Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
Character sheet

NAME: Daisy CZ Mk 2 006
FACTION: Galactic Empire
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'10
WEIGHT: 230 pounds
EYES: brown
HAIR: brown
SKIN: white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS
• Augmentation, daisy is a big girl. A big big girl capable of lifting three times her body weight as well as run faster, jump higher and respond faster and absorb more data through the research and development of project pantheon

•Hardened skeletal, calcium hardened bones covered and armored in Bonemer a substance five times harder than normal bone to act as a shield to the already hardened skeleton.

WEAKNESSES
• Bio weapons and disease

• cold, more than half the czars that had been through the program show signs of sociopathy and trouble adapting outside of military operations. Others however remain their sense of morality but some are not so lucky the procedures and training breaking them both mentally and spiritually

APPEARANCE:

BIOGRAPHY: Daisy Amalia Berentzen born to a family of farmers on the galactic empire capital of Atrisia she was always destined for great things her mother always told her. Enlisting to the naval section of the imperial military she was well on her way to a promising career at the age of seventeen, showing the signs of being a genius pilot not to mention a top marksmen in her class. She was perfect in every sense of the word for project pantheon. But in the projects more shady days of secrecy and torture of over half it's candidates provided by the imperial inquisition she would be forced to join by being the unfortunate soul in an "accident" that involved her being caught in the radioactive section of a star destroyers engine.

Developing bone cancer at the age of eighteen the woman was approached by a frail old woman promising her a new life, she would be stronger, faster, smarter, and greater than she had ever been before. And being that she wanted to live daisy had no other choice but to sign the dotted line in her blood and become a czar of the empire going through the grueling augmentation process and training that followed afterwards.

No longer was she the old daisy but a hollow broken killing machine of a shell she once was. This would be her place now, project pantheon was her home and her family the rest of her fellow Czars of the empire.

SHIP: None

KILLS: None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:None

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
@[member="Meta "]@[member="Penumbra"] only if it involves me breaking both your arms then sure

Matreya

And I could best you both as it is lmao. Zaiden was already pretty strong (6'7" and roughly 300 lbs) and now hes...gargantuan. lol.

Matreya

True. For example if die (again) ima explode in a burst of electricity and flames etc. Jedi? I don't remember cause it's not epic lol.

Nah I meant in the purely physical aspect.

@[member="Penumbra"], purely physical? I'd say that's up for debate. But, I'm not up for the whole 'Grrr! I'm the strongest' argument. It's boring, but anyway. @[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"], we should totally wrestle sometime.

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
@[member="Meta "]my augmentations are on par if not better and more new than yours. So yes bring it in a wrestling match. As for the sith, he's a master of the force so no. And @[member="Steph Zenima"] bring it

More new? Take a look at star wars, the tech hasn't evolved in a LONG time. So, the date doesn't count for much.
Anyway @[member="Penumbra"], Meta is 7'6 and is a martial arts fighter. He was trained by the sith from a small age and was augmented by the sith to enhance physical and force powers. However, creating powerful people that soon realise you butchered their families is never a good idea and the facility went BOOOM! not long after.

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
@[member="Meta "]what packages do you use? And and @[member="Steph Zenima"] I will take you anywhere

@[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"], I don't use 'packages' yet. I think I'll get more into that sort of stuff in my later years. But, I have the force instead which is better. But, for the sake of character development I don't have packages.

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
@[member="Meta "]i'd get them to use the force just the whole inquisition thing in the empire where all force users don't exist. So really they are running at half their capacity. And Steph give me five minutes and I will throw up a thread @[member="Steph Zenima"]

@[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"], it's clear we are talking about two different types of packages. Thought we were talking about stims, but everything on my body is genetic and preinstalled. I don't use packages of that sort. It's a self sustained system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom