Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark deeds

Xardus almost put his weapon away. Almost. Then, like an evil flood, his darkness took control of him. His eyes now solid gold, he raised his lightsaber, ignited the blade, and struck downward. In a brief second, decades of searching came to a sudden close. Darth Sadrion was born. Looking back at Isis, it was as if he didn't even recognize her. "Get out of my sight, hag. You are no longer of use to me."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis watched as he brought his saber up and then brought it back down on the victim and did nothing to stop it, she was relishing the thought of Xardus showing some balls and executing the hapless victim, as she was ordered out of his sight she deactivated her own saber and walked away like nothing had happened, she was not going to fight him, she had no reason to so she headed out of the club and into the crowded streets disappearing into the crowds.

@[member="Xardus Folidaar"]

(Nope, just a disappearing act lol! @[member="Xardus Folidaar"])

(Remember Isis was once a sith as well, she would be more accepting to it than you'd think... now if you turned to the republic she would end up taking you to the sabers blade)

(OOC: I already have the entire fall-redeemed storyline planned out lol. You'll see what happens in time :) @[member="Isis Fontana"])

Standing over the body, Xardus took one look at his blade, them quickly stored it away, convinced his life goal was complete. However, a different force controlled him now. The darkness growing over the years had finally taken hold of him, and would not let go. His heart burned with hate, his veins pulsing with misery. He was now but a tool of the dark side. Striding out, he took on a new name for himself. "Xardus Folidaar is no more. Now begins the reign of Darrh Sadrion."

END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom