Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dancers and Dark Jedi

“Of course, Lady Kerrigan. If you insist.” Her tone implied that the idea of staying for dinner as well as the night was absolutely welcome, and likely relished. “The guest room sounds lovely. Of course, I will stay wherever my hostess prefers.”

Though I'd much prefer your own bed.

Yeah, better not say that out loud.

It wasn’t often that Joza had the chance to spend the night in such a luxurious place, though she had a few friends that were rather well-off. While she could both appreciate and enjoy an affluent lifestyle, she typically preferred to cozy up with a blanket in her own little apartment and binge watch holodramas. Perhaps she subconsciously found it more comforting given that she’d grown up in a tiny flat with her mother?

A spark flickered in her eyes at the mention of a training area. “Provided you don’t smash me up beyond repair, I’d certainly love to see where you train. Perhaps afterwards, you can…show me the ropes?” At least corny was being met with corny.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

Wherever I prefer, huh? Well, as it happens, that's my bed, Siobhan thought to herself. The thought remained unvoiced, but since Joza was a Zeltron and an Empath, she might've picked up on it. "I'd be more than delighted to show you the ropes and...perhaps more. Don't worry about being smashed up beyond repair. I'd kiss it all better." Now that Siobhan had reached another level of corniness, she rose from her seat.

"Come on, my dear. It's downstairs in the basement," she beckoned Joza to follow her and walked out of the living room. They would pass a classy art gallery and a grand conference room, before heading down the stairs towards the basement level.

This floor was quite large and contained two areas: A fairly normal one for storage and supplies and a more secure, blast door locked section. A security control from where surveillance and villa defences could be controlled lay in the latter. Joza might catch a glimpse of a magnificient, towering statue of Ardarvia, the Eldorai goddess of law, order and justice, for there was a shrine dedicated to her on this floor.

Ultimately, Siobhan would lead her to the training room. It was rather spacious and resembled an Atrisian dojo. This was probably no surprise since a few of Firemane's top employees were Atrisian exiles who'd fled from the Empire. A collection of weapons and tools was laid out on a table. Others hung on the wall. It was rather unlikely that Siobhan had ever used a lightwhip or a Spear of Rae, but she kept them around for show. Another thing that might catch a visitor's eye was the fact that the room contained several absurdly big rocks. Some of them weighed a ton or more.

There was an armoury next door. The door was made of Graphite reinforced durasteel and access required a password. "As repulsive as the Empire's policies against Force-users were, I'm fond of Atrisian culture, so I based the room on a dojo," Siobhan commented. "We can have some fun here. I'll just have to change into something more comfortable first." After all, her suit was rather shiny and expensive.

"That's Darth Vornskr's lightsabre over there. I took it from him on Contruum," she pointed to a rather shiny looking glowstick in a trophy cabinet. She largely kept it around because she liked to brag a lot.

“I don’t know which I’m excited for more.” Truly, the inappropriate thoughts swirling in her head lit a spark of desire in Joza’s chest. Flirting was all good fun, but she often wondered if those who came onto her knew what they were getting into. Her people were known for their instinctual desires and sensuality, and combining that with combat could turn things a little…vicious.

Ahem.

Siobhan though…here was a woman who’d seemed like she’d be able to handle Joza just fine.

Suppressing a shudder lest her thoughts get away from her, the Zeltron rose smoothly and followed her hostess through the building and down to the training area. On the way she found more evidence of Lady Kerrigan’s tasteful use of her wealth, from the art gallery to the expansive dojo.

“It’s gorgeous, very elegant.” Her eyes rolled upwards briefly to take in the high ceiling before shifting back down to Siobhan. “I myself am fond of Tatooine culture. Though I suppose that’s a given seeing as how my dance style originates from the desert planet. Some of my formal robes are pattered similarly.” Her favorite was a black and gold ornate ensemble that she tended to wear during diplomatic missions, and though it covered a lot, she was inwardly appreciative of how conservative it was.

“Oh…this is a bit embarrassing, but would you mind if I fetched some more appropriate clothes from my ship? Or rather, I could radio my pilot…” She had to wonder if Ivan would actually answer, much less fulfill her request. The man was lucky that he was a damn good pilot.

“You…took his lightsaber?” Eyes landing on the saber hilt encased as a prize, she blinked some of the initial shock away and chuckled shortly. “Remind me never to upset you, Lady Kerrigan.”

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Tatooine huh? That's rather exotic. Perhaps you can show me some of these robes. I like good fashion. My group - the Order of Fire - has its own set of robes," Siobhan smirked. She was rather particular about her looks. Going shopping with her was quite an experience...especially because she seldom looked at a price tag.

However, further conversation about fashion was cut short by Joza's completely adorable reaction to the little anecdote about the Butcher-King's sabre ending up in Sio's possession. Suffice to say Siobhan looked very smug. There was a broad grin in her face. "Yep. He tossed it at me, I took it. And crushed his lung. That was fun and pissed him off. He's a tough bastard."

Having said this, Siobhan began to strip off, without any hint of shame or shyness. First she took off her jacket, then her blouse before proceeding to undo her skirt, take off her shoes and slip out of her silk stockings. She put the shoes in the corner and neatly folded her clothes, which might have given the Zeltron an enticing view of the Lady's shapely butt.

"Feel free to call your pilot, if you need a change of clothes. Otherwise I should have something here." she chuckled. By her estimation, Joza was a bit taller and more slender than she was. Having successfully rid herself of any clothing save a bra and a pair of rather racy undies, she slipped into a pair of shorts and a tight tank top that left her toned, very scarred arms exposed. Siobhan was beautiful and kept in shape, but she was not unblemished. Indeed, it would be difficult to find a part of her body that was not lined with scars.

“I’d hazard to guess that would piss anybody off. A crushed lung does not sound like a good time to me.” She mused perhaps a bit more jovially than she should have, but Joza didn’t know much about Vornskr beyond that he was a big bad Sith who liked to kill things. Yup, don’t make this lady angry.

Admittedly, Joza was a bit startled at first when said lady began to strip right then and there. Not that she was embarrassed to see another almost naked female—hell, this was how she was raised to act. Those raised in Zeltron culture were not particularly embarrassed about being seen nude, and even relished it. “You know, you’d fit in very well on Zeltros.” Her comment was made in a casual, off-hand manner, a hint of a purr threaded into her lowering voice. She didn’t stop her gaze from wandering over Lady Kerrigan’s shapely silhouette, noting with feminine appreciation the bra and panty combo that accented her figure. Zeltron approved!

The scars along her arms did not go unnoticed, though there were no comments directed towards them, figuring it rude. After all, it went without saying that any sort of warrior was not without his or her scars—Joza certainly had quite a few of her own from her various adventures. Though finding them unattractive on herself, they only seemed to make Siobhan more attractive—gorgeous and deadly, an excellent combination.

“Ah, yes. I’ll call Ivan…” Turning to the side slightly, she fished an ear piece from her clutch bag and fitted it into her year before tapping it to activate. “Hello, yes, Ivan. I need you t—oh, I woke you up? I’m so sorry. You do know that you’re still working ri…um, excuse you! Someone’s cranky. Look, I need you to go to my quarters, in the top dresser drawer to the left is…no, no, the dresser. Not refresher. Ugh. Okay, do you see a pair black shorts? No, there’s only one. I have one in black and one in a slightly darker black. No, that’s grey. Of course I can’t see it, but I…you know what, never mind.”

Rolling her eyes, Joza switched off her comm and turned back to Siobhan with a sweet smile. “Sorry about that, he can be a little…difficult sometimes. One hell of a pilot though. Erm, would you mind if I borrowed something?”

[member="Joza Perl"]

"I'll take that as a compliment, honey," Siobhan said happily, clearly enjoying the attention. "Perhaps next time I visit you can show me around. You should fit well on Tygara. The Eldorai have a far more enlightened approach to sexuality than most humans."

Presumably they'd find the Zeltron rather exotic. After all, there were no pink space elves! They also had a weakness for redheads. Joza called her pilot and it seemed the conversation...did not go well! It was likely that cranky Ivan would be less happy on Tygara because the Eldorai just happened to be an ultrafeminist matriarchy.

"Men," Siobhan spoke, as if that word explained everything. "They're fun to play with sometimes, but need to know their place beneath a woman's heel." She was rather militant in gender wars.

"Anyhow, of course you can borrow something, sweetie," Siobhan stretched slightly. She was noticeably less muscular than she'd been during her days as a professional soldier, but still well-built, despite her injuries. So she picked up her comm and made a call. "Harmony, do be a dear and get Joza some training clothes. You got her measurements? Excellent," she cut the connection and smirked. "She's very good at reading those."

A few moments later, the Dahomian arrived. As Joza would discover, the training outfit included nice black shorts. Grey was not in this season. "There you go, Mistress Perl. I hope you have fun training," she said warmly. "Lady Mistress, please don't wreck the training room. I know you can afford it, but it might wake the babies."

Siobhan made a face. "Destroy a training room once and people never let it go," she mock-grumbled.

"I'm just saying that you get rather loud. I'm just watching out for the kiddies' nap," Harmony winked and then turned on her heels to depart.

Joza huffed as she finished her call with Ivan, idly sending a puff of air upwards to ruffle at her bangs. Honestly, why did the man always give her such a hard time? On top of that, he didn’t seem attracted to Joza which was pretty much a slap in the face considering how much attention the Zeltron was used to garnering. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she made it a habit to harass him on long journeys.

At Siobhan’s quip about men, the pink tinted woman tilted her head for a moment, looking slightly taken aback. Not offended, but it took her a few moments to process the meaning of the other redhead’s words. Fun to play with…certainly, yes. Or would she know? Joza was typically earnest, sometimes too much for her own good. But there was something to be said for the manipulative hussy in her who enjoyed toying with shallow affections simply because it served her vanity and made her feel good. Probably the reason why the one serious romantic relationship she had went up in flames. Probably had something to do with him being a Sith Lord too, but oh well.

As for men finding their place beneath her heel…she could think of quite another place she’d rather them be between.

When the conversation looped back to training, Joza noticeably broke from her inner thoughts and brightened again. For a moment, she thought that Harmony was going to come and measure her, but soon realized that the other woman had quite literally sized her up during her initial meeting with Siobhan. The thought brought an almost sleazy grin to her face. This was beginning to feel more and more like home, only less pink.

When the Dahomian returned with the loaner clothes, Joza flashed her a smile. “Thank you, Miss Harmony. It seems that the ladies here have excellent taste.” After looking over the outfit with an approving eye, the Zeltron took a page from her host’s book and stripped down to her bra and underwear without shame. Shimmying out of her skirt, she gave Siobhan a questioning look at the mention of babies.

“Pardon, but you have children, Lady Kerrigan?” Her words were carefully placed and polite as she pulled the top over her front, stretching the material slightly to adjust it around her form. Briefly, her eyes roved up and down Siobhan’s body as if to affirm her thoughts. “I doesn’t show at all. Your figure is marvelous.” It was a genuine compliment, not just particular flattery. Then again, it was hard not to compliment a woman who looked this good.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan liked her manlings well-endowed, submissive and in awe of her. Preferrably buried inside a certain space between her legs or worshipping her feet. Partly as her result of her own experiences, partly due to having almost thoroughly assimilated into Eldorai culture and absorbed their pecular beliefs, she did not view men as any bit equal to her. The Masculine Anti-Defamation League occasionally complained about her sexist hiring policies.

Unsurprisingly, the Countess made no attempt to hide the fact that she was oggling Joza while the Zeltron slid out of her outfit and put on the training clothes. Subtlety was not a word that existed in Siobhan's dictionary and the pink lady did not mind the attention, so there was no need.

Siobhan licked her lips slightly. The Zeltron had scars and each of them must have a painful story behind it, but they did not detract from her beauty. As far as the Countess was concerned, they enhanced it. She preferred those who'd gone through the school of hard knocks to unblemished, perfumed flowers who'd never experienced hardship. The Force Mistress had been so preoccupied admiring the dancer's body that her remark caught her a bit off-guard.

"Thank you, darlin'. You've a body to die for," she said with a grin, then suddenly laughed when she realised the meaning of Joza's comments. It took her a moment or two to compose herself.

"Oh...they're not my children that way!" she exclaimed. As motherly as Siobhan was, pregnancy just wasn't for her. "I have an adoptive daughter, Galina. She's eighteen. Lovely, brave girl. And I have two grandddaughters here. They're...Natoline's children. She's not with us anymore," she shifted a bit awkwardly.

Empathy would probably show that this was a painful subject for her. Natoline was still alive, but had succumbed to madness. Siobhan's aura radiated deep sorrow and a profound sense of guilt. It was a moment of vulnerability, before she shored up her mental walls again.

"Their names are Adril and Livia. You can see them later. They're very sweet. I named them after my first love and my wife's mother. One of my friends, [member="Laina Silvias"], lives here with her baby Morrigan. My one biological child is Riona. She's about four now. Little sweetheart. The story of her conception is, well, rather complex," she cracked a smile. Spoiler: Siobhan was the father. How? Well, that was a question that puzzled her, too! "Anyway, shall we get started then before I spend the whole day gushing about the little ones?"

“Why, thank you.” She grinned and tilted her head in a brief mock-bow. Much like Siobhan, Joza took pride in her appearance. Attention and compliments were always appreciated, even if it was easy to keep a trim figure with a Zeltron’s lightning fast metabolism.

“Oh…” Pink cheeks flushed a deep crimson for a moment after realized she had assumed that Siobhan had given birth to the children herself. In today’s galaxy, there seemed to be more options in producing children than just traditional pregnancy. That, and…she hadn’t stopped to consider the idea of adoption or the fact that she could be caring for children other than her own. She nodded slowly in understanding as Lady Kerrigan explained her family to her. At the mention of what she assumed as Natoline’s passing or otherwise, Joza could feel the brief wave of anguish that radiated from her hostess. Emotion sensing came naturally to her, and her own racial empathetic abilities had only sharpened under her Force training.

Instinctively and perhaps unconsciously, she would reach out through the Force in an attempt to offer comfort to Siobhan. Whether the target would even notice it through her mental barriers or not, the fact remained that Joza had a natural inclination to heal, even if she could not do so with the Force. Along with the short lived wave of distress, there was a distinct feeling of maternal love that shone in Siobhan.

“They sound lovely. I’d love to meet your family, Lady Kerrigan.” There was genuine agreement in her voice. Despite the fact that she wasn’t entirely sure how to handle children, happy families warmed her heart.

“Alright!” Stretching her arms above her head, a spark of excitement lit up her eyes. “What’s first, My Lady?”

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan's walls were strong, but she did feel Joza's gentle, soothing touch. It reminded her a bit of [member="Coryth Elaris"]. It could not banish the anguish and fill the void inside her heart, but she appreciated the gesture. Natoline was gone, probably forever, but she still had Adril and Livia.

"Excellent," she said, sounding brighter now. "As for what's first, well...," as Siobhan spoke these words Joza would suddenly feel a pressure upon her butt. To be precise, invisible fingers began to stroke, fondle and grope the Zeltron's lovely toosh. Telekinesis was such a flexible power that lent itself to applications that were probably not covered in Jedi school.

However, then Siobhan suddenly sought to wrap her telekinetic willpower around the Zeltron. It would feel like she was being bound by invisible chains that were intended to make escape impossible as Siobhan attempted to lift the pink woman into the air and toss her through the room with great speed. Of course, she did not intend to cause serious injury or break bones. "You said you wanted to be ragdolled," Siobhan smirked.

Out of all the amazing applications of the Force she’d seen, telekinetic butt grabbing was one she had yet to behold. And now, here she was, having her booty fondled by an invisible grasp. Suffice to say, Joza was decently startled and jumped a bit, surprise clearly written across her face. “Wh—!”

However, if Siobhan’s intention was to distract her—along with groping her ass—she’d done so very well. Suddenly, the Zeltron found herself enveloped in a telekinetic hold, and then she was airborne. Mentally chiding herself for letting her guard down, because damn that was a good tactic, she was quick to twist around and try to free herself from her binds. “It’s impolite to grope a girl after only sharing a glass of wine, you know!” Even as she was being tossed, Joza managed to call out a teasing comment.

Teeth gritting, her lips curled into an open smirk as she gathered the Force behind her against one of the walls of the dojo. She landed hard against the cushion she’d created, using the force of the impact to ricochet back towards Siobhan, extending a solid Barrier of Force towards the other redhead. Her intention was to have it collide with the other woman, but moreso it was to see how she reacted and get a feel for how she fought. Despite the fact that she’d gotten a literal feel of it just moments ago. And as much as she’d like to return the favor, Joza was partial to supplementary and defensive uses of the Force. Telekinesis was a necessity for most Force users, but Barrier, Bubbles, making people nauseous…that was how the Zeltron preferred to fight.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Suffice to say Siobhan had discovered some rather unorthodox applications for telekinesis in the bedroom. Someone like the late Master Vrook would have probably blown a gasket if he'd heard about this sort of thing!

"Feel free to return the favour. Or punish me," Siobhan exclaimed with a trollish smirk. Yep, she'd definitely enjoyed this moment. Joza managed to land against a cushion, thus avoiding being hurt badly by the wall, and abruptly ricochetted back towards the Countess. Her power conjured up a Barrier of the Force and it was sent crashing towards Siobhan, much like an invisible battering ram.

Power flowed through Siobhan in the brief window of time she had. The energies of the Force writhed inside her. One option would have been to try and dodge, but that required speed and agility she simply did not possess. In that regard her war injuries and advancing age worked against her. So she simply dug in her heels, anchoring herself to the ground as if she were a statue of stone. Generally, Siobhan lacked subtlety in combat. Her skill set was like that of an ox or a battering ram. Some labelled her a mere brute or sledgehammer. This was true, but they failed to realise that she was a very good sledgehammer.

Power rippled from her hand and exploded outward in a telekinetic wave that she sent crashing towards Joza's Force Barrier and the Zeltron herself. At the passage of the bolt, the air twisted in strange shapes, the ground trembled and then there was a big blast when it collided with the barrier. Siobhan would be caught by the backlash and knocked back a good deal upon eruption of the blast. Bruises would probably be the result.

Siobhan’s telekinetic clash was not unexpected, but perhaps Joza could have prepared for it better. At the very least, she could have remembered that she was dealing with one of the most well-known Telekinesis Masters. Still, she had to admire how firmly rooted in place Siobhan was during the backlash of pure power, which unfortunately went both ways.

The force of the eruption sent the Zeltron sprawling backwards as well, who was still airborne and therefore had nothing solid to grasp for leverage. She managed to summon just enough of the Force to wrap around her joints as her body was sent hurdling back towards the wall. This time, the pink-tinted woman would land against it with a solid smack, cringing as her frame pulsed with a heavy all-over ache. The slapdash application of the Force kept her neck from being snapped upon impact, but there’d defiantly be bruises along her back and perhaps a cracked rib.

“Ughh…” The Zeltron groaned as her body slid from the slight Joza-sized indent that had been made in the wall, allowing her body to fall limply for a moment before regaining her posture and landing in a crouched position. “Guess we’ll have to apologize to the kids, huh?” She flashed Siobhan a toothy grin, the pain in her rib cage to fade with her use of Crucitorn. It wasn’t a skill that she’d learned willingly, but being the plaything of a Sith Priestess had its ups…in retrospect. In the back of her mind, she wondered if the babies were used to sleeping through this sort of cacophony.

Shifting her left foot sharply to the side, a torrent of flame would erupt from the ground beneath her foot and lash out towards Lady Kerrigan. It would snake along the ground like a serpent, gaining momentum as it traveled towards the other woman.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan had braced herself against the eruption, but did not remain unscathed when the twin forces collided in a deafening explosion that made the entire training room shake. Thankfully, the walls and ceiling were very sturdy due to the use of graphite reinforced durasteel and thus weren't in danger of collapsing.

Nonetheless, she was caught in the blast propelled backward, as if she'd been struck by an invisible hammer. Being a telekinesis master did not grant you immunity to your own power, especially if you applied it in such a destructive manner. The hit knocked the wind out of her and she was propelled through the air before being slammed into the ground with a loud thud and sliding across it a bit before she regained control. It might've worked to her advantage that she'd been stationary at the time of the eruption.

There would be bruises though. A rib howled in protest. There was a stab of pain when she got to her feet. Her bad leg was most unhappy and made its displeasure known, but she seemed to feed on the sensation. Siobhan stretched her neck slightly, as if working out a kink in it. Drops of blood dripped down her lips as she grinned. "Probably. I'll give 'em a hug and tell them a bedtime story," she responded. Then there were ripples in the Force and Joza manifested fire. She would totally fit into the Order of Fire then!

"Oh, flames, huh? My Adril was a pyromancer. As is my niece," she sounded just a litte giddy when the serpent-like torrent of flame snaked across the ground. Siobhan didn't know Joza's skill set and had not anticipated this manoeuvre, but adjusted. She stretched out her hands, which seemd to glow as she pulled upon the tangled web of power, channelling the energies of the Force and using her body as a conduit. Tutaminis was a useful skill. The torrent of flame washed over her as she sought to grab the burning serpent.

Her body was scorched, her clothes burnt in many of places. Flesh was not crisp and white anymore, but she stood. Her eyes seemed to glow and she stretched out her scorched right hand. There was pain, which she fed on it, along with the energy she's absorbed from drawing in the blazing heat. She made a crushing motion in Joza's direction, unleashing a precise Force Choke. Precise in the sense that it was not tailored to cause damage through blunt force windpipe trauma. Instead, it was a blood choke supposed to induce rapid unconsciousness.

“Oh, good. So you’re used to this sort of thing, then?” While maintaining her friendly manner of speech, Joza inwardly cursed her luck. Then again, fire-starters weren’t exactly hard to come by, so it would be ignorant to assume that a veteran combatant such as Lady Kerrigan hadn’t had her fair share of bouts with pyrokinesis.

Even so, Joza watched her opponent carefully—and partially in awe as she seemed to snatch the whip of flames from the air, somehow absorbing the energy into her body. The Zeltron’s brows furrowed as she tried to figure out what exactly Siobhan was doing, seeing as how her skin began to singe. But the Lady stood tall, seemingly unperturbed by the pain of her scorched flesh. And when she extended and hand and closed her fist, Joza’s eyes went wide.

Force chokes weren’t uncommon, usually employed by Sith, and usually with less precision. But it wasn’t a lung or her throat being pinched, but rather the blood being forced to constrict around her windpipe. Though, Joza wouldn’t have time to go through the motions of figuring out exactly how the Force Grip was being applied, seeing as how her vision began to blur from the lack of oxygen. Immediately she kicked into survival mode, using what she knew of wind shaping to force air down her throat and into her lungs. Given the fact that she’d been suddenly drawn closer to being unconscious, she put all of her focus into manipulating the air around her, dropping her use of Crucitorn.

One of her hands curled into a claw and made a grasping motion, pulling the air into her throat and widening her tightened trachea just enough to stave off immediate unconsciousness. A sputtering mix of a gasp and a groan left her throat, partially from still being strangled and partially from the returning pain that seared through her back and into her rib cage.

Figuring that she wouldn’t be able to last long like this, Joza’s other arm whipped around in a wide arc, twirling the air around it, gaining momentum before she sent a sharp lash of wind towards Siobhan, aimed roughly at her shins. But her concentration could not be split effectively between manipulating two sourced of wind, and she faltered where her breathing was concerned. As she launched her last-ditch effort of an attack, her self-respiration ceased and it only took a short moment for Joza’s vision to reduce to a tiny pinhole before she blacked out, body slackening before hitting the ground face first in a most ungraceful manner.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Siobhan had poured her focus into the invisible grip that forced Joza into unconsciousness. Having concentrated fully upon this task as she felt the Zeltron's resistance was fading, she was unprepared for the sharp lash of wind that suddenly blossomed into being and swept towards.

As it happened, the wind shot for her shins. It struck them like a sharp lash, whipping them hard enough for Siobhan to lose her balance and stumble, causing her to fall to the ground. However, Joza's self-respiration had ceased and when Siobhan looked up, the Zeltron had blacked out. The Countess took a breath and slowly got to her feet. Her ribs ached from being ragdolled earlier.

It was in this moment that Harmony showed up. Her eyes darted from the unconscious Joza to Siobhan, taking in her singed skin and bloodied lip. The Countess looking that way was clearly normal enough. An exasperated sigh escaped her throat. "Do all your training sessions have to end with someone concussed, unconscious or the roof caving in, Lady Mistress?" she exclaimed.

"Hey...the last time I dropped a roof in training was when Coryth and I wrecked a room in OP HQ," Siobhan retorted, sounding just a little defensive. She limped over to Joza and checked her injuries.

"Riiight. At least you weren't shooting live blaster bolts, Mistress." Harmony was still a bit cross about the fact that Siobhan had done so with [member="Tempest"] after giving her a very brief crash course in tutaminis. An OSHA inspector would probably blow a gasket.

"She's a big girl. In all fairness, she set me on fire. Anyway, let's get her somewhere soft and comfortable." Having said that Siobhan gently picked up the Zeltron. In case anyone was wondering, there was no groping involved.

"I noticed. All space wizards are nuts. You were also impossibly loud."

Joza would stir a few minutes later, regaining her consciousness after being able to breathe freely for a bit. It took a few moments to wake up completely, at first not remembering what happening or realizing where she was. But when Joza opened her eyes and saw the form of Lady Kerrigan above her, she couldn’t help the tired albeit sleazy grin that slipped onto her face.

“I must be in Heaven…” A purr rumbled from somewhere in her chest, and then she realized that it hurt to speak. Her speech, for what it was worth, was still a little slurred. After a few seconds, she was able to recount to course of events that led up to right now…or at least everything that had happened before she had blacked out.

“Guess I got my ass kicked. Totally worth it. Though I was expecting the Force choke in the bedroom, it works just as well on the battlefield.” Perhaps her more polite filters hadn’t kicked in yet as her brain was still busy rebooting, but any subtly the Zeltron previously had was now gone.

[member="Joza Perl"]

"Heaven, huh? Does that mean I'm as a beautiful as an angel or a goddess?" Siobhan asked innocently. Leave it to her to try to find a way to stroke her massive ego even more. "You alright? Take it easy. I can have a healer look at you if you need the help. You've got skill," she frowned slightly at Joza's last words and reached out with her hand to stroke the Zeltron's lovely red hair.

"Force Choke in the bedroom? Well, that's one way to have kinky breathplay. I think I'd be too busy kissing, nibbling and sucking on your neck. And probably grabbing your butt with my real and invisible fingers," then she bent down and brushed her lips every so softly against Joza's, kissing her.

“Certainly a Goddess of beauty and power.” It was a good thing that they both didn’t seem to mind cheesy flirting. Shifting upwards, Joza rested her weight on her elbows and gave Siobhan a tired smile. “Nah, I’m good. At least all of my limbs stayed attached this time.” Her grin widened a fraction at the compliment. “I’m glad you think so, My Lady. I’m happy that I lasted as long as I did against someone with your skill.” Her delight was fairly genuine, the Zeltron’s more earnest side leaking through. She valued the input of those with more experience and skill than her.

“Oh…” Pupils dilated at Siobhan’s words and the potential promise they held. As the Lady’s soft lips brushed against her own, she would feel the smile curling onto Joza’s face. Leaning back slightly, one of her hands would brush against the other redhead’s torso, feeling down her body with feather light touches. Her hand would eventually find its mark, curling around Siobhan’s nicely shaped behind and giving it a firm squeeze. She hummed in approval. “I certainly think a contract is in order if I get to do this more often.” Her voice was low, words muttered against Lady Kerrigan’s lips in a soft chuckle.

[member="Joza Perl"]

The Countess recognised the earnest tone and smiled. "There are many things I and others here can teach you. I believe you'd be a good fit for my order," Siobhan sighed in contentment when Joza's hands brushed against her torso - there was plenty to fondle in her chest region! - and groped her firm butt. She unconsciously arched into the touch, rubbing her derriere against the Zeltron's hand.

"A contract is definitely on the cards. I fully intend to keep you around and enjoy you a lot," she chuckled. At this point Siobhan's brain was terribly lust-addled. There was a beautiful woman in front of her who happened to share her desires and had cool fighting skills, so she felt like she was entitled to being a little distracted. She embraced Joza's lips with a more heated and passionate kiss, sliding her tongue inside to massage hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom