Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Unveiled

"I stare into the face of one who is not she who I was bound to. There is life, there is death, only those who have nothing left to live for. I am bound, for love goes one way, but is not reciprocated."

Taking the dagger out of its sheath, Vitor eyed its blade over. The weapon was terrifyingly curved, similar to a Kris or other exotic dagger from Atrisian lands. Examining it, he turned it left and right, examining it as he himself spoke his own spell , one intended to revert Lilith back to what she was before.

"As I am yours, you are mine. Let the monster's madness unwind. Let the love flow as it must, your stoicness replaced with joyful lust. I desire solely you, and if your words are truly true, then reciprocate my love. Come to me, my love."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Lilith reached the hut, her steps on the stairs being heard inside the tiny building. She arrived to the room a bit before Vitor killed himself, or that's what Lilith thought. "So you are here... I thought you just left. I guess you don't have anything to live for anymore." Lilith's voice was too emotionless, even for a monster. She just walked around the room, taking her things. "Now, we shall go in separate ways... But before doing that..." The monster took her lightsaber from behind her back and activated it. The purple blade came out, being only a centimetre or two away from Lilith's stomach.

@[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

"Before I remove myself... I want to know what you're going to do. My last love will not be made until I see what you are about to do." He held the blade in his hand, awaiting to see just exactly what Lilith would do. It was very important that he did so, as it would determine whether or not he lived.

Or died.

"Alright..." Lilith simply answered. She moved the lightsaber closer to her stomach without stopping. She didn't even look at it, but watched Vitor's reaction. The saber entered her stomach, almost hitting the unborn baby. "What are you going to do now?" The answer didn't actually matter to Lilith. She just asked it to see what's going to happen.

Gasping, he came over to her, horribly saddened by what she had just done. "Why, Lilith? Our daughter will never enjoy life now!" He embraced her, taking the lightsaber away from her as he moved to kiss her, embracing the woman ferventlyas he called for help through the Force. He didn't want her to die...

Nor did he want her child to die.

"Vitor..." Lilith said. Her voice sounded like she got hurt. A lot. "I don't care how the child will feel... I don't care about her." She pushed the man away and quickly turned around. With the Force Pull power, she took her things which had fallen down, and walked away. Just a moment before leaving the building, she stopped and said, this time with emotion: "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. But living with me is impossible."

"...her? It's a girl?" He paused, listening to her words and following her out. "I once believed that we could never be together because of your darkness and my light being wholeheartedly incompatible. But then I realized that regardless of what happened, I would always love you. And even now, with my heart so horribly shattered, I still love you." He walked next to her, choosing to not embrace her as she walked.

"Lilith, if you are leaving me, I would like to ask a couple of questions. Do you intend to abort our child? If not, do you intend to give her up for adoption?"

"I... don't know," Lilith replied. "Maybe I can keep her just because I don't want you to be disappointed in me." She turned away from Vitor. Was it the end? Was their marriage over now? Why did it have to happen? Lilith had turned into an emotionless being not only because of Vitor; he had been a really tiny part of it. Actually, there was too much pressure. She was stressed out. Lilith didn't know if it was normal to become a monster if it happens, but she knew it had happened to her.

"I guess it's over now. Who knows, maybe we'll meet again in the future..." she continued after turning back to Vitor. She still looked emotionless, though her voice was even calmer than before, her words flowed slowly like she was sad. But on the surface, no one could tell anything.

When she turned around again and started moving away from the hut, water gathered in an eye of Lilith's and slowly formed a tear which came down the woman's cheek.

"Lilith..." He stepped up to her, standing in her way one last time, noticing the tear run down her cheek. "I request only two things of you before you leave." He paused, sighing. "One, since I will never divorce you... I wish to see our daughter, to share custody of her as she grows up and realized that mommy and daddy aren't on the best of terms. Two..." He paused again, choking up. "I would like a kiss. One last kiss from you before you depart."

It was all he needed to stop from impaling himself.

Lilith sighed, but then kissed Vitor for the last time, putting all passion left in her into that one kiss. It was a passionate kiss, one of those Vitor almost never had. Actually, it was the most passionate kiss Lilith had ever had. Even though she loved these corrupting kisses, she had started feeling like Vitor should be saved from corruption. Because she had loved him the way he was. But that was before becoming a monster. She felt the soft lips of the man during the kiss, trying to save them into her memories so that she could remember the happy times. Though... normally, she sent out darkness with her kisses. This time she didn't.

"Goodbye! I will contact you when the child is born," Lilith said after the kiss. Even though she wanted to seem strong, her eyes may have betrayed him. They were full of sadness. Yes, she didn't cry, but they looked so innocent, so sad, so... weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom