Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Darth Ayra's Leftover Possessions

​Fear. A form of currency that Adron had not amassed any standing of wealth in. With an embittered exhale, he would sink back into his chair for a moment. As he stared at his bid, it had been obvious that he would not be able to attain the Holocron he had hoped for. His eyes shifted to the bids turned to his attention, a set of robes and a skyhook location. With a soft scoff, Adron decided to terminate his connection with the bidding lobby and cut his losses.

[member="Ella Nova"]

"These news are most welcome. I will personally meet with the Agent for retrieval of the artefact." A smile spread across her lips, but not her eyes. "Meanwhile, I have dispatched my most trusted lieutenant. She should be there shortly." She touched her wrist, and behind the camera an agent signalled the Satwasin.

Lieutenant Barlan Sucz and her Satwasin regiment had been waiting on Muunilist since the beginning of the auction, on direct orders by Ophidia. Upon receiving the signal from command, she ordered the armoured transport to move. Payment came swiftly, and under close watch. It was no paltry sum they carried, but the full amount in ready.

Darth Ophidia would have no disturbances to her purchase.

"I raise both bids to double, 4 million for the Apocrypha and 2 for the tome. Alongside both are a guaranteed 85% off of every item Ahvulan or subsidiaries make." Vokun reclined, "I will also erect a mine for you, and whomever you feel fit - a phrik mine. On Val'hala"

This was a risky endeavor, and in the end he was willing to pull weight as GodKing if his money and wealth was still good.

[member="Ostanes"] [member="Vi Grir"] [member="Ella Nova"]

[member="Ostanes"], Consider me intrigued. However, A word is just that. A word. For now, I will trust you, and add our bids together. You may keep the Apocrytpica within your collection as long as I receive all of the information. For your other offers, I will hold off on till I am sure your word is true.

[member="Ella Nova"], You may add our bids together. I also up what I am adding to the man's bid. 2 million credits.

[member="Vi Grir"], [member="Vokun"],

Two painted fingernails tapped against a steel tabletop, watching the auction with some mild interest. The holocron of heresies had been her mother's, once, but she was satisfied when it entered the hands of the Sith.

At least, in this way, it would end up where it started.

The Holonet. A dark, brooding land of mistrust, misinformation and of course, bargains of the greatest and highest calibre. It was here were Thraxis dragged his finger, a pad coated with burn marks and a range of cuts and bruises that made running a finger along the screen more similar to a god running his finger along a mountainside than along a flat ocean bed.

"Left swipe that. Oh and left swipe that. Another advertisement for credits. Neato and this is for... Oh?" A brow raised in comical amusement. Afterall, it wasn't every day one encountered such a goading list of Holocrons. Alas, he saw pressed up there, in that little wonder of a time stamp the time that had passed. Rare things tended to go for a lot of money, and exceedingly fast. That was the problem with them after all. If one's finger wasn't on the buzzer the minute the answer came to mind it was washed away by another stealing the prize, and he could tell from this list, a lot of that had been snatched and stolen, but tiny marks left in the fabrics of the web told him another story, of three items he wanted.
The first, the Purple Rejects. In such turbulent times one always needed a good group of cannon fodder, and this lot sounded like they were a shared deathstick away. The next, an Unferground Facility? Who doesn't want one of them, especially a place to host these rambunctious rabble-rousers? And finally, those Bathrobes? Some Sith bloke? Bane, popped up once every day or so, but what ancient Jedi or Sith didn't? Now, at first glance they seemed useless to a Non-Force USer, but he had his plans. Mainly, nice clothing and to misguide people in the belief he could control the force and all the strings that came with it.

But then came the price. When the pen was put to Paper the Jackal had far more than one might expect. Resources long since lost, not in the idea of artefacts, but in far more credits than he knew what to do with. "Rabble Rousers... Twenty Thousand credits to them outta their hair, another thirty for the base but those robes..." A useless pen danced between his gnawing teeth, bouncing with a sway before spitting it out and finishing up his bid and final price to the respective retail salesman.

With a rapid dance of his fingers, he inputted numbers and words like a madman driven by passion. "Hello, their fair lady I see I may have arrived a tad later than expected to this swarie of a bidding and expenditure! But I am here to make an offer I hope thy can't refuse. Though gift of gab I was never blessed I offer Twenty Thousand for the Purple Rejects to whisk them from your hands and into the lap of Deathsticks. For the base on Mytus VII I offer a grand Thirty Thousand and alas, for those breathtaking robes of finest silk, quality or whatever they may be forged, Five Million Credits." He paused, he may have overshot for what amounted to fanciful dress-where, but Thraxis was not known to undershot. "Oh, and if any of those Holocrons do go unnoticed for what reason or another, I open the bid for the leftovers at a Million Credits each. Like they say, knowledge is power and in this finite universe one can never have too little."
[member="Ella Nova"]

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

[OOC: My previous response was incorrect, so this is a rectified version for everyone interested in why I am responding to Vanessa In Character again.]

"We are happy to accept your offer. Would you like to wire the twenty five million up front or take out a payment plan with the Clan today, Ms. Vantai?"

Serj transmitted which accounts Vantai should wire the money to.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

"With regret my Lord the Holocron is currently not in my possession. It is being held by an agent of mine in the Ambria system, near Lake Natth. It would not be a good thing for my Muun peers to discover that ancient Sith artifacts were being held on my homeworld. I am sure you understand."

"I will transmit where the Ambria system is located, and where Lake Natth can be found planet side, my Lord."

Serj transmitted a detail map of the Ambria system, with all known hyperlanes that ran close to it or through it, as well as where Lake Natth can be found.

[member="Vokun"]

"Thank you for your inquires at this time, Mr. Vokun. Unfortunately we have decided to take another offer that was sent in. We are happy to continue discussion of the Phrik mine you mentioned in your offer, however. How can we proceed?"

[member="Thraxis"]

"Unfortunately, Mr. Thraxis, your inquries for the Underground facility on Mytus, as well as the Holocrons have all been brought out by other offers. However, we are happy to announce that the contract held by the Purple Rejects and the robes are still available."

"I will put you in touch with the leader of the Purple Rejects so that you can both negotiate a deal. I will taking a cut of the agreement due to me putting both parties in touch with one another."

[member="Ella Nova"]

"Very well, Mr. Sularis." She cocked her head to the side just slightly, looking off the recorder, then back. "I will meet your agent there and send word when the transaction is complete."

A barest wave of her fingers and the transmission ended. She took the given coordinates and information.

"Make sure there are eyes on Mr. Serj Sularis until the item is safely in my possession."

[member="Ella Nova"]

“I will pay using the company’s funds up front.” She replied. With that, the twenty-five million credits were wired to the accounts in question - the moment that the coordinates for her purchases were send, she would dispatch DCMM personnel to secure them. The cortosis mine above all was the most important piece of materiel she had purchased, and she had no intention of letting it get wasted.

“A pleasure doing business with you.” She said,

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

"We have checked our accounts, the funds have been secured. We are transmitting relevant information regarding your purchases now. You will have to sign the lease for each purchase with the InterGalactic Banking Clan here so our records are up to date."

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

OOC: I will arrange for you to pick up the Holocron in due time. Congratulations on your purchase.

Time passed, he ran through a dozen other adds before the ominous red dot appeared on screen, flicking back through the adds to see the timely result. It seemed he was mistaken, others had flocked to the Underground base. A shame that was, as well as the holocrons, gobbled up by the greedy consumers. Well, not unexpected. The robes were shocking, however, such what he assumed were legacy were discarded and ignored. Well, not by him, a terrible streak formed across his face as his finger ran along the ridged screen, inputting and transferring cash as a single line of dialogue appeared underneath the accompanying transfer.

"Vonderbar."

OOC: Sure lets thread I'm open. I woulda made another post saying yes, but this seemed easier.
[member="Ella Nova"]

[member="Ella Nova"] -

Smiling, the response went out as a simple, but sufficient sampling of his writings and worth. The language was a bit dry, and cerebral, but it was written by a mind that clearly understood the concepts and had some unique views on things detailed within. Then he turned to other matters at hand, sipping a fine oolong from a cup of delicate porcelain, smiling contentedly before he sat it down on a saucer and wrote another missive.

[member="Ignis Imura"] -

"Msr. Imura -

Well said, and accepted. When you are ready, I am happy to meet at my estate to exchange information. I assure you my days of warring are over, and i'm little more than an arcanist and archivist now. Many thanks for enabling a hobby of an old man.

- O."

[member="Thraxis"]

"Thank your for your business. You can collect your purchase in the Ambria system, at these co-ordinates. My agent waits for you there."

OOC: Care to thread?

[member="Ostanes"] | [member="Ignis Imura"]

"We have reviewed the sample that you have sent us and find it most impressive. The Aprocypha, alongside the Tome, will be delivered to you personally. Please provide the location where these items can be delivered."

OOC: Care to thread, gentlemen?

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Ella Nova"]

I am interested in the Tund Tome. Are sales final as of now? If not, I offer 100,000 credits and will include a custom artifact of the seller's choice, hand forged by myself in the Dark Forge, in the Temple of Pain. This can be of any item type.

[member="Darth Excidium"]

"Unfortunately, my Lord, the item that you have inquired about has been bought by another. I can, however, tell you who and where the Tund has been sold to... for the right price."

[member="Vokun"]

"The Ayrix is currently being held in a drydock near Muunilinst. It has no crew, and I have unable to facilitate even a skeleton crew, even on a temporary basis. The Ayrix will cost 10,000,000 credits, but we can facilitate your purchase with a payment plan, if preferred."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom