Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daeda, Ashlan Bondmate of Alexandra Feanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Name: Daeda

Intent: The purpose of this unit is to give Alex more storyline, while already made i am making this submission so to give people a thing to look at when she references the Ashlan wolf.

Affiliation: Alexandra Lianne Feanor

Availability: Daeda is one of his kind, his Ashlan brothers and sisters... well lets just say an army of them almost smothered Alex when she was brought there to bond with an Ashlan.

Type: Tiny, itsibitsy infantry wolf thing.

Strength: Oh you know, the single itsibitsy wolf thing.

Description: Daeda is a smaller than average Ashlan Wolf standing at 12 centimeters. His coat, attuned to Alexandra's (And By extension Hel's) Force signature is a pure, almost snow like, white coat with a single black streak running down its back. The Black streak hints at the corruptible nature of Hel, the separate entity living inside Alexandra's mind. Like all Ashlan he possesses razer sharp claws and teeth that are its only true defense against the creatures of Myrkr like the Vornskr. Like all other Ashlan, his pelt will glow, though his is a softer glow like the light coming off the moon. He is often seen as relaxed and calm, though there are times when he will feed off Alexandra's own emotions when it comes to wanting to protect someone, more so out of curiosity of what it feels like to want to do such. He is always by Alexandra's side, and either seen or unseen helping her in battle by adding extra sensory information such as smell and sound to the extent she cannot reach as well as a second set of eyes allowing her to react to what would be unseen to a normal person.

Links:

Ashlan Wolf Species

Alexandra's Bond Thread with Daeda

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Could you please tell me what exactly made you use the NPC Unit template for a single NPC? I have gained some information about all of that from the Judge above me, but I want to hear your reasons from you.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Maria Natalja"]

To simply allow for other players a bit of back story and some extra information on Daeda so that when i go into threads and reference him he isn't like "Whats a Daeda.." Or "Whats an Ashlan wolf." Another reason is to spread the knowledge of the species that Vulpesen created while giving insight on one way to bond with them thus the purpose of linking the thread i did it in on the application.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
No, I want you to use the NPC template rather than the unit one.

This is for the following reasons:
  • A unit of one is not a unit.
  • Unit submissions are just that, quick templates for units repeated multiple times. This is a unique individual, not a military formation.
  • The NPC template contains much more relevant fields to fill in, as befitting a unique companion.

This submission will not be passed in the current format, so change it to basic NPC template please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom