Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Hattori DroidWorks - Tanto Model Bodyguard Droid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4ubWFnZS5zcGFjZS9lbmhhbmNlZC9lc3JnYW4taGlyZXMtMC41LTE1LzVjOWY0MTM1OGU1OTQ3ODE4MWFkOTRhMDU3ZWI3ZTdlLmpwZw

The Tanto depicted above holding a staff and their cloak.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Provide a base model tactical/security design for Hattori DroidWorks.
  • Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lDX52G (I am the creator of this)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Hattori DroidWorks.
  • Affiliation: Hattori DroidWorks.
  • Market Status: Closed-Market.
  • Model: Tanto.
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Limited.
  • Material: Durasteel, droid components.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree.
  • Weight: Average.
  • Height: Average.
  • Movement: Bipedal.
  • Armaments: Uses body as a weapon.
  • Misc. Equipment: Cloak, internal comlink.
  • Resistances (Optional):
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Average.
    • Kinetic: High.
    • Lightsabers: Average.
    • Other-Fire: Average.
    • Other-Emp/Ion: Low.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Expert hand to hand combatant.
  • Advanced Photoreceptors.
  • Professional and courteous personality matrix.
STRENGTHS
  • Adaptable Combat Memory Banks: The Tanto droid has an adaptable memory bank dedicated to close quarters combat that specializes using martial arts, allowing it to learn.
  • Agility: The Tanto model was designed for agility and maneuverability in mind, giving them a wide range of acrobatic abilities to give them an edge in close quarters.
WEAKNESSES
  • Durability: The Tanto was designed for agility and quick movements, as a result they aren't as durable as other models.
DESCRIPTION:
Hattori DroidWorks is pleased to announce it's very first droid model, the Tanto, a premium bodyguard model. The Tanto was developed with speed and agility in mind, combining the practical and effective nature of martial arts with the grace of acrobatics. The Tanto was designed to ensure peace of mind within the client, dedicated to protecting and providing a premium and friendly service through their personality matrix. You may ask yourself, why is the Tanto one of the surging private security models on the market currently? It's adaptable memory banks and advanced photoreceptors not only allow it to observe and learn in real time, but also enables it to track trajectories to evade and overcome blaster fire. The primary function of the Tanto is to ensure the safety of their owner, able to swiftly determine whether to neutralize a threat or provide a barrier and allow a safe escape.

While the Tanto is intended to be a bodyguard model it is also designed to function in family units as well as individual cases, making them even more ideal for clients with a spouse or children, ensuring that no matter the client satisfaction will be guaranteed. The Tanto comes with a smooth black finish and a cloak that they can cover themselves with, they are designed with neutrality and concealment in mind.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jihan Hattori Jihan Hattori

Hello, I shall be handling this today

Production: Unique.

DESCRIPTION:
Hattori DroidWorks is pleased to announce it's very first droid model, the Tanto, a premium bodyguard model. The Tanto was developed with speed and agility in mind, combining the practical and effective nature of martial arts with the grace of acrobatics. The Tanto was designed to ensure peace of mind within the client, dedicated to protecting and providing a premium and friendly service through their personality matrix. You may ask yourself, why is the Tanto one of the surging private security models on the market currently? It's adaptable memory banks and advanced photoreceptors not only allow it to observe and learn in real time, but also enables it to track trajectories to evade and overcome blaster fire. The primary function of the Tanto is to ensure the safety of their owner, able to swiftly determine whether to neutralize a threat or provide a barrier and allow a safe escape.

While the Tanto is intended to be a bodyguard model it is also designed to function in family units as well as individual cases, making them even more ideal for clients with a spouse or children, ensuring that no matter the client satisfaction will be guaranteed. The Tanto comes with a smooth black finish and a cloak that they can cover themselves with, they are designed with neutrality and concealment in mind.

Your description implies mass or minor production but your production is unique. IS there supposed to be more than one droid?

Hey Good morning, I guess I misunderstood the concept of Unique. I thought that the Unique tagged meant that the droid was manufactured by a single company or person, my mistake! There is supposed to be more than just one, and I've corrected this. The tag is now "Limited" as only Hattori DroidWorks would be producing the models. Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom