Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle CV-1776 Freedom Wing Speederbike

Status
Not open for further replies.
MnmIDyA.jpg

F R E E D O M
W I N G

aaron-deleon-iron-gjallarwing-sparrow-render.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A reward for CIS-aligned participants of the Tatooine Invasion
  • Image Source: Aaron de Leon
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Confederacy
  • Model: CV-1776 Speederbike
  • Affiliation: The Confederacy & Allies
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Durasteel, Agrinium
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Speederbike
  • Role: Recon/Fast Attack
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Speed: High (550 km/h)
  • Maneuverability: Average
  • Armament: Low
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Droideka-type Deflector Shield Generators
  • Repeating Blaster Cannon (1)
STRENGTHS
  • Shielding: In the same manner as a Droideka unit, the Freedom Wing's shield generators produce a durable "bubble" about the vessel and rider, protecting both from harm.
  • Swift: Compared to those of similar class, that Freedom Wing possesses an above-average top speed and acceleration rate.
WEAKNESSES
  • Underbelly: Due to being situated underneath the chassis, the Freedom Wing's shield generators are especially vulnerable to explosive, ground-based ordnance.
  • Multitasking: As the barrel of the Freedom Wing's Blaster Cannon is situated within the "bubble's" radius, the rider must choose to either fire their weapon or to raise their shield. To attempt both would be suicide.
DESCRIPTION

The CV-1776 Freedom Wing Speederbike is a prototype vehicle being field tested by the Confederacy. Originally designed as a mundane scout vessel, the design teams elevated the blueprints to new heights by drawing inspiration from the past. Centuries ago, the first Confederacy featured terrifying automatons known as Droideka - with each possessing an iconic shielding system that protected the unit from all harm. With this legend in mind, the design teams set to work incorporating the most crucial feature of the Droideka into their vessel. The result was a Speederbike capable of protecting itself and its rider whilst blazing across the battlefield.

In addition to this iconic feature, the Freedom Wing also possesses unparalleled top speed and acceleration when compared to other Speederbikes of its class. It is more than capable of, for example, matching and outpacing the Imperial 74-Z model in a straight sprint. Furthermore, the vessel is armed with a single, repeating blaster cannon that is fixed in a forward position. A skilled hand can easily employ this armament to make short work of soft targets on the way to a destination. Finally, the design teams placed a significant effort into raw aesthetic - culminating in a sleek, elegant design.

Suffice it so say, whomever is fortunate enough to pilot a CV-1776 Freedom Wing will be riding in Style.

Hello there, [member="Darth Metus"]! I will be looking over your sub today!

So, everything is fine as far as balancing and what not goes, the only thing I need is for the top speed to be listed next to the speed rating. It can be a bit odd to find the 'right' speed for your vehicle, so I highly advise reading other completed subs of speederbikes to get a general idea of what a Fast rating speed should be for this class, it doesn't need to be perfect. Once that is on there, I can push this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom