Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Night

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Maple Harte"]

Sawa was enjoying the look and her mind went to oh so many places as she laid there and motioned her forward then they were kissing and Maple seemed to be loving the sensation of laying there. Enjoying all of it as her fingers danced up and around. "Oh I think I will enjoy unwrapping this myself." THere was a look on her face though and she let the sash of her kimono slip so it was opening up for her. Pale flesh and her long hair everywhere when she wrapped hands. Pulled her in close and took in the full scent of her. Everything was there from the scent of flesh, the sensitive... delicate scent of blood pumping under the skin.... that tingling scent of Maple herself.

"Hmmmm." Sawa said it and spoke rolling over and skillfully for a moment when she found a place for both of them. Sawa let the several hours pass in bliss before she rolled over and they still had at the least enough time to sleep before they would be arriving above Atrisia. Quickness were important but laying there she just held her close as the pillows and silks of the bed wrapped around the two of them. Light dimming own and her finger flicked the naval piercing of Maples, then she flicked her own showing a small stud in her tongue that was concealed from most but the delicately carved and polished aurodium with a kyber crystal gave a tremble.

"Lovely now sleep and dream my sweet we shall have oh so much more for ourselves after I show you my home. I am uncertain if you have ever experienced Atrisia the way I can show it to you." THere was a smile and a festival was coming up soon, they could go there after everything was taken care of... they could do whatever they wanted and she was thinking back about all of it. Enjoying the feling of just being close to another and there wasn't an element of.... hate or distrust. She wasn't seducing Maple to do soemthing for her and Maple wasn't trying to get contracts or an advantage... this was rather enjoyable to just be.

Maple was exhausted by the vampire when it was over. She hadn't been kidding when she said she knew tantric. Held close, and having given into her desires, the ex-bounty hunter was purely content to just lay there, asleep, having not realized one very important thing...

She had made Maranon stronger.

Maranon was also not trapped back on the Silent Erika in that talisman. That talisman was here... aboard this vessel.

In saving the spirit from certain doom being literally digested by Sawa, Maple had unknowingly created a bond to the entrapped spirit...a backdoor entry to her mind. A door the entrapped Spirit could take advantage of, whispering concealment spells to Maple in her sleep, hiding the Talisman as it was brought aboard, unknown even to Maple, whose memory wasn't that reliable to start with, and whom in her sleep was as vulnerable to the power of suggestion as anyone. The talisman waited aboard in the pocket of Maple's prior clothing, still trapped in the void within the talisman that both sustained and imprisoned it. Maple's intense emotions as well as that of [member="Sawa Ike"] during their time together had only fed it. But it still was not strong enough. It might never be strong enough to escape. Sawa had done great damage to it spiritually, and only the bounty hunter's whim had spared it from total cessation of existance. Not that it wasn't ungrateful for Maple's mercy...

...But it sure as hell wasn't spending eternity in a damn rock.

So it waited...feeling, feeding off their act...

...while being utterly, crushingly alone, and finally understanding what that was like when there was no one to fawn over you.

The Spirit waited...biding its time...feeling a purpose, a sensation in being brought to Atrisia...

(Final Post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom