joy. It was sheer, perverse, unadulterated glee. I wanted to hurt. To know pain, was to know you were alive. And as long as one could still feel pain.... One could fight.​

My training has continued for many months now, my blades keen, my senses sharp, and abilities bringing satisfaction to my God-King. Though for the time, he resides in the shadows, his blade, myself, will venture where he wishes. I serve, and I will die on his whims.​

My life for the God-King.​

The Gear:
[/center]

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

Cennika Hawk

C
[member="Darth Morbian"]

It is not hate. It is... disbelief at the absurd number of deplorable ilk under that name, as I am related to you all.

Not that I know this, IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom