Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Arcanix

[member="Darth Arcanix"] is a bloomin nerd. Just full on nerd.

200_s.gif

Seriously. Her want to learn more and more of the scientific side just paints her, even though she's technically gorgeous, as a nerd through and through.

And it's fantastic. Her love for what she does is what makes her so interesting. She may not be the best fighter, may not be a master of Sith Magics, but she's far smarter than the average Sith Lord, and we all know who wins at the end of the day between the beefy bully and the weak nerd.

Also, I look forward to more threads with you.

As everyone knows, Sith are all about violence, alcohol, drugs, therefore [member="Darth Arcanix"] sucks, not only as a Sith, but also as a character. A Sith that is not evil? How dare you! That's not only stupid, it's also the biggest cliché I have seen in my life. Join the Jedi if you don't want to drink alcohol or learn how to play a real evil Sith, noob!

:lol:

No, of course not. I have already told you how much I appreciate Sith like Taeli. She's my second favourite Sith character on this site. ;) Great job on her!

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

I've only touched upon what I am sure will a good writer to share future stories, but from I've seen and experienced I can say the following:

You're not, to me anyway, like most Sith. There's something very humane about Arcanix that makes it easy and interesting to write with, but not without constantly challenging to write remembering she IS a Sith. What to say, how to be, what to think - it's never easy to match Arcanix, which is a GOOD think. She comes over very clever, calculating very humane but at the same time very dangerous, deceptive and eerie.

Lots of passion for the source subject and you show lots of emotions and thoughts in your words to help write alongside you, and it makes for interesting exchanges where you never know what will happen next. I look forward to finding out more about her and what's under that thick skin of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom