Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello hello! (For context here is the article)

So, to summarize, for the time-being my character and his cult, and a few more refugees, have fled Dromund Kaas after the fall of TSE. I had this idea in my head of spacey Oregon Trail like adventures, so here I am asking if anyone would be interested in participating in any way!

Wanna hunt down a ship full of Dark Side cultists? Want to try and 'rescue' the 'captured' citizens from my Sith? Want to be the cause of an engine failure?

If so, then I have good news for you!

Really I know it's not the most interesting of thread ideas, but I prefer to write my stories in threads moreso than in articles so here I am.

If you're interested then feel free to drop a reply or send me a message and I wish you all a good day!

Arachnae

A
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Could be interesting to run into another refugee from the collapse of the Sith Empire! Tbf this character was technically made afterwards, but if it's something you'd be interested in we could always run into each other? Especially since Arachnae is very much anti-cult >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom