Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing Queen

"Come on!" Gula held barbell close to his chest yesterday was his cheat day which meant he ate all that fat chit that his Hutt brethren consumed. From Tacos, Burgers, Nachos, Taquitos to even fancy food like Roast Beef. Gula must've ate enough food that was enough to feed an entire planet and it messed his normally immaculate abs up. When Gula woke up this morning, he noticed that they started to fade a little and the only way to regain those precious abs was to hit the gym harder and stronger.

"One thousand and five hundred!" Gula doing his usual bicep curls with five-thousand-pound weights on each side. He was barely breaking a sweat since this was Gula's usual warmups, but he compensated by increasing his reps.

"Lord Gula!"

"Shut up!" Gula said lifting his Barbell up again. "You don't disturb me while I'm lifting bro!"

"But my Lord!" The Balosar rushed into Gula's gym and knelt down. "Your new purchase has arrived!"

"Oh, frack's sake!" The Hutt slammed the Barbell down the floor large cracks formed on the concrete. "Don't you see I'm in a groove Adig?!" Gula shouted.

"I'm sorry my Lord!" Adig said his antennas recoiling in fear. "But the belly dancer is here and she is coming this way!"

"Whatever!" Gula snorted. "Send her in!"

"Right away!" Adig rushed to the entrance and dragged Canfeza towards Gula. "Here you are!" He said.

Canfeza Canfeza

Gula's servant entered the Hutt lord's gym with Canfeza chained to the servant. She was wearing her best red-gold belly dancing dress that showed most of her curves. Her hair was beautify decorated and her make up was perfect. She was now 25 years old, after spending 5 years being main slave dancer of Korgem the Hutt. Her life on Tatooine was excellent she had her private chambers, own food and personally designed clothes all other Korgem's slaves had to serve her. She was treated with respect and she returned it with sense of loyalty and she gained some kind of affection to the crime lord. But everything changed when Korgem the Hutt decided to pay of his debts to Gula the Hutt by selling his beloved concubine to the fellow crime lord. She was just delivered to Gula's palace.

Canfeza would look around Gula's gym touching the base of chain around her neck. She would inspect Gula the Hutt's body. Gula's servant was slightly rough while bringing Canfeza. She became quite spoiled and demanding in her enslavement.

"Hey easier that's not how you should treat slave dancer with such glamour and elegance as me." - Canfeza said furious.

Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Last edited:

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt | Canfeza Canfeza

Darlynn was always glad for the day after “cheat day”. Gula had to work at being more fit than the other Hutts, on the day after he allowed his diet to go to the wayside he spent so much time in the gym that he almost forgot about Darlynn and the other entertainers he had “procured” over the years. Today it was just Gula, Darlynn and his hype men in the gym. She hoped Gula would choose volume over trying to just lift more at a time. The latter had a tendency to make him pull a muscle or something. Cool down massages were bad, injury massages were even worse.

For now Gula was doing fine in his work out. Darlynn put herself off to the side, hoping she would be ignored for as long as possible. Then the Balosar, Adig, interrupted and announced the arrival of a new purchase. Darlynn gave a slight growl at this. Darlynn had not always been a slave. She was plucked up from her home and brought to Gula. She wondered if being passed around for credits was a different feeling. Gula wasn’t one to treat his slaves with respect, so Darlynn suspected that no matter how a slave managed to get her it would be viewed as a bad thing soon enough.

”A belly dancer?” Darlynn hissed under her breath. She was still learning how to dance to please Gula. A trained dancer could be good or bad for Darlynn. Dancing was humiliating, and she was not good at it. But it was certainly better than giving massages. The entry of the dancer was a shame for Darlynn to see. Canfeza was quite beautiful and well taken care of. Jealousy wasn’t a good look on a slave, but it was better than the pity that Darlynn knew she would feel soon with the remarks that Canfeza made. ”The new dancer requires lessons in how to behave in your presence, Great Lord Gula. Allow me to help. Perhaps she can finally be the one to better my dancing talent?”

Gula had heard about how Kogrem the Hutt was a soft person whom other Hutts would make fun of behind his back. Kogrem was a toothless Rancor, a doormat who would allow anyone to chit on. In other words, Kogrem was the kind of Hutt who Gula despised and would've killed were it not for the fact that he bought Gula such a beautiful object in Canfeza Canfeza . Even in her chains, she was confident, charming, yet..... commanding. Being a spoiled brat wasn't something that will not fly well with Gula.

"We're not off to a good start are we?!" Gula yanked Canfeza's chain pulling her close to his chest. "Listen here, Kogrem may be some pushover Hutt who allows his slaves to walk all over him but I'm no wimp! I'm the best slaver in the Galaxy and you will know your place!"

He turned to Darlynn. "And to think I was about to punch your pretty face in before SHE came in!" Gula growled pushing Canfeza to Darlynn. "Why don't you tell her who I am! And yes your dancing despite having a long time to practice has been horrible! Canfeza is here to teach you!"

Canfeza Canfeza

Last edited:
Canfeza was disgusted by Gula's actions. After stoping next to Darlynn she quickly inspected her body. She seemed to have average looks in Canfeza's eyes because all other women were less beautiful then Canfeza according to her which was not far from true but still she liked to disrespect other slaves because of theirs lack of skill in dancing. But Korgem was so obsessed with Canfeza's entire presence that he allowed her to do anything and all other slaves were looking miserable next to her in his Korgem's palace. In one word she was living like princess during her time with Korgem. Now all of this "disrespect" was strange to her.

"Wait a second I am supposed to teach her how to dance?!" - Canfeza was confused and angry at the same time - "I am only here to please my master and to dance I won't spend my time teaching some stupid slave how to dance, I am too majestic for that, and yes where are my luxurious private chambers master?" - Canfeza asked Gula in seductive voice with a lot of self-confidence.

Tags:
Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

Darlynn bit the inside of her cheek as Gula suggested he was about to punch her. Every bone her body screamed to rebel, but Darlynn had been with Gula to know just what that would get. It would be worse than a punch. Gula had also learned that physical punishment was merely a nudge to Darlynn. To really get her in line he would take his frustrations out on other slaves and make Darlynn watch, blaming her actions for the result. It horrified Darlynn and over time she learned to fall in line mostly.

The new dancer obviously lived a different life with her old master. Darlynn watched Canfeza eye her up. She stood as proud as possible in her slave bikini, but Darlynn was older and of different stock from Canfeza. She was quite sure that she was only a dancer for Gula to give him amusement at how bad she was and how he was able to bend her to his will. She was not as appealing as Canfeza a fact that she would easily admit, and she wasn’t as good a dancer she would bet as well. But she knew how to be Gula’s slave. That was one advantage that Darlynn had. Canfeza seemed insistent on learning the hard way. Darlynn had already been through that process.
”You are supposed to do whatever the Great Gula demands of you,” Darlynn responded with a frown.

Darlynn gave a sigh and shook her head at the second outburst. The third was even more shocking and Darlynn took a step back for a moment expecting some violence towards the new girl. After whatever reaction Gula had to the new dancer Darlynn would step back closer and place a gentle arm on Canfeza’s shoulder.
”You are used to a vastly different life than you will experience here, my Lady.” The last title was whispered so gently that Darlynn hoped it would avoid Gula’s notice. ”Lean on those that know the way of things here. We will show you how to serve your new Master. Expect things to be much more demanding than you are used to.”

Canfeza was surprised that Darlynn was giving her orders and not her new master Gula. She looked around the gym, the interior was quite different then the one she spent in the past five years. She was still confused that she didn't receive some special treatment. During her time at Korgem's palace he was the only one that was able to touch her body. When Canfeza was young she heard terrifying about the Hutt's but Korgem's hospitality completely changed the way she sees the Hutt's.

"Thank you slave, but I am pretty sure that I know very well how to please and serve my new master, especially better then you" - Canfeza said looking at Darlynn with despise - "I am sure that my new master would appreciate my skills and would award me with many gifts and luxuries." - Canfeza said by sending a kiss to her master Gula the Hutt.

Tags:

The more Canfeza acted, the more agitated Gula got. He had seen many slave uprisings all because a slave master got too close to their slaves treating them like they were family rather than property. If Gula didn't know any better, he would've thought that Korgrem was trying to sabotage him but Gula knew better. Kogrem was merely incompetent, not true mastermind like Gula is. The Hutt continued to glare at Canfeza as she arrogantly talked down to Darlynn and blew a kiss at Gula.

"Are you fracking kidding me?!" Gula yanked her Canfeza's chain sending her to the ground. "You don't understand slave!" Gula growled dragging Canfeza across the concrete floor towards him. "You are in the hands of a real slaver! And if you disobey me!"

As soon as Canfeza was dragged to Gula, he grabbed a fistful of her hair forcing on her feet. "You'll be in a world of pain," Gula growled. "World of fracking pain!"

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon , Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza would fall on her knees looking at Gula in the eyes. He was very different then her old master primary because of his physique. Korgem is a fat slug while Gula is actually looking strong which shocked Canfeza, she didn't know that Hutt's can be muscular. Canfeza was used to being dragged around while chained, Korgem would to that often but that was gently and Canfeza really enjoyed that. In her mind Gula didn't mean anything serious she thought that he is just exadureting.

"I like being dragged around master, that makes me feel good." - Again Canfeza said in very hot voice, thinking that she can charm the crime lord - "You will be very pleased with me, my lovely master."

Tags:

Darlynn bit her tongue as the new dancer girl spoke down to her and called her “slave”. What the frack did this little devil think she was? A part of Darlynn wondered what Gula would do if she wound up a fist and struck Canfeza herself. Darlynn guessed it would raise Gula’s ire so she held back. Though one thing was for sure when Gula was angered with Darlynn punishing this slave to make Darlynn feel guilty was not likely to work if things continued like this.

When the inevitable eruption of Gula’s anger happened Darlynn took a step away from Canfeza hoping to avoid becoming collateral damage. The muscled Hutt tugged on Canfeza’s chain and dragged her across the floor to kneel beside him. Darlynn closed her eyes and expected a cry of some sort to come from the new dancer. Instead Darlynn was astonished to hear Canfeza state that she enjoyed the treatment. Darlynn looked around in amazement unsure of what to do now.
”Did she say she enjoys this?” She muttered to herself, but loud enough that some of the other underlings might have heard. Probably not Gula if his focus remained on Canfeza.

This Canfeza girl was a glutton for punishment it seems, not many of Gula's trophies were keen on having their chains tugged and dragged on the floor. Yet Canfeza enjoyed it, even embraced it. Gula had to admit that many of his past trophies would try to gain his favor in the same way Canfeza did. In truth, Gula didn't care much for humans but it was fun seeing Canfeza try to seduce Gula especially when trying to avoid punishment. "I might be pleased with you," Gula whispered in Canfeza's ear when she whispered close to him. "Your reputation as a belly dancer has spread across the Outer Rim. Of course I was going to go out of my way to buy you!"

Gula then placed his hand over Canfeza's hair and began to pull it tightly lifting her up with one arm. "BUT I'M NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR FRACKING ATTTITUDE!" Gula roared in front of her face. "YOU COME HERE AND DISREPECT ME AND MY TROPHY! HOW DARE YOU!"

The Hutt turned to Darlynn. "Get over here NOW!" He yelled. "And tell Canfeza who I am! Because It seems that she didn't get the message!"

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon , Canfeza Canfeza

Canfeza was confused that Gula wasn't easily seduced. While being a dancer at Tatooine's many cantinas she was able to seduce any young men and they would then trow credits and other valuables at her which she gladly took. In some cases if sum was large enough they would get extra service. The fact that Korgem was so into her changed her perception of the Hutt's, that's why she was surprised by Gula's actions. Canfeza was shocked that her new master yelled at her, Korgem never did that and she found it rude and disrespectful.

She quickly styled her hair back - "Why are you yelling darling it's not okay." - She said with such confidence like that she was not a slave.

Tags:

Darlynn was outright shocked that such a lovely young woman would even make an attempt to seduce Gula, or any Hutt for that matter. Gula owned her. If he wanted her in any manner she could offer he would just take her. This girl obviously had a lax owner in her past. Or maybe her charms had worked in the past. Darlynn had to admit that she would not blame a male for giving Canfeza a second and third look, or to give up on other desires to have her see to their pleasure. But Darlynn had been with Gula too long to think that even this beauty would bend Gula with such base offerings.

For some reason a bit of a smile formed on Darlynn’s face when Canfeza’s initial seductive advance was pushed aside and ultimately met with harsh loud words. Of course Darlynn’s mirth didn’t last long as she was beckoned to Gula’s side to explain things to the new girl.
”The Master is Gula the Great. Most powerful of all Hutts, in physique as well as political and economic power. You are his now. We please him or we suffer, offers to gain his favor are useless. We are just slaves.”

Canfeza’s response to the tirade had Darlynn roll her eyes. What sort of master had the belly dancer had to feel so confident that her comfort was important to Gula? ”I wouldn’t call him darling. And I wouldn’t tell him what was ok.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom