Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Customized signature ships

Hello there,

GENERAL KENOBI!

I always loved Star Wars ships that were iconic and signature, such as The Twilight, Ghost and Phantom, and of course the Millennium Falcon. I got Gwyn her own freighter and was hoping to do something where she takes a stock model and turns it into her pet project, her own personal ship that she upgraded herself. My question is... how do I go along with that?

Of course, new Factory Submissions would be in order. I also got ship enhancements, add ons, etc. from the Marketplace such as this shield and this robochef, planning on adding them on. Was also thinking of stuff like improved guns, better steering, stuff like that. Not to mention the custom paint job! This is meant to be something more than a one time project. It's meant to be an ongoing thing where Gwyn keeps fixing up and adding stuff onto her baby through time. But I really don't know much of how to go along and do it. I also have the idea of her storing a starfighter that she also works on in the cargo hold for more intense battles. Like The Ghost's Phantom or Anakin keeping his Jedi starfighter in the Twilight.

Thank you for any help,
~ Gwyn.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

You are not required to make a thread detailing how you made the ship or what many call a "Development thread"

Just post a Starship Factory post of the ship you want to use with the modifications wanted. Easiest way is to nearly copy and past all the specifications you want from the original submission of the craft, then put in what you want, and write a new description of what you did to change it.

Once its approved, you can always apply for a Submission Modification where you can add more to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom