Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cytheria Vox; Smuggler.

Towelie

T
|[Cytheria Vox]|

4596063601_00261ba6f0_o.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

|[BIRTH NAME]|:
Cytheria Vox
|[GENDER]|:
Female
|[FACTION]|:

None
|[TITLE]|:
Captain

|[OCCUPATION]|:
Smuggler

17d34bb2287eac24c1c038622d4255e1-d416cmd.png

|[SPECIES]|:
Near Human
|[AGE]|:
|[HEIGHT]|:

5' 3''
|[WEIGHT]|:
49 kg

|[MIDICHLORIAN COUNT]|:
3,852 per cell

______________________________________________________________________________________

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

|[STRENGTHS]|

|[Pilot]|
Arguably Captain Vox's biggest strength is her ability to pilot ships. She can fly through asteroid fields, play tag with nebulas, and land on just about anything she's asked to. Nothing in particular phases her when she's at the helm of her ship, the Vors-Ka, indeed she has been seen guiding her ship through gravity shifts, atmospheric turbulence, sandstorms, blizzards, and typhoons, thus gaining her a fearsome reputation as a pilot.

|[Quick-Draw]|
If spinning blasters from holsters was an artform, Cytheria would certainly be up there with the greatest artists in the Galaxy.
There are few who can match her speed when it comes to pulling blasters on people - a trick that has gotten her out of more than a few tight jams in her lifetime...

|[WEAKNESSES]|

|[Greed]|
Cytheria's motivation in life is money. Money and freedom, but mostly money. She'd gladly sell her Grandma to slavers for the right price, and that hasn't exactly gained her the best of reputations.
However, most people know where they stand with her, simply because she's very easy to predict when money's involved... She's loyal for as long as she's being paid to be.

|[Alcoholic]|
Ever seen a human drink like a dehydrated Dewgong? You've obviously never met Cytheria then. Nobody really knows what her reason for drinking is, but when she's not working she's finding what life looks like at the bottom of a bottle.
Her love of drinking and her love of credits often go hand in hand, but she often finds herself cursing how expensive drinking can be...

1637667-ca_smuggler_ship01_800x450.jpg

Cytheria's ship is known as the Vors-Ka - a generic light freighter modified for smuggling and slipping by unnoticed wherever possible. The Vors-Ka is roughly eighty eight meters in length, one hundred meters in width and twenty seven meters in depth. It comes equipped with a basic, albeit tinkered with hyperdrive. Due to its use as a smuggling craft, Cytheria has made a point of having the ship fitted with heavier shields than the ship's stock cousins. However, while upgrading the shielding Cytheria has somewhat neglected the armament. The two Soniver Arms HSG-67 cannons and missile batteries have been left exactly how she found them when she bought the ship. The Vors-Ka can be manned by a single individual, and it has a singular escape craft, should the worst come to the worst.

BIOGRAPHY:
Pilot. Drinker. Smuggler. There's nothing much to Cytheria - Or at least that's how she'd like to present herself to the Galaxy. And, for the most part that's how the Galaxy likes to see her.
Born on Adumar, Cytheria's mother and father worked in one of the many hangars that were dotted around Cartann. From an early age, Cytheria was encouraged to get into the various ships that her mother and father would repair and refuel, so that she'd know her way around as many ships as she could. Her life wasn't particularly savage, but it wasn't particularly enjoyable for her either. By the age of eighteen she wanted to see the Galaxy. By the age of twenty, she had enough for her first ship. While she had the Vors-Ka, it wasn't until an accident that almost cost Cytheria her life that she really decided to leave the planet. Since then, miss Vox has been exploring the Galaxy, taking on smuggling jobs only to satisfy her need for a goo
d drink and a healthy wallet. Over the years, Cytheria has come to rely on the Astromech droid that came with the Vors-Ka as both best friend, and loyal ally. She often says that if it wasn't for AyNine, she'd have died at least a smugglers dozen times.

|[KILLS]|:
Cytheria is yet to have made a kill, other than the odd customs inspection team when she's been on a job. She doesn't like to kill - says it's bad for business.

|[JOBS COMPLETED]|:
While Cytheria has been working throughout the Galaxy, she's yet to find a major break. As a result, there's no smuggling jobs she's done that're really worth talking about.

|[ROLE-PLAYS]|:

-

@[member="Zim Jih'keta"]

..... :p im not sneaky .... i just simply walk in and destroy everything and leave :p .... dont ruin meh moment im trying to hire her as when of my smugglers for teh empire D:

Towelie

T
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
What can I say... I like a blaster in between my legs.
e5149727.gif

@[member="Sorick Hoften"]
Drop me a message IC then :p
@[member="Zim Jih'keta"]
Don't worry about me, I'll kick their shebs so hard they won't be able to sit down for a week. ^^

Towelie

T
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] :p

@[member="Cody Jorin"] Something like that!

@[member="Sorick Hoften "]Voodoo Magic. ;)

@[member="Zim Jih'keta"] We should share techniques at somepoint ^_^

Zim Jih'keta

Hotness Times 1,000
Oh it's simple. You just drug their next drink, distract them with your hotness until they drink that drink, shove them in the cargo hold of your ship, and when they wake up, bam! They're out in the middle of the Dune Sea with no clothes..... :p

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D COME ON HENCE NOT ASKING

CAN I MENTION CARN IN MY BIOGRAPHY?

YOU KNOW MY SUPER BRILLIANT MASTER?

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. I DIDN'T WANT TO WITHOUT PERMISSION. PLEASEEEEE.

God damnit man welcome!!!! Yes this is happy Libby!!@[member="Dista"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom