Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

qC8JFYe.png

D A R K_F O R C E S

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

Coruscant. The Queen of the Core Worlds and the Heart of the Galactic Alliance. Since joining the Brotherhood of the Maw, Marlon Sularen had never imagined returning to the planet in person, having only seen the planet from orbit when he led Mawite Naval Forces during the Maw's assault on Coruscant during the early stages of the Second Great Hyperspace War. But now, that war had ended and while his enemies stood triumphant, Sularen was busy scrambling to secure his powerbase and prevent the remaining territories of the Final Dawn from being overrun by a vengeful Galactic Alliance. Even though the Alliance had ignored him, as they were busy dealing with the Mandalorians and the Sith Order and had previously dismissed Sularen and the Final Dawn as an insignificant force unable to effectively threaten the Alliance, there we're still a multitude of other threats that needed to be dealt with and in order to secure his rise to power he was in dire need of new allies.

This search for new allies and partnerships would bring the High Regent of the Final Dawn right in the middle of Coruscant as he had caught wind of an aspiring inventor who sought to elevate his small corporation in honor of his father's memory. Being an underdog in the galaxy's geopolitical scene himself, Sularen did not hesitate to seek out the innovator, seeking to approach him with a simple offer that would benefit both him and Sularen, and elevate them both from the current status as mere underdogs in their respective craft. However, reaching the man was not easy as with the recent arrest of Imperial Grand Admiral Caarlyle Rausgeber, the threat of SIA Agents lurking around the surface of Coruscant was very high and the High Regent needed be extra careful if he did not want to meet the same fate as the Imperial Grand Admiral.

Regardless, this meeting was worth the risk as if the man Sularen sought to meet accepted his officer, then so much would stand to be gained from both parties as it would further accelerate Sularen's rise to power while further guaranteeing the growth of the inventor's Company. Plus, with a small entourage of disguised
Armored Commandos nearby, Sularen had enough fire power to evade the clutches of the SIA if they dared to try and capture him.

UI4ODIx.png

After a short walk from his Shuttle, parked within a nearby landing bay, Marlon Sularen arrived infront of Hattori Droidwork's Coruscant location, flanked by his trusted aide Colonel Rackham and two Raptor Commandos ready to meet with the owner of Hattori Droidworks, Jihan Hattori. From what Sularen knew, Hattori was a inventor and the owner of Hattori Droidworks, a small but growing Coruscant-based company having inherited it from his recently deceased father. According to some sources, Hattori was driven by a desire to honor the legacy of his late father and sought to further expand his company, making Hattori Droidworks a prominent force in the galaxy comparable to larger corporations that dominated the market such as the Trade Federation, Commerce Guild and NAKAIOMA.

As Sularen and Rackham entered the building, leaving the two Raptors outside they eventually would arrive at the reception where Sularen would present himself to the receptionist, still eager to meet with the young but promising inventor and confident that a deal could be struck at this very moment. "My name is Marlon Sularen, CEO of SularenCo. Would it be possible to meet your boss, Mr. Hattori? I have an offer I'd wish to discuss with him, a mutually beneficial 'business partnership.' if you would say. One that he might be most interested in."

UI4ODIx.png

Tags | Jihan Hattori Jihan Hattori

The day had been long, but Jihan was still full of vigor. He had recently finished the schematics for the Tanto, and officially released them for domestic and private purchase. Drawing up and acquiring the patents with his legal team had been most exhausting. Jihan had sent some of his staff home earlier that day, he had been very busy and wanted most of the facility to himself to be able to think more clearly.

He was dressed in a sleek black suit and tie as he quickly tapped away on the front desk's main computer. Every so often he'd pull up several unfinished designs of a bipedal droid using a holo-device, dragging a piece or two away before stopping to make notes on the main computer. Perhaps if I added Duraplast joint-sockets instead of Durasteel, the arms connected to the chasis could be much more flexible.. it would sacrifice durability, but enhance mobility.. He thought to himself. Jihan was so focused on his work, he didn't even hear the doors to the main lobby open up. However he did have a Tanto droid nearby that kindly notified him of guests. Jihan sniffed, ensuring to create the necessary save files before looking up and giving a light smile with his lips.
"My name is Marlon Sularen, CEO of SularenCo. Would it be possible to meet your boss, Mr. Hattori? I have an offer I'd wish to discuss with him, a mutually beneficial 'business partnership.' if you would say. One that he might be most interested in."
Jihan extended a hand, his smile widened briefly. "Welcome in, sir." He stepped around the counter, nodding towards Mr Sularen's companions. "Jihan Hattori, nice to meet you. Well Mister Sularen, what do you have in mind?" Jihan asked as he lead his new guests towards a meeting room further into the building.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

qC8JFYe.png

D A R K_F O R C E S

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

Upon introducing himself, Sularen would soon be greeted by Jihan Hattori himself who extended his hand for a handshake as he welcomed the High Regent. After shaking hands with Sularen, Hattori would proceed to lead the individuals further into the building, presumably towards a meeting room to converse further. Sularen was glad that the young innovator was receptive towards him, especially given his reputation and past experiences and hopefully he would be willing to accept his offer as the High Regent could use a partner like himself to support his ambitions.

As Sularen and Rackham reached the meeting room within the building, the two would proceed to take a seat opposite to Hattori's seat, before Sularen would proceed to speak up. "Thank you, Mr. Hattori for receiving us in such a short notice. I understand that you may be busy at the moment so i want to get straight to the point, if you don't mind." Sularen said, speaking in a formal and cordial tone. "I've heard about your growing business and have taken an interest in it. That being said i'm willing to bring my Company to the table in order to invest in the growth of Hattori DroidWorks although of-course such generosity always comes with a price."

UI4ODIx.png

After settling in and showing them where necessary utilities would be if they required them, Jihan gave Mr.Sularen his full attention. Listening to him intently.
"Thank you, Mr. Hattori for receiving us in such a short notice. I understand that you may be busy at the moment so I want to get straight to the point, if you don't mind."
Jihan nodded, interlocking his hands on the table. "My father had always been very receptive of all of our customers, whether they were business moguls or just a family trying to make their way in the universe. You are right, as a business man I'm sure you understand that it can be quite the task at times." He replied, fixing his hair with a hand before motioning for Mr.Sularen to continue.

"I've heard about your growing business and have taken an interest in it. That being said I'm willing to bring my Company to the table in order to invest in the growth of Hattori DroidWorks although of-course such generosity always comes with a price."

Jihan was slightly puzzled, as no one had ever been so bold and open with working with him before, let alone wishing to be an investor in such a relatively new company! He was thrilled to hear it actually. "Our reputation preceded us then, I'm thankful you've considered our company for such a lucrative possibility. Now, I'll get straight to the point since you strike me as a man who doesn't beat around the bantha. What do you want in return?"
Jihan asked plainly with a light smile decorating his features.

qC8JFYe.png

D A R K_F O R C E S

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

As expected, Hattori was interested in the offer, given to him by Sularen although the High Regent expected nothing less from the young ambitious innovator. His company was young and, on the rise, and the prospect of having an investor so early was something the man could not ignore nor refuse. Although whether Hattori would be willing to accept what Sularen wanted in exchange was somewhat uncertain. But with Hattori's potential and the potential benefits for both him and Sularen, there was still a decent chance he might accept.

"It's quite simple frankly. I'd like to make use of your services in regard to the manufacturing of more combat-oriented droids. In addition to having my own corporation, i'm also the head of state of a distant world in the Unknown Regions and i could use the support of someone like you who has so much potential. In exchange for helping me out, i could allocate a few resources around to allow for you to further expand your operation with bigger manufacturing facilities and more manpower and resources to fuel such an expansion." Sularen said.

"I'm a big fan in elevating underdogs to a more prominent position within their respective fields, and in that sense i believe there is much we could accomplish if we helped each other out, me in the galactic geopolitical scene and you in the corporate and industrial field, and perhaps in the end Hattori Droidworks will end up becoming a household name within just a few years. So what do you say."

UI4ODIx.png

"It's quite simple frankly. I'd like to make use of your services in regard to the manufacturing of more combat-oriented droids. In addition to having my own corporation, i'm also the head of state of a distant world in the Unknown Regions and i could use the support of someone like you who has so much potential. In exchange for helping me out, i could allocate a few resources around to allow for you to further expand your operation with bigger manufacturing facilities and more manpower and resources to fuel such an expansion." Sularen said.
"This..this is quite the offer, sir. I would very much like to visit this distant world, and I'd like to see where my new factory would be built. -He smiled, indicating he expected to have a much bigger facility built- the droids wouldn't be a problem, it would take time of course and I'd need to gauge what specifications the droids would need."

"I hope this will be the start of a very profitable, and fruitful partnership."
He extended his hand, hoping to seal this partnership, "I am hoping we could go far, Mister Sularen, and I would very much like to be in the loop going forward. When can we get started?" Jihan was anxious to begin, the grand dreams and ideas already beginning to form in his mind.

qC8JFYe.png

D A R K_F O R C E S

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

Sularen smiled as Hattori accepted his offer, most likely enticed by the idea of rapidly expanding his corporation with the promises of a new factory and more employees and materials to sustain such an expansion. Regardless, Sularen had accomplished his primary task of enlisting the services of Hattori and HattoriWorks, now all he had to do was seal the partnership and begin the long process of elevating both himself and Hattori to new heights, with Hattori and the droid products he'd make, to play a key role in assuring such an eventuality. With Hattori's insistence that he visit the future site of his new location, Sularen had the perfect opportunity to ensure such an outcome.

"We can get start as soon as you're ready. However, in regard to the site of your new factory, i can give you a tour of the site right now if you want. I'm sure you will be quite impressed to see what we have prepared for you." the High Regent said as he shook the young innovator's hands. "Like you said, this will be the beginning of a partnership that will bring prosperity to us both in the future and enable us to accomplish more together than we could have accomplished individually by surpassing our own individual limits together." As Sularen finished to speak, he could already imagine the potential of their partnership, of how HattoriWorks's support could enable him to further accelerate his rise to power and put down those who would stand in his way.

UI4ODIx.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom