Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Dark Jedi in exile looking for a Master (A Dance in the Dark)

Destitute Femme Fatale
Darth Tes Is a dark Jedi who learned the ways of the force through a Jedi Academy on the planet Corellia. However, since abandoning her quest to train under her former master due to personal issues, she now seeks training under another. Her former Master, Pahul Vitorbreeze (Master Vitor) , seeks to find her after her sudden leave but has been unsuccessful for a number of years. Tes , as her Bio would state, has formed her own dwelling in the treetops of a large rainforest on the planet Loronar. While traveling and studying lore through her own findings..She is in need of mentorship before she self-destructs.

I might not be the best duels (or at all good with the blade) but if you're looking for someone to fuel ur anger, and emotions I'm the mad sith you're looking for. In addition, I'm quite fond of being a cultist and learning about sith history so if that's up your alley even better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom