Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing with the Devil

21b1bb1622fbb7ccdd7a143fe9637c79.jpg

Tag: Danika Leventis Danika Leventis

The night on Denon was busy as always, as the thousand of neon lights lit kept the never sleeping planet awake. It was even almost, if not impossible to actually see the very stars in the cloudless sky due to so so much multiplied and artificially made lights plastered everywhere. A person wouldn't even be able to walk more than a few feet before spotting another neon sign which goes on forever in the ecumenopolis world.

As colourful and lively as the ecumenopolis world is, it is far from perfect as any world big enough to house 500 billion inhabitants spanned over the whole planet, would spring crime on a street scale and up to the gangs-sized scale. And then there are the organised crimes run by Crime bosses, each running a district or close to.

One day, a previously ran district of a very powerful crime syndicate in the upper end of the entertainment districts had disappeared overnight. The crazy part of it was the fact that only a day after the sudden disappearance of a Crime Boss and his powerful syndicate, was the emergence of another crime syndicate out of the blue, run by a man who no one hasn't heard of on the planet.

And yet, even though no one in Denon's criminal underground had heard of this new crime boss running some of Denon's finest establishments, he was apparently incredible wealthy, knowledgeable and capable of using the Force to a frighteningly effective degree.

However, on the right side of the law, even the law enforcement couldn't explain how the sudden change of criminal power, could have happened overnight as many officers had fought long and hard battles against the previously ran syndicate ran territory. Even more mindboggoling

"Go right in ladies" said a serious bouncer to a group of young, extremely attractive girls in their mid-twenties and all dressed in their finest and almost criminally short dresses. "WHAT? You're letting them in?! I have been waiting for over an hour!" complained a tall handsome young man, who stood at the front of the incredibly long queue to get inside the new and hottest club in the district.
"I'm just working here, got a problem with the rules? Beat it" said the bouncer completely unaffected by the guy's outburst of unfairness.

The club's exterior was massive, having recently been redecorated exterior and interior. The club was also different from many other clubs that could be found in the massive entertainment district, namely live singing on top of the normal club music. However, it wasn't just any random bands that came to perform, but the club owner himself and to those who knew, who was also the crime boss who took over the previous crime syndicate.

Upon entering, the actual club would have to walk through a hallway wide enough for 6 people to walk comfortably beside each other. The hallway had sort of 3d projectors showcasing flames and fire in all manners of forms and shapes. On top of that, a light fog made the orange-reddish flame colours seem almost otherworldly. The floor itself was of only the finest material as everything else in and out of the club was. Of course, the closed dark blood red double doors muffled the loud upbeat music that currently was playing over the speakers.

The main room of the entire club was truly massive and it was clear that the red and orange colour scheme was a theme for the club. A large expensive durasteel floor was coated with dark wood, making the durasteel look exactly like a wooden floor. In the centre of the whole floor was a designated dance floor, but everywhere was really a place to dance. Many tables with expensive leader-covered couches all face the dance floor for easy access to it. Hugging the right side of the wall in the room, was a large bar, long enough for 4 bartenders to be working and with enough room behind so, they wouldn't hit each other when moving around behind the counter.

On top of tables for sitting all over the main floor, there were also poles drilled into the ceiling and a small round platform, raised above the floor. Every pole had half-naked men and women dancing to the rhythmic beat of the music, blasting the roof off of the building.

There were also stairs, leaving up above to even more tables and couches and a secondary, though smaller bar and worked well for those who would sit down a talk private while having a view out the large open club below.

One thing that would stand out was a deep black piano of the highest quality, however, no one on the dancing floor touched it or attempted to play on it.

dantemplate.png

devilheader.png

TAG: Samuel Wyrmstone Samuel Wyrmstone
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner3.png

WOMAN

Denon.

The Lady of Conquest hated it only slightly less than Coruscant. They both smelled the same. They both operated the same. The only thing Denon had going for it was the better nightlife.

"Mistress, is this really necessary?" Samron asked as they made their way toward the famed new club.
"I'm curious, darling. He's made quick waves." Danika told him.
"Quick waves blow over quickly in my experience, Mistress." the Falleen answered.
"Perhaps. But for the time-being, it wouldn't hurt setting up eyes and ears on this planet." she said.
"Still the Jedi?"

The Lady of Bone stopped, turning her teal eyes on her most trusted General and friend.
"You know as well as I that we are hunted, Samron. I will not be caught unawares. The more we know about their movements, the better." she said, much more serious.
The great Falleen deflated some at these words. "That is true. I concede Mistress." he said.
A smirk spread on Danika's face again. "Besides, it'd be nice to have a fun little place to run operations from right under the Jedi's noses."
They started walking again.

"Word is this new syndicate boss is...interesting." Samron said, hesitating on the word.
Danika gave him a bemused smile. "Interesting? Darling, why do you make it sound like something bad?" she asked him.
The Falleen looked thoughtful for a moment. "On second thought, Mistress, I think he might just be the right kind of plaything for you to use from what I hear." he said, giving her a concerned look.
"Well, then this wouldn't be difficult, now would it, darling?" she said with a sinister smile.

When they reached the doors, it was clear that many wanted to enter while a big bouncer stood in their way. Neither Danika nor Samron slowed down, however.
"There's a line, folks." he told them.
Danika cocked her head to the side, the sinister smile still on her face.
"I'd step aside if I was you, friend." Samron remarked, still towering over the bouncer.
"Look, bud, I appreciate the headsup, but you don't scare me." the bouncer said, still blocking the way.
"I'm not the one you should be worried about." the Falleen smiled.
The bouncer's eyes flitted toward Danika, who was still regarding him with her otherworldly eyes while her hair whipped in a breeze that didn't exist for the rest.
"Yeah, all right - go on." he said after a heartbeat.

Danika glided past him without a word while Samron gave him a friendly clap on the shoulder as he passed while the crowd outside grumbled.
"Interesting choice of décor." Samron remarked as they moved down the broad hallway.
"It's better than the garish neon lights outside." the Herald of Death said.
"That it is." he said as he opened the doors for his Lady.

The sinister look did not fade from Danika's face as she glanced over the great room while Samron gave some kind of grunt next to her that was somewhere between approval and disgust.
"He's blatant. It's a good thing." she said, gliding over to a table overlooking the piano as numerous eyes followed her.
Samron, on the other hand, shooed away the handsome male dancer that had been on the table.
"Now why would you do that, darling?" she asked him as she flowed down to a seat.
"I don't feel like snapping the neck of an assassin." he said, sitting down as well. "What are we waiting for, by the way, Mistress?"
"His entrance, of course. I wish to see how he carries himself before we dilute that." she said, crossing one toned leg over the other as the slit in the battle-skirt parted slightly with the movement. "Enjoy his show while you can darling. It's the only one we'll have before it all becomes business."

Before he becomes a pawn in a dangerous game of war.

dantemp.png

devilheader.png

Then the high-beat club music died down and everyone who had been letting loose, dancing to their heart's content, stopped as everyone turned towards a wide set of stairs, going down behind the piano from a doorless frame wide enough for a set of double doors. A lot of lights suddenly powered down, shrouding everyone in a dimly lit club only to have two sources of spotlights pan over to the wide doorframe.

Whispers could be heard around Danika, and how many people only went to hear the mysterious new club owner sing. For the rumour of his magnificent voice had spread like wildfire as a powerhouse of its own.

Then an upbeat song intro began to fill the entire club, followed by a mix of showbiz girls in very suggestive but feathery outfits and men in sharp but sparkling fit suits descending the stairs in columns of two, each finding a step to stand on. Each girl held two white feathers covering the stair while the two girls on the very top covered the door frame while shaking their hips to the intro.

That's when Danika heard the club owner's baritone voice start singing You Got It:

"Every time I look into your loving eyes
I see a love that money just can't buy
One look from you, I drift away
I pray that you are here to stay"

As the club owner began to descend the stairs, each girl on both sides waved their feathered fan behind the club owner, making it look like he had white ethereal feathery wings carrying him down the stairs.

As the club owner reached the last step singing the line "I pray that you are here to stay", a wide devilishly handsome smile spread as he walked by the first table singing, having an attractive glint in his eye giving both the man and woman in the booth a flashy smile making the woman look lustfully after the club owner before moving towards Danika's table:

"Anything you want, you got it
Anything you need, you got it
Anything at all, you got it, baby!"

While he kept singing, never breaking his singing, showcasing a very strong voice, an excitement immediately appeared when he laid eyes on the Darth. A very suggestive wink happened when he sang the line "Anything at all, you got it, baby!" while two extremely handsome male dancers moved and danced to the music and followed the club owner as he moved on to the next booth.

"Every time I hold you I begin to understand
Everything about you tells me I'm your man
I live my life to be with you
No one can do the things you do

Anything you want, you got it
Anything at all, you got it, baby!

Anything you want (you got it)
Anything you need (you got it)
Anything at all
Oh! (do-do-do-do do-do-do-do)
Oh! (do-do-do-do do-do-do-do) yeah, yeah, yeah (you got it)

I'm glad to give my love to you
I know you feel the way I do"

Throughout the song, the club owner moved from booth to booth, personally singing the verses for his guests throughout the main floor doing a very flashy and impressive choreography dance number with every backup dancer also acting as backup singers as the club owner spearheaded it.

"Anything you want, you got it
Anything at all, you got it, baby!

Anything you want, you got it
Anything at all, you got it, baaaabyyy!"

As the song neared its end, the club owner and the backup dancers started to dance up the stairs again until they formed a spearhead shape with the club owner singing the last verses, he stopped two steps up the stairs surrounded by his dancers ending the song with a deep powerful voice and live fire blasted from holes in the floor into the air.

"Anything at aaaall (you got it)
Baaaaaaaaabyyyyyyy...

you got it"

A deafening round of applause filled the entire club as the club owner and all his dancers bowed like true showbiz entertainers.

"Enjoy the rest of the night all my lovelies and do try a drink or 4 from the bar. They are truly to die for" smirked the club owner bowing one last time, clearly enjoying all the attention he was getting.

The normal club music that had played earlier returned as the backup dancers left up the stairs to go change while the club owner took two drinks from a waiter by him. Before Danika could get up from her seat the club owner appeared by her booth with a slow but curious greeting, "heello", and with a slightly raised eyebrow and curious smile.

"Samuel Wyrmstone" he introduced himself.

Without a slimmer of doubt, fright or worry, he slid in beside Danika with his charming and attractive smile, placing the second dink on the table for Danika as a gift.

"I must say, I did not expect the Herald of Death to appear in my club. Truly a pleasure to be visited by such a fine lady like yourself, my lady" Spoke Samuel his charming smile, never leaving his dark deep brown eyes Danika as if she was the most important being in the universe. Danika would immediately sense a wild and chaotic aura extrude from the club owner as he sat with one leg folded over the other, one hand on a knee and the other resting along the back of the booth holding his own drink.

It would be very clear that the new club owner and crime lord knew a lot more than expected.

Last edited:

dantemplate.png

devilheader.png

TAG: Samuel Wyrmstone Samuel Wyrmstone
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner3.png

WOMAN

The lights suddenly dimmed.

"Ah, here we go, darling." Danika mused to Samron as a different kind of tune started to play while dancers settled on the stairs. The Falleen, on the other hand, looked unimpressed.

The owner made his entrance with fanfare, wooing men and women alike as his baritone swept over the crowd. It was quite the display. The Lady of Conquest, on the other hand, just met his suggestive wink with a raised eyebrow and half a smirk. It was interesting to see someone else also employing the same tactics she used to get around. This meeting should be a walk in the park then.

Samron, however, looked like he was about to start snapping necks if any of the men got too close. Tython was still too fresh in the Falleen's mind where Danika had nearly gotten killed. He'd be damned if he let that happen again.

Finally, the devilishly handsome owner hit his last note into a thunderous applause of the crowd. Danika, however, just cocked her head to the side, a curious smile on her face.

She did not make a move to get up, however, waiting for the crime boss to come to her. And how he did.
"Samuel Wyrmstone."

As he slid into the booth next to her and placed a drink in front of her, Danika smirked at him while put a calming hand on Samron's arm, feeling the shift in the Falleen's body before he even moved.
"I must say, I did not expect the Herald of Death to appear in my club. Truly a pleasure to be visited by such a fine lady like yourself, my lady."
She could feel the energy rolling from him. He was indeed good.
"I am certain you are accustomed to all kinds of pleasures, Mister Wyrmstone." she said, leaning back in the booth, a knowing smirk on her face as her own elbow found the back of the seat. "Now, darling, what does a Lady need to do to contract your knowledgeable and underground expertise for her own ends?" she asked, a finger trailing a light line on his arm, her own Dark energies rolling out.

She knew how to play the game.

dantemp.png

devilheader.png

"Call me Samuel," said the club owner with his ever charming smile and a honeyed tone. "But yes, what better than to indulge in one's pleasure?" agreed Samuel, giving Samron a wink for a brief second, before refocusing on Danika.

Taking a sip from his drink, his charming smile merged into an inviting smirk, giving the Lady of Conquest's body both an appreciatingly, but equally enticing look before settling on her eyes. "Oh? Straight to the point? How exciting" as a twinkle in his eyes spoke of desired curiosity. With a smooth motion, Lady of Bone's hand was held in Samuel's hand and pressed to his lips where a teasing kiss was left.

"How about we take this to my office upstairs? Your boy toy is welcome to join us" spoke Samuel invitingly, while simultaneously being completely apologetic and disrespecting Samron entirely in the same sentence.

While Samuel had no problem talking business in his own club, the music would completely drown out their conversation, but since no performance was being held at the centre of the club, quite a lot of people had taken to the dancefloor to let loose or the bar. By taking it to his office which funnily enough was also his private chamber, they wouldn't be disrupted and have room for... excessive manoeuvres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom