Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Thoughts on Where Chaos is Going

The change has been a very much happening for Chaos recently compared to an In Character event outside Site Events, and I dont say that to diminish other's accomplishments, it's just....look at Chaos! All shiny and new! I never thought I would get to see this happen, and boom, dreams do come true! It's been amazing, so far, all these changes! But it's not just the site in general Im here to give my feedback on, but how submissions work now, and the ease of access of features on the site. It's been a little less or a little more than a week...I can't tell time, or feel feelings.

Firstly, I will begin with the site migration. Staff...just wow...you guys handled this like it was breeze! Awesome work! Nothing can stop our Staff Team!! They're a powerhouse, a freight train! I think it's safe to say there was def some wide spread panic when we first came here, lot's of changes, and things buried under other things. Lot's of looking around and learning our ways about this new home. But Staff held our hands, and helped make this transition easier. I don't think they could have done any better!

Moving on, Factory and Codex....solid team. I've never felt more inclined to use these features more than ever! At first, I was weary about removing of Development Threads way back when, but now....it's pushed me to make better submissions, to really challenge myself. I'm not sure if others feel this, mainly because we have straight gods when it comes to making submissions for Codex and Factory. The new templates have changed the burden of writing these things out, it's all there, everything you need to to fill out, and it's never been easier. And staff have been super helpful with questions, and while I thought I was asking stupid questions, staff made sure this was not the case. Thanks guys!!

Thirdly, I swear Tefka is just browsing site options, and clicking stuff to see what happens, and not telling no one what he just did. It's like every other day there's a new feature that wasn't there before. It's a surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one. Just dont break the site Tef!!

1. Glad you're enjoying the fresh new hotness.

2. Yeah. Glad it looked like a breeze. A breeze. Yeah. It was totally a breeze. Nothing wrong back here.

3. We're still very early in our rebirth. Admin team is overwhelmed, just like the community. We're basically learning to walk again. It terms of the server, we just leapt from 2010 straight to 2019. Software years, that's huge for us. So yeah, it's a big deal.

We're gonna compile announcements soon to discuss and highlight a lot of the major new features. The site will and is running a lot smoother, better, etc. I'm severely happy with how things are going, and once the Staff team finds it's feet again, we'll be back to introducing new rulesets, changing up the game, keeping the map game fresh and helping the community hold it's muse.

We've laid the groundwork for a fun turn of the decade, and I'm excited to see how the community utilizes this in the coming months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom