Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curing the addiction (Sarkus & Isis)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He smirked casually as she plated the food up and he gave a loud sniff and then groaned in hunger as he wolfed down his food like he hadn't eaten in years. His head was still in agony but he fought through it so she couldn't tell he was in pain. He grabbed the milk and drained it down after finishing the delicious meal and winked cheekily to his wife to be.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked to him and grabbed his hand and held on to it and then watched him eat, she had still had feelings for him and so she would make sure he was taken care of. As he ate she watched and then continued to smirk and then spoke to him I have missed you this whole time, I longed to be near you... Now we can be together once more, my love

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He held her hands and looked at her lovingly and smiled warmly. He kissed her lightly, "If you still feel the same then let us elope, right now" He looked at her with a wide grin. Fingers interlocked with hers. Waiting upon her answer.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She sighed and then took her hand away from his, ever since she became a dark jedi her hair naturally changed to have fiery red high lights in it but was still raven as well, as she sat there she took his empty plate and took it over to the sink and placed it in it and then thought it over for a little while.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her carefully as she took his plate and went about placing in the sink. He was dying to know what she was thinking but refused to break their oath to never read each others' minds. He just sat there waiting for her response. She hadnt straight out said no so it wasnt completely terrible...

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She thought it over and then turned to face him and smirked at him We'll worry about that later, for now we have things to get done she said and then walked over to the table and sat down across from him and just stared at him for a moment, she then grabbed his hand and held it again while smirking adoringly at him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He sighed hearing their answer and watched her return, lifting his hand up and gently strokes her cheek, offering a weak smile, "Isis we are going to be at war for a long time and after fighting the corrupt Fringers there's the rest of the galaxy. And until we marry I wouldnt feel comfortable about another child." He shook his head he was being stulid but it felt more secure and dependable if they were married but he also would not force her. He had no control over her, as she had no control over him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt his hand on her cheek and smiled as she put her face into his hand and placed her hand paws down on the table and began to purr softly from his touch, she then took his hand in her own and began to softly kiss it while looking into his eyes and then held his hand...

She then smirked at him and responded I know we will, and I don't feel comfortable being married only to have one of us being targeted... Trust me when I say that I do love you and I do want to be your wife, I just can't marry you and have one of us taken she said with a calming and soothing voice to him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her purr and remembered the days when they were first together, such times were fun. He rubbed her lips then rested his hand in her mane stroking it slowly.

"I know, but they will use us against each other all the time now. They know we are together, they know how much we adore one another." He kissed her and whispered "I love you and would do anything to protect you."

His fingers streaking through the red in her hair smiling warmly at her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis smirked at him when he kissed her and rubbed his hands into her hair and she laid her hands paws down on the table again, she stared at him for a moment I know you do, but for now we're staying as just being engaged.... we'll worry about marriage later she said and then leaned in for another kiss and when she released it she smirked at him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He smiles at her and kisses her deeply again, understanding what she was saying and stood "Let us be on our way then for our mission, starting a rebellion doesn't happen over night I bet." He winks and goes to get changed into his old Sith robes.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She watches him and smirks and then waits for him to be ready to start their rebellion.... it would be hard starting to work against Yun-Harla and Karrde but it could happen and as long as she gets soldiers and other force users they could upset the faction and restore balance in it, a balance that is needed.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He donned his old tattered robes. He straighted himself out. "You wouldn't believe how many people feared this armour back in the day" He winked and stretched out as he winked and clipped his sabers to his belt.

"All ready, you?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis rose and walked over while swaying her hips and ran her fingers across his armor while looking at him, she stood there for several moments and looked at his armor and then spoke Yes I am ready she said and the walked away while swaying her hips and lead the way..

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her sway her hips, remember when she first teased him with said hips. He licked his lips and winked to her as she strokes her sides then follows her out.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She lead him all the way to the ship while swaying her hips and continued to tease him, as they entered the drop ship she waited for him to enter before they would lift off to get to the orbiting wasp-class...

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek as he entered the ship waiting for lift off. "So what have you done since leaving the Jedi Order?" He looked at her curiously.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt his kiss and smirked and then during lift off he asked her about what she has been doing and she looked directly at him Just been working hard to find where I belong she admitted and then adjusted her stance to be more seductive and kissed his lips and then turned away from him waiting for them to get to the wasp-class.

(OOC Note: Let's end this soon)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He smiled and watched her changed her stance, feeling her lips pressed against his as he strokes her mane gently, watching them dock inside the wasp class.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Already to end :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom