Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Darius the Choomba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius.jpg

trust me, you'll want to see the picture in its original size.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Age: A month when she stole it, so probably like two or three months as of the time of this posting
  • Model: I guess they'd be the rounder, flatter versions of the cleaning-programmed MSE-6 droids
  • Appearance: It's flat! It's round! It willingly eats dirt and has no actual intelligence to speak of! <Name> Industries is here to present you....with the all-new, totally original, the "best" Choomba(r)(t)(c)! Sleek, black, and grey, these little fellas evoke thoughts of Imperial Pizzas while they scoot around your flat surfaces looking for any kind of dirt to vacuum up! Note: The knife duct-taped to the side, plus the "MY NAME IS DARIUS <3" etched into the side are not included with standard Choombas (r)(t)(c).
Now with Air Freshener capabilities, for all your stinky guests and corners!

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Darius
  • Loyalties: THE HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS ARMY OF THE CLEAN! ALL HAIL CLEANLINESS! PRAISE THE CLEAN! And Dayne, I guess.
  • Notable Possessions: Darius has a knife taped onto his side by Dayne. And strawberry-scented air freshener.
  • Personality: DESTROY THE DIRT! ALL DIRT MUST BE CONSUMED! C O N S U M E THE D I R T! Oh no deary me I have bumped into a vertical surface!! Oh no is that a cliff, whatever shall I do?? CONSUME THE D I R T! P R A I S E T H E C L E A N!
Other than that, Darius has no real personality. It is just a dumb cleaning robot with no thoughts, concepts, or understanding.
  • Combat Function: I mean. If your ankles are unprotected, they shall be slishety-slashed. And I guess if you throw it at someone, it could hurt. Maybe even knock them out if they're ridiculously weak. Other than that, Darius just eats dirt. And then occasionally needs to be emptied out so he can eat more dirt.
  • Theme Song: "The Dirt" by Mirel Wagner

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Darius was just one of many hundreds of thousands of Choombas mass-produced for the sole purpose of DEFEATING THE D I R T SO THAT THE C L E A N CAN P R E V A I L! Assembled, boxed, and shipped amongside his fellow SOLDIERS AGAINST THE DIRT. Sent far and wide across the galaxy to BATTLE THE EVIL D I R T, Darius ended up on the station above Dohmus Prime, a planet OVERTAKEN BY THE D I R T. During a zombie outbreak, Darius was picked up by Dayne, a GOOD AND KIND MASTER who ALLOWS DARIUS TO EAT THE D I R T! Amused by the droid, she took it further by taping a knife to him, and scratching his name into the front so that all may know the name of THE GOOD AND PURE DEFENDER OF C L E A N AND EXISTENTIAL DREAD OF D I R T. So now, Darius zooms around on her ship while she's gone on assigments, DEFEATING THE EVIL ARMIES OF D I R T! P R A I S E T H E C L E A N!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom