Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently Active Jedi Members.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Let's keep developing IC to help your idea of a reformed neo-Classical Order.

[member="Kahne Porte"][member="Senji Selah"][member="Jorvan Hatha"][member="Kras Tolem"]

Bring your Jedi, or your prospective Jedi. We will have a place for you.

[member="Jordun Darko."]

Here's the thing, keep posting and you'll get promoted. I wanted knight bad but once I got it, it was cool but then it's like...okay so....what now? Ayumi told me to just focus on writing and it's solid advice. I waited like 100-150+ posts longer than I needed for the Master vote. Because I realized it's just a cool looking tag.

We respect your participation and willingness more than your tag. Don't forget that we want you here. Without your participation in threads, we don't have very much. You're just as important as my big-headed, bug-eyed alien with a 'Jedi Master' title.

Besides, without being too salty, you know how many God-a-wans are around the board off and on who won't give a shit about Knighthood or Jedi Master titles? Once you get the promotion, it will make you shoot flames out of your eyes in irritation and pour salt out of your ears. It did for me.

Focus on the jedi side of the faction is why Corvus Raaf split the order off from the Republic because it became 95 percent jedi and was only about them. The jedi were removed from the faction and able to help as a minor role to allow the republic a chance for other aspects of it such as civilians, politicians and soldiers to thrive. Which has been working and jedi have filtered back in as needed and joined.

As it stands now with things the mandate is council members (of which there are none) and the npc grandmaster are controlled by the Faction owner as needed. Below that I have seniority but do not claim power, I post promotions, start master votes unless they are one of my atls and work to improve the faction where they might want to do things. As masters are promoted and shove they are going to stick around and dedicated then yes I can see recommending them for the seats.

[member="Sheila"]

By no means do I suggest that the Faction as a whole, focus on the Jedi. That would completely undo what the Faction is and the very purpose of the Galactic Republic.

I guess I am look at the Jedi Enclave section of the Faction board and thinking we can merely build upon the members in/or wanting to be involved with the Republic as Jedi Characters; and work on how this specific section is managed.

The prime focus of the entire faction itself should be what the Republic is, ideals of democracy, politics and peace towards galactic society.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

This is probably the best course of action, you're right. IC will after all, become the focus if all goes well.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

I'd like to see traditional Jedi brought back too. It's a void to be filled and can create a lot of great stories. I'd love to continue working with them, especially if things progress the way you all want it to with regards to Kay :p

I think it's a good idea, and if you have the people to back you, who want it. Go for it. I will help you in anyway I can...eventhough Sochi isn't apart of the GR/JO atm :)

EDIT: Hell, I'll even bring over an alt for you :)

So as of the moment, currently I'm seeing that the following list of members (either their current or alternate character), would be happy and willing to contribute a more reformed structure of what the Jedi currently are in the Galactic Republic.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just trying to get a feel for the current motivation of the faction.

[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Jordun Darko."]
[member="Dune Rhur"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]
[member="Senji Selah"]
[member="Jorvan Hatha"]
[member="Kras Tolem"]
[member="Travot Ravenna"] | [member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Cath Lorr"]

[member="Sheila"] - I guess the question is, would you support and continue to be an active participant in this or am I completely over-stepping my bounds and you're more concerned that I'm starting a coup! :p

How might we put this into the beginning steps, if it's to go ahead, I suppose the first step would be an IC meeting of Jedi on Yutan, (Republic Homeworld).

Not sure you want to include me on this list really.

Personally I like the freedom I've gotten so far in the faction, a traditional order, while an admirable idea and one I fully support will simply not work with this character.

So It might not work to put me on this list, even though I'm completely behind the decision itself from a story perspective

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

I can appreciate that. I know it's not for everyone and that this might not even go forward but as I seem to be saying a lot recently, thank you for voicing your support of the idea. This all really is a theoretic discussion, as of yet nothing's been decided as it's not my place to make such a decision; I'm just prodding that wasp nest and waiting to see if it will burst with activity. Preferably without the stinging...

Well as things currently are, you have the support of the Majority of active Jedi, and the faction Admin. This idea is going to go forward in some way shape or form, and that's fine. It's just another story to write, it simply means one character out of the tens of thousands cannot participate in it

It is so annonying that I currently am not able to help push this forward as I am on a mini loa of sorts with only limited writing time. I hope that I will be able to help soon. :)

Just to add something I could say that a thing I miss somewhat is a way for Jedi to get a quick overview of site created lore regarding our temples etc. It needs to be easily accesible in our forums. :)

(also Veiere. Grab the leading position in the sense that you continue to push this. Otherwise nothing will happen)

Senji Selah said:
(also Veiere. Grab the leading position in the sense that you continue to push this. Otherwise nothing will happen)
It does concern me that this might well be the case though I would like to see that, when I do begin to take action In-Character, that it won't cause any sort of a rift out-of-character in terms of faction relations.

Honestly I don't think that will be the case. The Galactic Republic (at least in this current iteration) has been extremely welcoming and open to newcomers pushing things forward. With one rebellion happening and another one on the way, we could use all of the activity and driving we can get! My two cents.

You can add Cath to this list as she's resigned her political role (which you will read in our thread).

[member="Veiere Arenais"], I don't follow the GR forums much because of my limited time, but you'll see Travot in Republic roleplays pretty frequently. If you're ever looking to get a hold of me, I respond quicker on my main account ( [member="Gir Quee"]).

[member="Travot Ravenna"] | [member="Cath Lorr"]

Thank you both. As it stands, I'm seeing that makes ten members who are wanting to push for this so that's pretty significant. Perhaps it's time to call a conclave on Yutan In-Character, for our characters to be recalled to the heart of the Republic and discuss their views and arguments surrounding the Jedi Order here.

Thoughts?

[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Jordun Darko."]
[member="Dune Rhur"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]
[member="Senji Selah"]
[member="Jorvan Hatha"]
[member="Kras Tolem"]
[member="Travot Ravenna"] | [member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Cath Lorr"]
[member="Sheila"]

Conclave of the Jedi Order - The Galactic Republic.

All those of you who remain interested, I've posted the introduction to the Conclave. So that we can all repeat everything we've talked about, only sound so much better doing it through our characters lol, this can also help to work out some details regarding planning around the eventual outcome, whatever that may be decided upon.

First and foremost, enjoy the RP.

Progflaw99

Salutations!

This was actually the first character I created on this board but it kind of got put on the backburner, and I hadn't originally thought much about joining a faction. I've since been more interesting in taking an active role with this character, so consider me active!

Padawan Astaris, reporting.

Carith Vastili

C
Hola. Brand new padawan here. Hoping to get involved and am currently active and looking for a teacher so I will definitely be active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom