Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancers and Dark Jedi

Her order. That’s right, she’d mentioned something about that earlier, hadn’t she? “If you think so, Mistress…” Her words drifted into the heated air between them as Siobhan pressed back into her hand. The Zeltron grinned and squeezed hungrily, as if she were trying to make up for more than just the invisible groping she’d received earlier. Certainly she was excited by the prospect of getting to learn from Lady Kerrigan, but right now she was a bit more interested in what was taking place between them.

Can take the Zeltron off of Zeltros…

“Oh my, those terms sound most disagreeable.” It was more than obvious with how she moaned gently into Siobhan’s mouth, that she more than agreed with the terms. This certainly would be Joza’s most lucrative business deal yet, in more realms than one.

As the kiss deepened, the Zeltron slid her arm around Siobhan’s neck, weaving a hand into her luxurious red mane. One of her legs would come up to rest against the Lady’s own, rubbing back and forth against bare skin in a slow massaging motion. Suddenly, she hooked that leg around Sio’s own, the grip in her hair tightening, but not painfully so. In an instant, the Rogue would torque her body, attempting to pin her hot beneath her—all the while a playful smirk would threaten to curl her lips.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

At this point, Siobhan's brain went on vacation as sheer lust assumed direct control. The duel earlier had amplified her lust, now Joza's sexual magnetism drew her in. The Countess was never shy when she wanted something - or rather someone - and had no reason to hold back.

"I can be very persuasive, my darling pet," Siobhan purred. Her voice was like a caress, raw and lewd. She gasped in pleasure when Joza's fingers weaved through her glorious firemane. She kissed Joza heatedly, massaging her tongue with her own. The embrace of lips turned more passionate and almost animalistic, as if she were trying to exercise dominance in the bedroom as she had done in the training dojo.

Siobhan was caught off-guard when Joza tightened her grip and torqued her body, seeking to pin the older woman down. Well, that was hot! Have no fear, kiddies, everything is still covered. Forsooth, the mere sight of a nipple can forever damage a child's fragile psyche. By contrast, reading about people being shot, stabbed or dismembered has no negative effect at all.

The voluptuous Countess looked up at the Zeltron when she suddenly found herself beneath her. The Zeltron had lovely athletic legs. There was a sly grin on her face. "Such a naughty girl. I believe you need a lesson," she spoke, then sought to flip the woman over using Force-enhanced strength and her trademark invisible fingers. There might have been a telekinetic swat. Presumably a fade to black scene was incoming. One could already see the black curtain of moral virtue.

A lot of Joza’s daily effort went into suppressing her natural Zeltron urges, to the point where denying her baser desires became instinctual. That being said, it had become increasingly difficult to metaphorically keep her legs closed once she’d entered Lady Kerrigan’s estate. And now, it was physically difficult to do so, but she didn’t really care. Self-suppression had gone sailing out the window by this point, and all she could do was enjoy the company of the Dark Jedi Master.

The triumphant smirk on Joza’s face had quickly vanished, replaced with a look of surprise as the Lady quickly reversed their positions. Startled, she let out a soft squeak at the telekinetic attentions, a faint blush heating her rosy cheeks as she stared up at Siobhan and squirmed beneath her for a moment. “I promise to behave, Mistress…” Her lips parted slightly, soft words riding on a breathy exhale. But they had just a hint of mischief to them—as if to imply that she’d need to be taught a hard lesson.

F A D E T O B L A C K

[member="Joza Perl"]

What, the dear reader may ask, happened behind the black curtain? Well, alas the curtain was very thick, so this one cannot say for certain. Suffice to say, Siobhan spent an indeterminate but very pleasurable period of time with the mischievous Zeltron. Conveniently, she had also had a set of devices commonly referred to as adult toys. After all, Joza needed to be taught a hard lesson. At some point, Harmony joined the two, for Zeltron pheromones were irresistible.

And so the curtain finally lifted and we returned to our three ladies. Fortunately, all the parts that needed covering were obscured by conveniently placed blankets, much like in movies from the 1950s.

Harmony stirred first and suppressed a yawn. She glanced over to Siobhan, then to Joza, who was sandwiched between both ladies. "My, my, I think you wore her out, Pinkie. I guess the stories of Zeltron prowess aren't exaggerated," she declared snarkily. "Or maybe she's getting a bit old."

"I'm not old," Siobhan insisted with mock indignance. There was a telekinetic swat and she leaned forward to pull Harmony into heated, passionate kiss. "What were you about to say, pet?"

"I mean that you're an eternally beautiful goddess of love, Lady Mistress! None can match your prowess. You're a conqueror in bed and outside," Harmony declared with a completely straight face.

"Now that's a lot better," Siobhan turned towards Joza and planted a kiss on her cheek. "That was a lot of fun. We should do this again soon. I'm definitely keeping you around, darling."

Joza stretched languidly, thoroughly enjoying the heat of the two bodies next to her. That was certainly one way to close a business deal. Perhaps this place wasn’t so different from Zeltros at all!

A chuckle escaped her lips at Harmony’s teasing, and for a few moments she admired the cheeky relationship between the Mistress and her employee. It was telling of the way Siobhan treated those under her care—in the sense that playful banter was welcome or even encouraged. It helped put the Zeltron at ease.

“Mmm,” Joza hummed, gesturing towards Harmony beside her. “I agree with what she said.” She smirked in reference to the compliment of Lady Kerrigan being a sexual conqueror. She certainly lived up to the title.

She sighed in gentle satisfaction as Siobhan kissed her, moving to return the gesture before trailing her lips down the Lady’s chin softly. “Of course. It’s not often that I find a pair of women who are willing to satisfy a Zeltron like that…perhaps next time I should bring a dancing outfit or two?” Her smirk deepened, curling at the edges as devious thoughts twirled in her mind.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Waking up with two beautiful women in bed after hours of passionate, sweaty sex was certainly the best way to wake up. At least Siobhan thought so. She lay languidly on the bed, her leg rubbing against Joza's while she admired the bodies of her two lovers. Oh, and compliments were always nice!

"I'll take that as a compliment, darling. Do bring a dancing outfit next time. That sounds delightful," she licked her red, kiss-swollen lips, moaning softly when Joza's lips trailed down her chin. "I'd love to watch you dance for me," she fondly stroked the Zeltron's glorious red hair.

"I see the Lady Mistress has fallen to the pink side of the Force," Harmony chuckled and stretched slightly, then slowly arose from the bed. "I'll go check with the cooks so that we get something to eat. Something with real calories," she smirked, before giving Siobhan and Joza a kiss each. "See you later, Mistresses."

"She's an incorrigible troll, but a good, passionate woman. Besides, I like my girls with a little sass. She and Tempest, my old apprentice, are good friends," Siobhan spoke, while her eyes followed Harmony's shapely butt and calves as the Dahomian departed. "I suppose we should get freshened up and dressed. You wanna meet Adril and Livia?"

“And I’d love to put on a show for you.” Joza chuckled against Siobhan’s smooth skin before leaning away a bit, her lips curling into a smile at the mention of the pink side. She nodded in earnest at the mention of food, and her stomach grumbled lowly in agreement as if she just now realized how hungry she was. A spar and a romp between the sheets with two equally frisky women certainly used up a good amount of energy!

“True, we can’t stay here forever. Though the thought is tempting.” Stretching again, Joza twisted her body and turned over onto her back. “Mmm…oh, sure!” She grinned at the thought, but inwardly she felt a little anxious. Joza wasn’t…great with children.

“You’ve certainly got quite the family from what you’ve told me.” The Zeltron had gone to work fetching her undergarments—wherever they had ended up—and worked on making herself decent.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan grinned. "I do. Love the lot of them," she said feelingly when she got up. It took a while to find her clothes, especially her undergarments. For some reason, her bra was hanging on the doorknob. How had it gotten there? It was probably best not to ask.

Conveniently, there were showers nearby. After all, a spar and a passionate romp between the sheets made you rather sweaty, and so it was best to cool down a bit and clean yourself. So after hitting the refresher and putting her suit back on, she led Joza out of the basement level back up the stairs.

The nursery was located on the same floor as Siobhan and Tegaea's bedroom. They might have passed the room of [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] on the way. There were plenty of books about complicated subjects such as advanced physics in it.

Siobhan moved quietly into the nursery. Adril was awake and watchful, Livia was dozing in the crib while an Eldorai nurse called Liana watched on. The elf bowed her head slightly when the two ladies entered. "How are they?" Siobhan asked softly.

"Sweet and energetic, Lady Mistress. I believe they'll be crawling soon. Livia is rather placid. Adril is a bit fussy," the nurse replied diplomatically. It seemed Adril was taking after her namessake a bit. Livia's tiny eyes fluttered open when she heard noise and she looked curiously at the two newcomers.

"Hey there, my lovely babies," Siobhan spoke sweetly and reached out to pet Adril's head. The baby smiled and immediately grabbed one of her grandmother's fingers, gripping it with a strength only a newborn has.

One might be surprised by how strong a little baby can be. Siobhan visibly winced, but continued stroking and the baby soon relaxed a bit. Picking her up, Siobhan held her in her arms, craddling her like something precious. "You're gonna be a real ballbreaker one day, angel."

Little Adril cooed and Siobhan's red locks around her finger. "Adril loves red. Everything has to be red for her. I guess she inherited good taste," Siobhan joked. "Don't be shy, Joza. Would you like to hold Livia? She's more relaxed. Word of warning: Babies are very strong for their size."

Joza crept behind Siobhan cautiously, a bit amazed at how easily she took to the kids. Kids were something that the Zeltron didn’t have much experience with, and therefore made her nervous. She peered over the other woman’s shoulder at the children as they laid in their cribs, staring at them like they were some sort of newfound challenge.

She snorted softly as Siobhan cradled Adril, the ballbreaker reference almost making her giggle. Such an empowering place for a woman to be, and suddenly there was no doubt in her mind that these two little ones would grow up to be something powerful.

“I’d say as much.” A half-smile slipped onto her face as she watched Lady Kerrigan cuddle the baby with loving care, cooing at her gently. It made her heart warm a bit, to watch such a maternal display of affection. Perhaps she was becoming more at ease with the idea of being around children—after all, they weren’t screaming or soiling themselves. Two things she heard that babies liked to do.

All that went down the drain however, when Siobhan suggested she hold the other child. Joza’s smile faltered, and her eyes passed over the docile little creature in her crib. Livia looked up at the Zeltron curiously, and the Zeltron stared back. For a few moments there was silence. “Sure.” She answered finally with a bit more confidence than she had—which wasn’t much.

“Uh…” Leaning over the crib, Joza slipped her hands awkwardly around to Livia’s back on either side. Gingerly, as if she would kark things up if she so much as sneezed, Joza brought the baby up and held her out at arm’s length. “…like this?” She asked, clearly lost on what exactly she was supposed to do with a baby besides…stare at her.

[member="Joza Perl"]

For the moment, Siobhan seemed lost in her little world while she held the kiddo. After a while, Adril had settled down. She seemed content snuggled up against her young grandmother's chest. Siobhan whispered a few words in Eldarai and the baby giggled, loosening her death grip a bit. "They're adorable. I don't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like, but I try. I draw the line at changing diapers myself though. Being a Countess has to give me some privileges!" she declared.

The truth was that Siobhan was awfully squeamish about changing soiled diapers. Yes, you heard right. She had no problem with wading through rivers of blood, but that freaked her out. She glanced over to Joza and suppressed a laugh when she realised the Zeltron's predicament. Livia squirmed, feeling uncertain about the newcomer. The baby girl looked up at Joza with the most adorable eyes.

"Don't be shy, dear. She'll realise that you're nervous and that'll make her nervous, too. Hold her close to your chest and snuggle her. Rock her gently, talk sweetly with her. Don't pull away if her grip is tight, she'll relax. You can use your empathy to calm her. Focus on how you want her to feel: Warm and safe. It's what Elpsis does."

“Wait, you can slam me into a wall and choke me out, but you can’t change a diaper?” Joza arched a brow, too nervous to take her eyes off of the baby she was holding but sounded a bit amused nonetheless. Joza had never changed a diaper in her life, but she also had no children to speak of.

Oh, Force. The look on little Livia’s face was absolutely precious, to the point where the Zeltron swore she could feel her ovaries twinge. Babies made her anxious, but that didn’t mean that they weren’t karking adorable.

Thankfully, Siobhan was on hand to instruct her in the art of baby holding. That’s right, empathy! Though she usually used it for other purposes—including but not limited to invading minds and seduction—she had used her own natural abilities to lull others into a more docile state. Not that the baby wasn’t already calm, but Joza didn’t want her own nerves to upset the little thing. With cautious movements, she slowly brought Livia inwards, unsure of where to put her hands. It would be awkward to just stand there with both hands around her sides and the child pressed awkward to her chest, so she adjusted her grip.

Being careful was key. Though she was not unnaturally strong, Joza feared that she’d either hold the baby too tightly and hurt her, or too loosely and she’d fall. Gingerly, one hand came to rest under the baby’s rump, the other across her back to support her. This was, Livia was free to lean against her chest, but wouldn’t slip out of her arms if she wanted to lean back. Glancing at Siobhan for approval—By the Force, you’d better correct me if I’m doing something wrong!—the pink woman would bounce Livia up and down softly, focusing on sending warm thoughts into her mind.

“How about this? Am I doing it right?” The hand on the baby’s back would rub in small circles, almost in an instinctual manner. Joza smiled. This felt sort of natural.

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Yep, just like that. See, you're a natural," Siobhan said encouragingly, balancing Adril in her grasp. The baby was snuggled up against her grandmother's chest and seemed quite happy there. Of course, there was plenty of space in her ample bosom, so it had a comfy pillow.

For her part, Livia seemed to be relaxing in Joza's grasp and giggled a bit, having decided the pink lady was nice after all. "Who knows, maybe one day you'll have kids of your own. This is good practice," the Countess joked. Dramatic irony intensifies. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, there would be a diaper change at some point in this thread.

"Livia is named after my wife's mother. I never met her, but she must've been a good woman. Adril after my Jedi master and first love, an Eldorai. She was a hero." However, little Adril soon fussed. She made sucking movements and flexed her tiny arms, her breathing intensified a bit. She pulled at her grandmother's hair. "Oooh, is my little angel hungry?" Siobhan asked in the sweetest tone and levitated a bottle of milk into her grasp.

"These are early cues. Crying is a late sign of hunger. Or when they really want attention," she explained to Joza while she brought the bottle to Adril's mouth. Meanwhile, Livia became restless, though she was more placid about it than her twin.

Liana was quick to come to Joza's aid, in case she needed it. "I can feed her for you, if you want, ma'am," she said diplomatically.

Joza managed an awkward smile at Siobhan’s praise. So far, so good. No one was dead or dying, so she had that going for her. When little Livia giggle, Joza practically felt her heart leap. Score! The baby didn’t hate her! At the mention of having kids of her own, she cracked a smile and shook her head. “They’re cute, but there’s no way I’d manage. No kids for me.” Just because she said that didn’t mean that it wouldn’t happen, of course.

“They’re lovely names.” Balancing the baby in her arms, Joza leaned forward and brushed her lips against Livia’s forehead and bounced her a bit more when she started to squirm. Sensing discomfort came naturally to the Zeltron, given her race and empathy.

Watching Lady Kerrigan feed the baby, Joza tilted her head. “Can you tell what a baby’s cry means? Does it sound different if they’re hungry or sleepy or what?” Looking back down at the little one in her arms, she pursed her lips. What now?

When Liana offered to feed the baby, Joza shook her head quicker than she’d imagined. “No, it’s alright. I want to try. It can’t be hard, right?” Mirroring Sio’s movements, she reached out with one hand to pull a bottle closer and into her hand. “So I just…?” Bringing the bottle closer to the baby, she tilted it back and forth, afraid that the nipple would leak and she’d drip formula onto the child.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan cracked a smile. "It's best done seated, especially if you're new," she gestured to Joza to sit down. "Position her on your lap. Make sure her head is comfortable. Hold the bottle firmly, and tip it horizontally. That keeps her from being flooded. Brush the teat against her lips, then help it into her mouth. While she drinks, tilt the bottle slightly so that the teat is not pumped full with air. Livia feeds in short bursts, so you'll have pauses in between. Adril, on the other hand, tries to swallow in one go," she gave the little baby, who had an iron grasp enclosed around the bottle, an indulgent look, though her grandmother made sure there were short pauses in feeding. In case anyone is wondering, yes, this writer actually looked this up.

"As for your first question, you're right on the money. It surprised me, actually, till I learned to pay attention. Hungry cry is rhythmic and intense, usually accompanied by gnawing at their hand. Tired starts out slowly and builds in intensity and tone, they rub their eyes then. Overstimulated is fussy."

Joza paused, a bit of a flush coming to her cheeks. “Oh…” Making herself comfortable, she looked up to Siobhan and absorbed her instructions, eyes wide as if she were a youngling learning from a Grand Master. In a certain sense, she was.

Hold the bottle firmly…horizontally, but not too much. Tilt it a little…no air…short bursts? Man, there was way more to this than simply sticking bottle in the baby’s face as she had assumed. Following Siobhan’s advice, Joza adjusted Livia so that she’d be more comfortable, gently holding the rubber end to the baby’s lips. When it took, Joza’s shoulders relaxed slightly and she felt comfortable enough to look up at Lady Kerrigan.

“I see…I guess it’s the sort of thing that comes with experience, huh? I don’t really understand it myself, but then again this is the most I’ve interacted with a baby before. It’s…kind of nice.” Giggling a little bit, Joza looked down at the adorable little girl. “I mean, I know that having a baby isn’t all smiles and cute moments, but this part isn’t so bad. Remind me to hire you as a consultant if I ever have a child, as unlikely as it would be.” And the writer nearly died of irony.

[member="Joza Perl"]

The dramatic irony level of this just skyrocketed over the last couple posts. If all her business plans failed, Siobhan could probably appear on a TV show giving people tips about how to look after babies...as long as no one expected her to change diapers!

"Sure," Siobhan chuckled. "All babies are different, but you just need some experience and you get the hang of it. Expect them to wake you up at night - a lot. And once they're able to walk, they will sneak into your bed in the middle of night and somehow occupy most of it despite being tiny."

The first time [member="Riona Kerrigan-Alcori"] had snuck into her mothers' bed while they were sleeping had been awkward. Especially since Siobhan really did not like wearing clothes in bed. Livia seemed quite happy snuggled up against Joza and sucking on the bottle in small, short bursts.

At this moment, Harmony stepped into the nursery. "I see you're navigating the seas of baby-raising," she quipped. "Fortunately the Lady Mistress has a good compass! By the way, the cooks say dinner is ready."

"Excellent, just in time," Siobhan said, then she crinkled her nose when a foul odour suddenly arose into the air. The culprit was easily found. Adril had finished her meal, but it seemed there was some waste product. Suddenly, the Countess looked remarkably flustered. "Uh, Harmony, you change her."

"Have no fear, Lady Mistress, I shall overcome this formidable challenge for you." The trolling level skyrocketed, too.

Joza divided her attention between cradling the little baby as she fed, and listening to Siobhan’s advice when it came to raising babies. It wasn’t as if the Zeltron knew absolutely nothing of children—she was aware that babies liked to cry, and that they cried on no one’s schedule but their own. But the whole waking up at night thing? Yeah no. Joza needed her beauty rest, and was downright grouchy when she did not get a full 8 hours.

“The second half of that is actually kind of cute.” Looking down towards Livia, she had to smile at how she’d curled against her chest as she ate. It was…strangely fulfilling, but Joza couldn’t quite put her finger on the feeling yet.

Arching a brow at the scene that unfolded before her, the Rogue cracked another smile. Changing a baby was not something that sounded appealing, and something she figured she would never get used to. Babies were cute when they were being cooperative, but fussing? Messy diapers? Best to quit while she was ahead.

“As much as I’d love to spend more time with this little one, I’m quite hungry as well. Miss Liana, if you would?” Before transferring the child to the waiting nursemaid, Joza pressed her lips to the baby’s forehead without thinking. The act of affection surprised even her a bit, but she let it go.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Verily, crying babies could give a master of Force Scream a run for their money if they were sufficiently upset. At least it seemed so to Siobhan sometimes. Regardless, the unflappable Eldorai nurse took the baby without a fuss. Babies were indeed cute, but also a lot of work.

Siobhan watched the scene with a grin, happy that Harmony had relieved her of the duty of changing soiled diapers. That was too much for a Countess to handle! Rank had to have some privileges. "I think Livia likes you," she declared. "See you later, Addy, Liv. Say bye to your Auntie Joza. Wave." The tiny baby enthusiastically waved her equally tiny hand.

Beckoning Joza to follow, Siobhan led the Zeltron out of the nursery. Eventually they would reach the lavish dining room after going down a floor. Elf servant girls, whose maiden outfits were very brief and exposed some nice cleavage, had already set the table with various lovely dishes. "I have to remind my Eldorai cooks that I don't have their people's super fast metabolism," Siobhan joked. New Santaissa probably had more 24/7 take-aways than any other city in the galaxy!

“What, really?” Joza turned to Siobhan with a look of genuine surprise. How could she tell? The baby hadn’t cried while in Joza’s arms, so that was at least a good thing. But their contact had been severely limited, and given enough time Joza was sure she’d do something wrong and upset the child. But maybe that sort of thing was inevitable. “Wh—Auntie?!” The Zeltron nearly flushed in embarrassment, but reigned herself in. And when Livia waved at her, Joza couldn’t help but smile and wave back. It would be a crime not to.

“See you later, gorgeous.” She crooned softly before wondering if she just really did that. Regardless, she figured it would probably be for the best to follow Sio out of the nursery and away from any potential crying hazards.

Drifting down the hall towards the dining area, the amount of exposed skin did not escape Joza’s notice. If only the girls had been pink, then she would have been right at home! At the mention of a heightened metabolism, Joza chuckled. “Is that so? Sounds like the Eldorai and the Zeltron have more in common than I thought. Quick metabolisms and two livers make for lavish parties.” Idly, she tapped the side of her body where her livers resided, the lower right side of her torso. “I once drank a Wookie under the table…almost.” Yeah, that was a lie. But she almost almost drank a Wookie under the table! Kinda!

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan raised a delicate eyebrow. "A Wookiee? Really? I'm afraid the Eldorai can't compete in that regard. They have a very low alcohol tolerance. It doesn't take much to get them drunk. But they have other qualities."

As an elf servant girl passed her, Siobhan reached out to stroke her long, sensitive ears, being rewarded with a pleasured sigh, before she gave the woman an appreciative pat on the butt. Presumably Siobhan only hired maidens who were ok with being fondled any time the Lady wanted. "They make amazing wine, for one," having said that she raised her wine glass. "To a new friendship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom