Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
The enhancements for the Czars are the Cardio muscular package, and various chip sets to turn them into better warriors. But their are not genetically sustained, at least not the mark 2s the 3s are going to be doing something like that once the DNA splicing company comes through. @[member="Meta "]but pretty much this character and the other czars I'm making soon are all going to die in the galactic war going on right now. I got tired of the endless GI Joe vs Cobra stuff

Matreya

Whenever the next step happens, those Czars will be super enhanced. (Still looking to keep all three of mine up to date teehee)

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
They are not as strong as Spartans no, but they are three times as strong as the normal human. I mean their not flipping tanks or anything but everything used on them except the bone augmentations are cannon. Also new blood augmentations are in development as well as DNA splicing. @[member="Meta "]@[member="Penumbra"]

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
Well I need help for a dev thread if you want the procedure done? @[member="Penumbra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom