Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current locations?

I know we've got Yavin, and the small Hoth enclave. What academies are SSC and GA running? Lothal, Voss, Sullust, what else?
[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Avalore Eden"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Vassara Raxis (Force Spirit) occupied a Dantooine Enclave following the collapse of the Primeval. And while independent, I doubt she'd mind visitors. :p

We can work out a presence on Dantooine again if anyone's keen on that.

Also, there was a location out at Sabarene that didn't move once its creator left the board. Nothing of any note has happened out there since then, that I'm aware of. Relevant links:

Sabarene
Abha Colony City
Kresimir Military Academy
Aberash Temple

Also, I am unsure as to the current status of the Nar Shaddaa Enclave, as well as the Gnost Dural.

Write-ups of the Lothal, Sullust, and Ossus academies would be appreciated to add to the listing. Following the format of other locations in the listing for those write-ups is very much encouraged.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] - There is the slowly building Guardian academy on Socorro. Problem is, Socorro is not on the Galaxy Map on Chaos. And i'd prefer for it to stay off of it, really. Part of the agreement I have the the TU (since it lies just outside of their space)is that provided it's not used as a huge base to launch raids or hide from them after, they will not launch any attacks unless IC demands it, and will give me fair warning if they feel the need to.

So I can do a write up, same as a sub really, to place here or on a blog, but it won't ever have a Codex submission. Got some nice lightsaber droids and remote droids and working on some more stuff for training for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom