Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark deeds

Nar Shadda. A planet just blooming with crime and scum. Outside a cantina, one man ran past another, robbing him. The victim returned the favor by pulling out a blaster and frying the poor sob. This was a regular thing for the moon of Hutta. Sitting perched on a sign not too far from the said cantina, was a hooded figure cloaked in the darkness. Looking through his binoculars, he silently watched the crime going on, seeming unphased by it. It was normal, after all.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Upon entering the planet Isis took on the visage of a black sun operative due to her talents in the white current and alters, as she walked down the street she watched as people were shot, mugged and stolen from and smirked at them all... She still had no idea why she was here but she was nonetheless and so she would make the best of it.

As she walked toward a cantina she had the full appearance of a Black Sun Operative and so she was not questioned and was allowed to walk freely through the planet.

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

Xardus watched as a member of the Black Sun walked into the cantina. If anyone knew where his man was, the Black Sun would. Jumping an impossible distance, he closed the gap between him and the building, landing on the roof. Quickly, he turned his cloak inside out and put it back on, giving him the appearance of a low-maintenance smuggler. Donning a hat and goggles completed the look. Jumping the rest of the way down, he entered the bar and sat down, scanning the place for the operative with the force.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As Isis walked into the cantina she sat down in a dimly lit booth and observed it all, one of her many talents was observation and as it was she was a little uncomfortable being in a syndicate world... Nonetheless she was very skeptical of the reasons for being here.

As she scanned the bar with her eyes she noticed someone enter, by the looks of it the person was a smuggler and not a very good one plus he had the taint of the force on him, but this taint seemed familiar yet she couldn't place it...

Xardus couldn't believe it when he felt it. The presence was unmistakable to him. Turning around, he could sense the Black Sun member as the source, and gazed deeper beyond the shell. Isis. Almost laughing out loud, he shook his head with a wry smile. Slowly, he made his way to the table where the disguised woman sat. "Hello, Isis", came a distorted voice. "And what exactly would you be doing on Nar Shadda?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She chuckled when she felt the presence coming up to her since she figured out who it was and quickly dropped the disguise, soon as he former student walked up to her she smirked at him and heard his remarks Just out for a bit if a relaxer, what about you? she asked as she sat there.

Xardus took away the headgear, his voice returning to normal. "Hunting. I think I may have found a lead on my father's killer. He's here, I can sense it." As he spoke, he unknowingly tightened, and the goggles in his hand cracked open, eventually breaking. A shard of glass punctured his skin, but he felt no pain then. "I intend to kill the man. Brutally."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis smirked as @[member="Xardus Folidaar"] revealed a hidden weapon in his helmet and just glared at him for a moment before speaking I take it you're being serious about this she remarked and then scanned the surroundings with her eyes Where is this fool? she asked with calmness.

"That's the thing. I have no idea, just that he's here." Xardus took a second to think about his sister, who he had demanded stay on the ship. She didn't like it, but he was afraid of what might happen to her. "I do have some intel that he's been seen in the industrial district, so I was heading there first."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Interesting.... she said as she looked back at him and smirked Do you need some help with this, or do you have it under control? she asked as she sat there.

She smirked more and then put the veil back on her appearance and used the image of the black sun operative again and then nodded at him, this appearance was much different since it was a male and not a nice looking one and in her new image she smirked and added in a more husky tone Lead the way and waited for him to do so.

Xardus nodded in return and pulled out a bandanna, covered his lower face and slipped an old hat on his head. Getting up, he walked casually out of the bar and rounded the corner. As soon as Isis had him back in her sight, he initiated a force-augmented jump, landing on a building's roof high above, and broke into a run. He had begun to run at such a speed that, the wind had picked up, and his hat flew back. No matter. He didn't need it anyway.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis watched as he performed a force jump and did so herself, as he did she leapt with the force enhancing her bound and landed on the roof top as well and followed behind him, granted her own speed could not match the one of her former student's but she did keep up somewhat....

As they ran from roof top to roof top she continued to watch their surroundings...

Isis watched as Xardus jumped off the roof top and quickly sprinted toward the roof top and leapt after him, she landed with a soft thud and walked over to the Knight and held her side, she was not used to this much exercise so her side was in a small amount of pain and she needed to catch her breath, looking at him she peered down below and stuck to the shadows so nobody would see her.

Across the street, Xardus could see a lone man walking, with the ambiance of a spice runner. Sadly, not who he was looking for. They would be here for a while. Sitting on the edge of the building, he called back to the woman. "Hey Isis, ever been on a stakeout?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She heard his response and then smirked at him not really, but I take it you have... she stated and then commented and left it at that, she was standing near the ledge in the shadows and highly doubted anybody could see her..

Xardus nodded. He certainly had changed since they last met. He had recently begun to grow a full-on beard, and had let his hair grow out a little more. "A lot has happened since our last meeting. I've changed... In some ways good, some not so good." He took off his cloak once more, reversed it to it's black side, and donned it again. "I'm a different man now."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at his comments and continued to survey her surroundings with the force and noticed down below people were gathering, most likely a stunt to confuse and she commented on it What do we have here, looks like your man will be harder to spot or catch that one would think she said with the alter still in effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom